Do you hold internet grudges??

You are Witty and Entertaining in a Many Instances, and overall, even though you are Obviously an Incoherent and Bleeding Heart Liberal, you are not a Douchebag because of it.

So go Fuck yourself, you Queen! :lol:

:)

peace...

Toxi is a bleeding heart liberal??!! That explains a lot. I'm crushed.............

I'm a bleeding heart joker.

Sooooo, you're a superior vena cava, i.e. a short blue blood.

Do I carry Internet Grudges?

Naww, I can type an insult at someone in one thread, then become friends in the next. I think the only person I currently hold a grudge against here is....Dude! :p..But then again, Most of us prolly hold some sort of grudge against him :D.

There are some people who are awful in some contexts, and wonderful in others.

And there are some folks that when I see they are the last poster, i know that topic is dead.

But sometimes even the worst will give you a positive surprise, and the best will make you what happened to them that day.

I have more important things to do (Like my Java homework which is sitting there right in front of me) than even post here. To obsess over it, when that happens it is time to go outside and admire the crocuses coming up int he planters outside the grocery store down the stret.

i've even come to forgive RGS and somewhat respect his positions over the years that I've been here. And we've had it OUT on multiple occasions.

If I can do that with him, I can do that with ANYONE :lol:

I see some people here fuss on one thread and then joke together on another, while some will carry their baggage with each other from one thread to the next.

Not sure it's actually a grudge to dislike someone from one thread and another if their behavior is the same in each. Some are like broken records in every thread they touch.

Is dislike of certain behaviors holding a grudge?

that sums it up.....Rdean is like that....you can be talking about someones newborn and he will ask if its going to grow up and be a right wing wacko.....
That's only because he's an idiot Harry.

Xeno...wanna grab a beer?
Eat shit and die, loser.

Looks like you're holding an internet grudge.
Perish the thought, what would I do without you, my faithful piss boy?

pissboy.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back