Do you hear im a non native speaker

Could i pass as a native speaker as a American speaker
874oqc.jpg

You’ve learned English well, but you still have an accent.

It’s almost impossible to learn to speak a foreign language with zero accent unless you learned it as a child.

There is no Morticia . 100% Fake .

He is a Serbian Gypsy who moved to Austria , with an IQ around 112, who has previously told us that many / most of his posts go through Go Ogle Translate .
Which is patently false .

Stupidly he occasionally posts in German and these posts are fluent .
Nothing adds up Morticia .

You are a bit like the Israeli False Flag --- full up with shite .

There is no Morticia . 100% Fake .

He is a Serbian Gypsy who moved to Austria , with an IQ around 112, who has previously told us that many / most of his posts go through Go Ogle Translate .
Which is patently false .

Stupidly he occasionally posts in German and these posts are fluent .
Nothing adds up Morticia .

You are a bit like the Israeli False Flag --- full up with shite .
Im real you can find me with a quick google search, im nearly a public person. https://www.linkedin.com/in/svetozar-plemic-36451183/?originalSubdomain=at

Could i pass as a native speaker as a American speaker

No, your problems, vowels, vowels are often a key in identifying where someone is from. Your Ws sound, typically for German speakers, like Vs.

Most people in countries that aren't native English speakers, but speak good English, will not learn the vowel sounds well, because you get taught, usually, by people who aren't native speakers themselves.

You’ve learned English well, but you still have an accent.

It’s almost impossible to learn to speak a foreign language with zero accent unless you learned it as a child.
I believe it is rare to speak other languages with no accent but my niece did just that. And She spoke Spanish but with the accent of her husbands area of Mexico. She was raised in the Oakland area of California.

No, your problems, vowels, vowels are often a key in identifying where someone is from. Your Ws sound, typically for German speakers, like Vs.

Most people in countries that aren't native English speakers, but speak good English, will not learn the vowel sounds well, because you get taught, usually, by people who aren't native speakers themselves.
I hear that I do not sound british at all. I can tell apart British accent from American accent. I thought I might fit somewhere unidentified in the USA because it has 51 states, and hundreds of regional accents, and even sub-groups like ebonics etc. which is also american grown accent. But thanks for your clarification.

Have you ever once gotten the response you seem to want with these sort of threads you endlessly post?

Forum List

Back