Do you have high cheek bones?

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Well according to the idiot Democrap running for the US Senate from MA, you might be an Indian. :eusa_whistle:

Her grandmother told her she is an Indian because she has "high cheek bones." :cuckoo:

It's kinda like Joe Biden talking about needing to speak Pakistani in 7-11 during a campagin stop in 2008.

Are you an Indian? You might be able to be a Haaarvard Law Professor or run for the US Senate...

Yes, I do. I'm Native American, but Katharine Hepburn, Leonard Nimoy and many others also have high cheekbones.

Although high cheekbones are common among Native Americans, many other ethnic groups have them as well.

• Banned
It figures you would follow her stupid logic.

She is the typical liberal, trying to find a AA angle to get a job at Haaarvard and now when running for the US Senate, then claiming "high cheek bones" as evidence of being a minority. :cuckoo:

Yes, I do. I'm Native American, but Katharine Hepburn, Leonard Nimoy and many others also have high cheekbones.

Although high cheekbones are common among Native Americans, many other ethnic groups have them as well.

I have high cheekbones.
I'm Romanian and alpino Italian hertiage.
AND MOST OF ALL A PROUD AMERICAN.

My great grandmother was full blooded Black Foot Indian............but I have never, ever claimed minority status because of my high cheek bones. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have high cheekbones , my father was a Scotsman/English man, my mother and islander ( Hawaii) woman/french- all my children inherited the same- many cultures have good bone structure.

fa265ee9831c6c8b9804357322c309acda3571d763561d3b2fb832d8a012ee29.jpg

Utterly fascinating.

Well according to the idiot Democrap running for the US Senate from MA, you might be an Indian. :eusa_whistle:

Her grandmother told her she is an Indian because she has "high cheek bones." :cuckoo:

It's kinda like Joe Biden talking about needing to speak Pakistani in 7-11 during a campagin stop in 2008.

Are you an Indian? You might be able to be a Haaarvard Law Professor or run for the US Senate...

Links?

Anthropologically, that's a load of crap: CAUCASOID races (white, arabs, India-Indians) have the highest cheekbones because we have the most "triangular" facial shapes of any race family. The Asian race family (including Amerindians) tend to have ROUND faces, with less prominent cheekbones. Hell, Sigourney Weaver is as white as I am and she has some of the most prominent cheekbones in Hollywood.

According to the 18th century pseudo science of phrenology, you could judge a person by the bumps on their skull.

Anthropologically, that's a load of crap: CAUCASOID races (white, arabs, India-Indians) have the highest cheekbones because we have the most "triangular" facial shapes of any race family. The Asian race family (including Amerindians) tend to have ROUND faces, with less prominent cheekbones. Hell, Sigourney Weaver is as white as I am and she has some of the most prominent cheekbones in Hollywood.
You know they're fake right? She's had cheekbone implants.

You know they're fake right? She's had cheekbone implants.

Putting that one person aside, the triangular faces of Caucasoid races (all of whom have the same skull details) have the most prominent cheekbones because of their facial shape. Asian faces have a rounder shape than Caucasoid races.

Forum List

Back