Do you have a favorite Mormon?

My favorite would have to be Jerald and Sandra Tanner.

They are ex-mormons who write books and make videos exposing the Mormon cult.

Utah Lighthouse Ministry

If by exposing you mean making stuff up and literally ripping quotes out of context, then yes you are correct.

When there is an ellipse. It's usually because they needed to cut something out that directly contradicts a point they were trying to make.

Av.... you're talking to an anti-semetic ranting Muslim. Why bother? He's so far up Mohammed's butt, I doubt he can see daylight.

If by exposing you mean making stuff up and literally ripping quotes out of context, then yes you are correct.
Years ago I used to buy their books and also give them to friends.

The Tanner's works are well documented and spot on.

If by spot on means completely deceptive, than you are correct. But I dont think that's what it means.

I have nothing against the Tanners. Heck, it was specifically from seeing how they manipulated quotes and made things up that made me think there was something to Mormonism. After all, you dont have to rip things out of context and lie about people if you have the truth on your side.

I have nothing against the Tanners. Heck, it was specifically from seeing how they manipulated quotes and made things up that made me think there was something to Mormonism. After all, you dont have to rip things out of context and lie about people if you have the truth on your side.
Spent a lot of time years ago reading their exposition of Mormonism and it's leadership.

The Tanners didn't take anything out of context.

Only the die hard Mormons make this bogus claim.

Spent a lot of time years ago reading their exposition of Mormonism and it's leadership.

We should respect your religion while you shit on the rest? Right?

Then how come when i compare what they quote to the actual quote, they are are radically different?

Or a least favorite one?

I lived in Salt Lake City, for two years, among Mormons and really felt a strong love for all of the ones I was involved with, in school, and in my private life. I felt their love of family and it was infectious. Being around them made me a better, more loving, person. True.

My favorite ones now are Mitt and Ann Romney. :)

And from what I have observed about Harry Reid, relative to his family life, he holds true to his faith and I like that. :)

Forum List

Back