Do you have a daughter?

The big convictions have been women,not men, who have had affairs with their underaged students.

No I don't think so.

I think that the news covers these woman/boy cases more if the chick is hot.

Sort of a dog bites man kind of angle, you know?

I know I'm pretty disgusted with Disney channel. The way those girls dress and act. I know Cali is far away and different, but I'm sorry, I just don't want my little girl to dress in sequins, spandex and belly- and ass-showing clothing.

Hannah Montana doesn't, thank goodness.

The pain of being a father of a budding young woman, eh?

Stay the course, Dad, she'll thank you for it. ( if she doesn't become an oxycoten cowgirl just to piss you off for being a repressive jerk, that is)

Not ALL teachers. Sorry, if you took my statement to mean so ... if you did. I am talking about the ones that make the news, and the ones that do not make the news, because some young teenage boy or girl thinks it is exciting to have an affair with their teacher. So the case, the abuse, and the crime, just go un-reported.

lafave.jpg

No Jail Time Ordered for Debra Lafave

Teacher on Paid Leave for Sex with Students | RejectSociety.com

ReviewJournal.com - News - Durango teacher accused of sex acts with student

Teachers Gone Wild

What's behind today's epidemic of teacher-student sex?

This is what I was talking about. And then you have some numb nut judges that let them get away with it. :cuckoo:

I posted somewhere else about a guy I know that peeps on or exposes himself on women/girls 15-60 yrs of age. he's about 40. knowing his twisted mind, all the plotting and how many yrs he's been weird;

I think some of these teachers initially become teachers because they like little kids sexually. like, do molesting priests and teachers plan this out from the time they leave highschool or do they develop these feelings later? maybe power/control corrupt some people.

\

Ah, so as long as they play "virgin like characters" on tv, it doesn't matter what they do in their private life. Their tv characters are better role models than their real personalities, gotcha.

In the world of internet and tv tabloid shows, nothing a "star" does is private anymore. The girls and boys who are marketed by corporations like Disney need to have a semi-clean private life, dontch think if they want to be "role models" for these kids and their parents.

*Remember, I said the ones marketed by Disney. Didn't that High School Musical girl have her nude pics posted on the internet? As I remember it caused a 'fuss', but she went on to make HSM 3-maybe because she is over 18?

Yeah, pretty much. I think shows aimed at 5-15 year olds had better damn well have girls playing "virgin-type" characters. What, you think they should be playing hookers?

And they certainly shouldn't be encouraging little girls to dress like hookers. You think it's ok to deck out a 6 year old in clothing that encourages sexual thought about her?

Yeah, pretty much. I think shows aimed at 5-15 year olds had better damn well have girls playing "virgin-type" characters. What, you think they should be playing hookers?

And they certainly shouldn't be encouraging little girls to dress like hookers. You think it's ok to deck out a 6 year old in clothing that encourages sexual thought about her?

Seriously, is there something wrong with you?

WHERE IN THE HELL DOES IT SAY I THINK KIDS SHOULD BE PLAYING HOOKERS?

Maybe you need to take down your semi-nude "Hannah Montana" poster and take your meds.

Geez

I'm asking you, not quoting you. Obviously, you have a problem with "virginal" characters being put in front of 6 year olds, so apparently you have something else in mind? What exactly is wrong with virginal characters? I mean, we're talking 5-15 y.o. age group...what should they be instead?

I'm asking you, not quoting you. Obviously, you have a problem with "virginal" characters being put in front of 6 year olds, so apparently you have something else in mind? What exactly is wrong with virginal characters? I mean, we're talking 5-15 y.o. age group...what should they be instead?

Now I see why you get on people's LAST NERVE around this place. You twist their words around to meet your agenda.

Please show me the exact quote where I said I had a problem with 'virginal characters" shown on tv.

When you do that, I will continue this discussion with you.

\

Ah, so as long as they play "virgin like characters" on tv, it doesn't matter what they do in their private life. Their tv characters are better role models than their real personalities, gotcha.

In the world of internet and tv tabloid shows, nothing a "star" does is private anymore. The girls and boys who are marketed by corporations like Disney need to have a semi-clean private life, dontch think if they want to be "role models" for these kids and their parents.

*Remember, I said the ones marketed by Disney. Didn't that High School Musical girl have her nude pics posted on the internet? As I remember it caused a 'fuss', but she went on to make HSM 3-maybe because she is over 18?

I don't have to twist what you said, it's right there. You made an asinine, snotty comment and now you want to pretend you meant something else.

