Do You Identify With Mint Raw Money?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If so, why? What makes you identify with him?

If not, then why not?

For me, I can't identify with a mofo that considers corporations to be people. From childhood I've read in books that corporations are entities created on paper and are essentially contracts between individuals and governments for the purpose of conducting business.

Furthermore, he has umpteen bank accounts on foreign shores. I don't have that. As a bonus he's into dressage horses and such...I'm certainly not into that.

Simply put, I don't trust him. He looks sleazy. I know for a fact he won't have my best interest in mind if he's put into Office.

What about you?

If not, then why not?

For me, I can't identify with a mofo that considers corporations to be people. From childhood I've read in books that corporations are entities created on paper and are essentially contracts between individuals and governments for the purpose of conducting business.

Furthermore, he has umpteen bank accounts on foreign shores. I don't have that. As a bonus he's into dressage horses and such...I'm certainly not into that.

Simply put, I don't trust him. He looks sleazy. I know for a fact he won't have my best interest in mind if he's put into Office.

What about you?

ill tell u like i tell every liberal that dares have this conversation with me, u identify with him and i identify with him.

he loves money and teh far right loves money, and if want to debate it, have Obama give back the money that Maher gave him.

I bet u go to work for money and i go to work for money, dont hate Romney because he plays the game better it degrades u it degrades me.

Last edited:

If not, then why not?

What about you?

I don't have some infantile need to "identify" with a candidate to vote for him. I only need to know what policies he supports. The President isn't going to be your buddy and have a beer with you.

I don't have a problem with rich people.

If not, then why not?

What about you?

I don't have some infantile need to "identify" with a candidate to vote for him. I only need to know what policies he supports. The President isn't going to be your buddy and have a beer with you.
So you weren't part of the whole "I-voted-for-the-guy-I-wanted-to-have-a-beer-with" fiasco huh?

I see.

Last edited:

If not, then why not?

What about you?

QFT! :thup:

I don't identify with Romney nor do I identify with Obama in fact I see no real point to the question other than to try and paint those who do say they identify with Romney as supporters of the rich over the poor and middle class.

If not, then why not?

What about you?
But you can identify with a man that surrounds himself with racist preachers, pedophiles, known terrorists, Treasury Secretaries that can't pay their taxes and shady real estate investors.
Sorry Marc I identify a lot more with Mitt Romney than barack obama.

Note that I didn't say I identified with Mitt Romney because he is white, no matter how much you want to read that into my comments.

I don't have a problem with rich people.

there ya go i know tons of people that even if its not their end goal its a goal at one point in their lives.
The question has absolutely nothing to do with being rich or not. Where did you get that idea from?

being rich is what a lot of people strive for, look at hollywood, look at the music industry.

The question has to deal with money because money makes everything go around and its what Obama has tried attacking Romney with, "hes rich and not like the common man" Well thats fine but dont attack the guy when Obama is considered wealthy as well. Its like the wealthy wondering what us poor people are complaining about the recession since its not so bad if your weathy.

But lots of people identify with being weathly or powerful and thats two things Romney has that people strive for. Whatever else u want to stick on the guy, hes wealthy and hes powerful and people can identify wiht it because its what tons dream for and America is the best country to give us that chance.

Ive never once heard and immigrant say "well i left the old country for something a lot worse"

If not, then why not?

What about you?

Of course not, But then I don't Identify with someone who has as much money as Obama either.

Neither of them have clue what it's like to live with out Money.

I don't identify with Romney nor do I identify with Obama in fact I see no real point to the question other than to try and paint those who do say they identify with Romney as supporters of the rich over the poor and middle class.
Romney has been on tape RECENTLY saying outright, "I don't care for the poor."

Anyway, aside from that, that man will NOT have my best interest in mind...period.

That clown believes that corporations are people? I mean...c'mon!

*SMH*

Romney has been on tape RECENTLY saying outright, "I don't care for the poor."

Anyway, aside from that, that man will NOT have my best interest in mind...period.

That clown believes that corporations are people? I mean...c'mon!

*SMH*

yes and he was right to say it, do u understand it is safer to be poor than middle class because the poor have more saftey nets than the middle class.

Do u have a "Human Resources" at work? If so think about it, when did humans become a resource?

there ya go i know tons of people that even if its not their end goal its a goal at one point in their lives.
The question has absolutely nothing to do with being rich or not. Where did you get that idea from?

being rich is what a lot of people strive for, look at hollywood, look at the music industry.

The question has to deal with money because money makes everything go around and its what Obama has tried attacking Romney with, "hes rich and not like the common man" Well thats fine but dont attack the guy when Obama is considered wealthy as well. Its like the wealthy wondering what us poor people are complaining about the recession since its not so bad if your weathy.

But lots of people identify with being weathly or powerful and thats two things Romney has that people strive for. Whatever else u want to stick on the guy, hes wealthy and hes powerful and people can identify wiht it because its what tons dream for and America is the best country to give us that chance.

Ive never once heard and immigrant say "well i left the old country for something a lot worse"
At the last count Mint Raw Money has been valued at around 250 mil, that's a quarter of a billion. Obama and Michelle combined maybe and I mean MAAYBE are worth 8mil, and that is just very recently. They both JUST finished paying off their college loans. I'm still paying mine.

Yeah...I DEFINITELY identify more w/Obama than Romney.

He's going to be seeking to kowtow to corporations, whereas Obama is going to be serving the people.

Forum List

Back