Do you HATE the "left" or the "right"? And by that I mean the actual people behind the beliefs.

Do you HATE the opposition?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
At times yes................at times no.............saw no undecided voter block...........

Stress is the ability to restrain yourself from choking someone to death who dearly deserves it

Just saying...............lol

0702921b.gif

Who could hate a person who is so stupid as to be a conservative? They are good for laughs and party jokes. And now that rumputin has so many coming out it is a real fun time for the entertainment they provide.

No, I just think they're stupid and feel sorry for them.

But I do hate Karl Marx. In fact, I'm building a time machine in my garage so I can go back to 1818 and suffocate the little fucker with a pillow. :biggrin:

Who could hate a person who is so stupid as to be a conservative? They are good for laughs and party jokes. And now that rumputin has so many coming out it is a real fun time for the entertainment they provide.
See here is a great example. I don't hate this moron, I pity him.

How pathetic do you have to be to invoke Trump in every damn post you make? Sometimes it's ok to drop the bs and just be yourself.

I hated this guy for a second then realized he's a brain dead liberal..........and found forgiveness in my heart.

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, I just think they're stupid and feel sorry for them.

But I do hate Karl Marx. In fact, I'm building a time machine in my garage so I can go back to 1818 and suffocate the little fucker with a pillow. :biggrin:

Can you stop in 1960 and give Obama's mom a condom?

I hated this guy for a second then realized he's a brain dead liberal..........and found forgiveness in my heart.

The first part of my post fits you to a tee. Enjoy your ignorance.

The first part of my post fits you to a tee. Enjoy your ignorance.
I smell the hint of hate in that post.......

Forum List

Back