Do you have a favorite Mormon?

Is this someone who you like BECAUSE of their mormonism, or is someone you like and just happens to BE a mormon?

• Banned
Is this someone who you like BECAUSE of their mormonism, or is someone you like and just happens to BE a mormon?

Either way.

I can't pick right now. My officially favorite Mormons would have to be my brothers and I can't choose between them! lol

I enjoyed watching Gladys Knight on Dancing with the Stars. So she's a fave at the moment. ( :

Wait I thought everyone in the country had this vote years ago and the osmunds won. Dang no one told me there was a recount. This is going to be the whole hanging chad thing all over again I just know it! Lol

A favorite Mormon?

What are they..like Pokemon cards or something?

Of course we are. We have our own cards made up for ourselves at baptism. We can add bonuses like a suit & tie with a bicycle. It gives the ability to persude people better. lol

My favorite would have to be Jerald and Sandra Tanner.

They are ex-mormons who write books and make videos exposing the Mormon cult.

Utah Lighthouse Ministry

If by exposing you mean making stuff up and literally ripping quotes out of context, then yes you are correct.

When there is an ellipse. It's usually because they needed to cut something out that directly contradicts a point they were trying to make.

Last edited:
Obviously Donnie Osmond.....he's a little bit Rock and Roll

Forum List

Back