Israeli jews always pretend to be the Victim.

Israel's IDF indiscriminately bomb and murder thousands of innocent Gazan people.
Then claim is was unavoidable collateral damage.
Always playing the victim card.

Like the old saying says:
"A jew stabs you in the back, and then cries out in pain"
O.K.

Let's proceed from your premise.

Do you agree that the terror attack on Oct. 7th was bad, and that Hamas needs to go?

Israel's IDF indiscriminately bomb and murder thousands of innocent Gazan people.
There's a HUGE difference in what Israel is doing as recourse due to the attack by Hamas where they murdered innocent civilians attending a music festival. Who can justify what Hamas did?

Do you agree that the terror attack on Oct. 7th was bad, and that Hamas needs to go?
Was it wrong to pass through the door when it had been deliberately left wide open ?
When a Rave Party was deliberately moved hours before and right next to the wide open door?

Of course not .
This was a scripted False Flag which allowed the extremist maniacs on the Isaraeli right to later give us their rehearsed and much practised Victim performance .
Open your eyes .

When you lockup 2 million people in a concentration camp surrounded by a huge wall and armed guards. Take away all hope to better their lives. There is eventually going to be repercussions.
I don't blame the Palestinians for revolting against those who stole their land and homes, and then imprisoned them for life.

They use pin point targetting. They call ahead to tell people to leave.

Name another country that does this?

When you lockup 2 million people in a concentration camp surrounded by a huge wall and armed guards. Take away all hope to better their lives. There is eventually going to be repercussions.
I don't blame the Palestinians for revolting against those who stole their land and homes, and then imprisoned them for life.
Funny thing is, Gazans routinely go into Israel to work. Are they just really good at climbing huge walls and dodging bullets?

They use pin point targetting. They call ahead to tell people to leave.

Name another country that does this?
While we're at it, name another country that the usual suspects demand accept all attacks and not retaliate at all.

n·dis·crim·i·nate
/ˌindəˈskrim(ə)nət/
adjective

Done at random or without careful judgment.

(of a person) not using or exercising discrimination.
"she was indiscriminate with her affections"

It seems you don't understand what the word means.

There's a HUGE difference in what Israel is doing as recourse due to the attack by Hamas where they murdered innocent civilians attending a music festival. Who can justify what Hamas did?

Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood. All they have done is hurt Palestinians. Their Charter is just like the Likud Charter which says a Jewish state from the Jordan River to the sea.

The Israelis were certainly victims with the attack a few weeks ago, however, the Palestinians have been the victims of being treated like shit by the country formed by the European invaders ever since 1947.

Israel is nothing more a welfare queen of the US. I don't have any more sympathy for them than I have for any of the other shits in the Middle East.

It ain't our war.

Forum List

Back