Do you hold internet grudges??

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

Not sure it's actually a grudge to dislike someone from one thread and another if their behavior is the same in each. Some are like broken records in every thread they touch.

Is dislike of certain behaviors holding a grudge?

that sums it up.....Rdean is like that....you can be talking about someones newborn and he will ask if its going to grow up and be a right wing wacko.....

Not mentioning any names of exactly who I was thinking about when I posted that ....:eusa_whistle:

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

I try not to... But some People are simply Douchebags and are Incapable of being Nice on any Subject, EVER...

I used to have a Battle going with Emma on other Sites that had us NEVER saying anything Nice to each other... For YEARS.

Oddly, we connected here and no Longer Bicker.

I am Fairly Sure that Noose and I have put the Bickering behind us also.

On a Personal Level, this is a Fucking Message Board and anyone Holding a REAL and Deep Grudge, Needs to get a Fucking Life.

You don't Honestly Know anyone here and that level of Hate is Irrational and Unhealthy.

Having said that, Fuck you Charlie Bass, you Racist Stain! :lol:

:)

peace...

So sayeth the biggest douchebag on this board.:eusa_eh:

No......I don't hold grudges.........after I've turned off the 'puter, I tend to forget about the bad shit someone said, and remember all the good ideas that I've seen on here at USMB.

And........I've seen a few.

However, if Chucked Ass showed up in a bar one night, knew it was me, and walked over? I'd shake his hand and ask how he's doing.

I'd then ask if he's gonna be an asshole in real life.

From there? It's THEIR choice, but, after the ass kicking I'll give 'em, I'd buy 'em a beer.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is the biggest load of horseshit I have ever read on any forum anywhere. You lie, AGaySailor.

hmmmm hold a grudge....i can....but i show that with rep...not fussing in public....i try to let each interaction or post stand alone....i get on with people ...who are radically different in tastes etc...i quickly bore in a room full of people who agree with me

Life's too short for real life grudges. (though I guess you might say I've put some folkes on real life "ignore"... but is that not the healthy thing to do with an ex, lol?)

Also, I'm too self centered to remember who I've argued with and who I've agreed with. The plus side of that is I actually have to read someone's post/point to respond in a coherent manner as opposed to a reflexive "you again" response. Or maybe I just haven't been here long enough to piss anyone off yet, or vise versa?:tongue:

Nope.

Some do with me though, they don't know when to quit.

No big deal.

Xeno...wanna grab a beer?

You are Witty and Entertaining in a Many Instances, and overall, even though you are Obviously an Incoherent and Bleeding Heart Liberal, you are not a Douchebag because of it.

So go Fuck yourself, you Queen! :lol:

peace...

Toxi is a bleeding heart liberal??!! That explains a lot. I'm crushed.............

Nope, not usually! My friend's list is proof of that, I think I have more non liberals or righties than liberals for friends. Plus I am one of the only people who gets along with Mal, and probably the only liberal who does. :lol:
I don't have to agree with everything someone else does, to get along with them.

Emma is to the Left of you, and we are Pals... ;)

Hell, I'm even Friends with that Douchebag Sidestreamer when he's NOT on Messageboards... :lol:

peace...

I don't know if you call it a "grudge" but Charlie Bass is pretty much useless as far as I'm concerned. As for Huggy, I'm trying but it's hard to forgive him for that comment about burning Christians inside their churches...especially as at the time Christians were being burned alive in Kenya. In one case, a woman through her baby outside the church and they picked up the baby and through it back into the burning church.

Huggy did apologize, but he's made his feelings towards Christians clear. I don't think anyone should hate anyone that much. It scares me mostly because I see that same hate spreading throughout our country.

cue....nobody is against Christians speech....

Nope, not usually! My friend's list is proof of that, I think I have more non liberals or righties than liberals for friends. Plus I am one of the only people who gets along with Mal, and probably the only liberal who does. :lol:
I don't have to agree with everything someone else does, to get along with them.

Emma is to the Left of you, and we are Pals... ;)

Hell, I'm even Friends with that Douchebag Sidestreamer when he's NOT on Messageboards... :lol:

peace...
Thanks! :(
I liked being special!:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back