do you like Tattoos?

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
this guy his dad put a tattoo o n his arm. it is cool. :cool:
i like tattoos but i dont have any yet.

rusbpy.jpg

I have one tattoo....on top of my right foot...in memory of my Mother :)

Attachments

• $tat.jpg
    $tat.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 149

You have a mole on the fourth toe of your left foot. On the Island of Papua New Guinea, you would be a idolized Godess.

:lol:
Well...should I feel honored??
Cause that's not a mole love, it's a sore...and it hurt quite a bit when it first happened.
I dropped a screwdriver on my foot, and the tip landed right there, and left me with a nice red circle for a while :lol:

You have a mole on the fourth toe of your left foot. On the Island of Papua New Guinea, you would be a idolized Godess.

Cause that's not a mole love, it's a sore...and it hurt quite a bit when it first happened.
I dropped a screwdriver on my foot, and the tip landed right there, and left me with a nice red circle for a while :lol:

Color it up with a magic marker, and stick with the Godess story...chuckle

Color it up with a magic marker, and stick with the Godess story...chuckle

It's gone now percy *smiles*
All better :tongue:

I can appreciate some tattoos as art. Other then that i really don't care for them.

Tattoos are for self centered, degenerate scumbags. Or for people who wanna' look like self centered, degenerate scumbags.

And you have......... how many..........? :eusa_whistle:
I was at my sisters house a few years ago and there was this one guy (out of shape of course) who had a tattoo of something or other on his chest. I asked him why he got the tattoo. He replied:

"I got this to show people who I am and where I'm from!" I told him I have the same thing but it's called a drivers license.

And yes, he was a ex-con, degenerate scumbag.

I have a few and I certainly don't consider myself a degenerate. In fact quite the opposite.

Honestly I consider people that judge others by they way the look or dress quite cowardly and shallow. You know, the type that talk big shit with impunity from behind their keyboards?

this guy his dad put a tattoo o n his arm. it is cool. :cool:
i like tattoos but i dont have any yet.

rusbpy.jpg

That kid is a kid and his father is nuts for letting him get a tat at such a young age. What seems cool at 13 will likely seem dweeby at 20.

THIS is just plain stooopid: Girl gets 152 facebook 'friends' tattooed on arm. Dork.

facebook-friends-tattoo-152-2011-woman-girl.jpg

Girl Gets All Her Facebook Friends Tattooed On Her Arm | Tosh.0 Blog

I don't dislike tattoos at all but some are better than others and now that nearly everyone has one . . . . who wants to be a conformist. Weren't tattoos originally meant for the non-conformists (aside from military)?

If I ever got one I'd probably want it changed to something else in six months . . . :lol:

I'm getting this next weekend, but the snake will be wrapped around my arm and "don't tread on me" will be above the snake.

gadsden-flag-dont-tread-on.gif

I like tatoos on some other people...sailors, bikers, sideshow freaks especially.

It saddens me when I see a young kids getting tatooed.

I think in most cases tatoos detract from people's inherent beauty.

But hey! ~ its THEIR body, so who am I to tell them what do do with it?

Forum List

Back