Go ahead, explain what you meant. I don't see how asking you what you mean constitutes twisting anything, moron.

I don't have to twist what you said, it's right there. You made an asinine, snotty comment and now you want to pretend you meant something else.

Go ahead, explain what you meant. I don't see how asking you what you mean constitutes twisting anything, moron.

This is what I said:

[QUOTEAh, so as long as they play "virgin like characters" on tv, it doesn't matter what they do in their private life. Their tv characters are better role models than their real personalities, gotcha.]
[/QUOTE]

How is that asinine and/or snotty? Do the characters on the Disney Channel not play virgin like characters?

I'll answer for you-YES!

Should those same people who play those characters on those shows pose half naked, or pose nude for the media or the internet, for the young girls and boys who watch them?

Again, I'll answer:

NO!

Now for some reason YOU seem to think it's ok. You seem to think their "tv characters" somehow trump their personal/public life, even though you think they should be role models for kids.

Also, when you are wrong, you LOVE to resort to name calling.
Is that your coping skill Alli?

FIRST
My sincere apologies to Echo and every other caring teacher in the country!

jonbenet_ramsey.jpg

John Mark Karr's Strange Life as a Teacher - TIME

Real question is ....
.... why in the hell would any school district hire this pervert, as a teacher, in the first place?
They could not TELL he was a PERVERT by just looking at him and listening to him?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

That is one sick looking perv. :ack-1:

Yeah, what a perfect job for a sick bastard like him, teaching young children.

There are thousands and thousands of teachers, but it's the ones like this that give them all a bad name.

He makes the Debra Lafave's look like Mary Ingalls Wilder!

You can't hire somebody based upon physical appearance.

Uh, ok.

What's that have to do with anything?

You mean people on tv aren't hired because of their looks?

Or teachers aren't hired because of their looks.

We are talking about 2 different things on this thread, so just wondering what you are refering to.

Do you mean J.M. Karr can't be hired because of his looks? Trust me, I don't think ANYONE hired him for his looks! :eek:

Now, did you mean Mr. Perv can be FIRED for this:

That piece of work experience is tellingly missing from Karr's resume. So is his experience at the Southwest School in La Esperanza, Honduras (though his tenure at another La Esperanza school gets prominent mention). Southwest's director, Caridad Pineda Ponce, recalled that John Karr lasted at her school barely a week before he was fired in 2004. He was canned, she said, for not working within the rules and guidelines of the school.

It has once again been pointed out to me that allie is a female.

Again I apologise for my gender confusion regarding my fellow posters.

Alli babba was a male character and you know that I am a slave to literature.

I have a wonderful 11 Month old Girl, and I am scared shitless about it :)

I feel your pain.

Right now she is your baby girl..............................:eusa_angel:

Just wait until she is a TEEN! :eek:

Mine just turned 13 about a month ago. There is a movie called "Thirteen"-I want to rent it but I'm scared shitless at the same time~:(

:eusa_pray:for all parents of teens~

I feel your pain.

Right now she is your baby girl..............................:eusa_angel:

Just wait until she is a TEEN! :eek:

Mine just turned 13 about a month ago. There is a movie called "Thirteen"-I want to rent it but I'm scared shitless at the same time~:(

:eusa_pray:for all parents of teens~

Saw the movie. I wanted to see it because two of my grand-daughters were at that age (or close to it) when it came out. All I can say about it :eek:

But I guess that is because I am a "Grandma" and had no clue! :eusa_eh:

Indeed! :eusa_pray: for all of you with "TEEN DAUGHTERS" :eusa_pray:

My girlfriend has a 4 1/2 year old daughter, who isn't mine biologically but I still raise her as mine. Her friend next door is 6, and when they play together I hear the 6 year old constantly talking about boyfriends and guys being "hot", when they are making believe and such. The 6 year old is pretty smart and definitely more mature than a typical 6 year old, same with our daughter, but still, at that age it's strange to me that she would be talking like that. It's obviously from TV and movies.

The best thing you can do is limit the amount of television your kids watch. Our daughter is lucky if she gets to watch a Disney show or two at night before bed. And even Disney has been getting a little too questionable these days, with their content.

Kids don't need TV. They need YOU. It's as simple as that.

Like hell you can't. Physical appearance plays a very large part in who I decide to hire, or not hire.

Actually, what I meant to say was you couldn't NOT hire somebody based upon looks alone, lol.

And Echo, please tell me you don't teach, and that if you do, you leave your sarcastic and judgmental views outside in your car.

Forum List

Back