Do you HATE the "left" or the "right"? And by that I mean the actual people behind the beliefs.

Do you HATE the opposition?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't hate any person. I disagree with certain positions, on both sides of the aisle.

No, I just think they're stupid and feel sorry for them.

But I do hate Karl Marx. In fact, I'm building a time machine in my garage so I can go back to 1818 and suffocate the little fucker with a pillow. :biggrin:

Can you stop in 1960 and give Obama's mom a condom?

Already though that one out. It wouldn't have worked because she would probably think it was a breath mint and eat the damned thing.

But I will be stopping there in 1962 with the My Pillow I bought at Walmart. That Mike Lindell makes a damned fine pillow, you know. :biggrin:
did you get 2 for 1?

images

I have to be honest..

I hated obamas guts….
Why? Can you not seperate policy from the man?

No I can't...

They are one in the same...

obama was a Real Racist that was hell bent

on destroying America....
I don't think Obama was a racist and I don't think his goals were to destroy us.

That seems like silly talk. Understanding an ideology you don't agree with could save you a lot of grief. You don't have to agree with it but grasping it on a basic level is vital.

No, I just think they're stupid and feel sorry for them.

But I do hate Karl Marx. In fact, I'm building a time machine in my garage so I can go back to 1818 and suffocate the little fucker with a pillow. :biggrin:
Well, That’s all well and good. But my guess is Carl Marx very well could be in hell getting in the butt fucked out of him by Hitler...

Democrats are evil. They come from the deepest pits of hell. It is wrong to not hate pure evil.

Personally I can not think of a single person I feel hate towards.
I hate Trump A real POS who does absolutely nothing about Russian attacks or mass murders
Tell that to 300 of those fuckers we sent to Hell last week in Syria.
russian attacks on our voting system he's in putins pocket
They didn't attack the voting system. They challenged the gullible dumbasses of our society with propaghanda.

Get a grip nut

I have to be honest..

I hated obamas guts….
Why? Can you not seperate policy from the man?

No I can't...

They are one in the same...

obama was a Real Racist that was hell bent

on destroying America....
I don't think Obama was a racist and I don't think his goals were to destroy us.

That seems like silly talk. Understanding an ideology you don't agree with could save you a lot of grief. You don't have to agree with it but grasping it on a basic level is vital.
I think the Obamas were hate filled people, determined to control people they disagreed with...

Forum List

Back