Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

Funny how sore the losers get when they get their noses rubbed in their mess. They actually are hoping the US fails. What great patriots.

We got the SCOTUS to abolish limits on corporate contributions to GOP candidates and help us destroy unions which fund the Democratic party, you got the SCOTUS to allow gay marriage. LMFAO!!
One for human decency, and one against. It's no shock which one your side chooses...

I'm fine with you fools taking a victory lap over nothing burger rulings while we stomp your ass in elections and on rulings that actually mean something.
If the last election helped you, no one has noticed. Care to give an example or two?

noW5ONG.jpg
Actually a whitey racist asswipe with a gun walked in, which is why we dislike both...
Why, you need me to post stories of the Black Thugery such as this?

New Black Panther audio If they are white kill em all - National Crime Courts Examiner.com

Funny how sore the losers get when they get their noses rubbed in their mess. They actually are hoping the US fails. What great patriots.

We got the SCOTUS to abolish limits on corporate contributions to GOP candidates and help us destroy unions which fund the Democratic party, you got the SCOTUS to allow gay marriage. LMFAO!!
Why are you pouting so hard then?

I'm celebrating the rulings, politically both were a gift to the GOP. That's what so hilarious watching the fool libs take a victory lap, too funny. :laugh:

One for human decency, and one against. It's no shock which one your side chooses...
Amazing he is for rampant corporation greed and enjoys those same corporations screwing people over.

I'm celebrating the rulings, politically both were a gift to the GOP. That's what so hilarious watching the fool libs take a victory lap, too funny. :laugh:
Sure you are. I believe you. No really I do....:itsok:

The gift is now you have to come up with something real, if you can that is.

Things will swing back because this is America. The Liberals and their PC bullshit have had a long run but it's going to end because it's just not cool. That's my scientific analysis.

Actually a whitey racist asswipe with a gun walked in, which is why we dislike both...

New Black Panther audio If they are white kill em all - National Crime Courts Examiner.com
My man is taking a proactive approach to making sure your type never gains control in South Africa. White racism caused this. Stop crying and repent.

Amazing he is for rampant corporation greed and enjoys those same corporations screwing people over.

Duh I'm a corporate 2 percenter and my income is up huge since 2008, I didn't even notice the recession. I moved to a state with no state income tax so they can't touch my earnings. I shop in the next state that has no sales tax, and I sock my money away in tax deferred retirement accounts. Hell yeah I got you libs by the balls! :eusa_dance:

Duh I'm a corporate 2 percenter and my income is up huge since 2008, I didn't even notice the recession. I moved to a state with no state income tax so they can't touch my earnings. I shop in the next state that has no sales tax, and I sock my money away in tax deferred retirement accounts. Hell yeah I got you libs by the balls! :eusa_dance:
If thats true.....what are whining about again? :laugh:

Very patriotic of you...

All humans are racist, and payback is a bitch. Now you know.

You better hope that it doesn't come to this, or your bait!

the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-tyrants-thomas-jefferson-safety-quote.png

Not a thing and thanks to Obamacare fool young people are forced to buy more insurance than they need to subsidize my healthcare. Its great having healthy young people pay into the system out of their meager paychecks! :eusa_dance: Do you libs ever tire of having your stupid policies blow up in your face? lol

the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-tyrants-thomas-jefferson-safety-quote.png
As a patriot, one of the few real ones, I'll deal. Only liberals are truly Americans. The rest, like you, are so in name only.

Not a thing and thanks to Obamacare fool young people are forced to buy more insurance than they need to subsidize my healthcare. Its great having healthy young people pay into the system out of their meager paychecks! :eusa_dance: Do you libs ever tire of having your stupid policies blow up in your face? lol
Every post I have read has been a long pout session except the last two where you seem to enjoy using people and crowing about it. Its obvious no one ever taught you the term "long term benefit". Typical of people that lack intelligence though.
laugh.gif

As a patriot, one of the few real ones, I'll deal. Only liberals are truly Americans. The rest, like you, are so in name only.
You confuse your Patriots with subversive fascists!

Only you fools could celebrate a SCOTUS this fucked up!...

jSLNLwm.png

You confuse your Patriots with subversive fascists!

Only you fools could celebrate a SCOTUS this fucked up!...

jSLNLwm.png
A quote from another loon, also not a patriot...