Do You Know: The Doomsday Clock is Ticking. We Are Screwed

You are a bunch of fucking idiots

lead_960.jpg

Shrugging Toward Doomsday

Scary picture of a mushroom cloud! Proof that the science is settled!

Among others ...You are talking to a generation of people who have been so systemically lied to ...
By hyperbole driven whack-jobs who pretend the assumed virtues of their message actually make them intelligent ...

... The best response they can have towards the garbage you posted is ... "Fuck Your Clock" ... :thup:

Among others ...You are talking to generation of people who have been so systemically lied to ...
By hyperbole driven whack-jobs who pretend the assumed virtues of their message actually make them intelligent ...

... The best response they can have towards the garbage you posted is ... "Fuck Your Clock" ... :thup:

What generation is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure out my generation Bubba

Ooops ... I am sorry you got the impression I might give a rat's ass what your generation is Sista ... :dunno:

The fact is that every generation has been lilies to about something. That doesn’t mean that everything is a lie. Wake the fuck up

The fact is that every generation has been lilies to about something. That doesn’t mean that everything is a lie. Wake the fuck up

That's not what I said you ignorant twat ... :thup:
You have to read and comprehend every word ... In the order they are arranged ... To actually understand the depth of what I meant and anyone in particular it may refer to.

Edit:
Perhaps I am giving you too much credit for having a basic chronological understanding ...
Regarding the dissolution of practices that involved outright falsehoods versus a more massive migration towards implied acceptance.

Last edited:
Figure out my generation Bubba

Ooops ... I am sorry you got the impression I might give a rat's ass what your generation is Sista ... :dunno:

What started this all was these fruit cakes and then they reproduced..

download (1).jpeg

Into this

03627a5ace8622fa76316197511b4bcb--door-knockers-door-knobs.jpg

Forum List

Back