Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

None of those things have happened, and none of them will happen.

What are you talking about?

:lol:

It's "propaganda" to celebrate along with the millions of Americans who now have the right to get married to whomever they love, in every state?

That particular "demand" has been going on for decades. It's not something new.

Give me an example of a "hate crime" that you believe is frivolous.

The desire to condemn "offensive" things is a part of human nature, not a left-right thing.
Any one of the items you're requesting further info on is readily available via Google or even my recent threads on here.

Google bans civil war games
Dukes Of Hazzard is canceled by TVLAND
The American flag at Iwo Jima was photoshopped with the gay pride flag & presumably a bunch of queers hoisting it up.
Maceys responds to Trump political speech.
NBC canceled beauty pageant because of Trump political speech.
Yes it's propaganda.
Irrelevant.
The designation "hate crime" is ridiculous to begin with but is now being applied to crimes against blacks by whites at a ridiculous rate.
Condemning perceived offensive shit is fine but that condemnation should not be government sanctioned.

I'm on a tiny phone tonight and I'm not playing 20 questions again

Dafuck GMU, you never answered the having-it-both-ways question...

How does it work that "PC is a bad thing" when it takes Dukes of Hazzard off the air.....
and yet at the same time "PC is a good thing" when it's used to protect the Rosenthal Iwo Jima photo?

Hm?
impatient.gif

Having it both ways: Priceless.
Who died during the filming or airing of the Dukes of Hazzard? What historical event did the TV show minimalize by pretending to suffer the same consequences?

You're out of your league & arguing a ridiculous point of view

Not at all. You're using the same device to hold Iwo Jima sacred that you're denigrating (rightly so) in the whole censor-the-flag bullshit.

Same thing. Good here, bad there.
I am exercising my opinion. My opinion in no way becomes an affront to families of the dead. To me this is as disgusting as what Phelps does.

I didn't say it becomes an affront to families of the dead. Who said that?

Video games banned for use of a flag.
TV shows banned for perceived overt racism.
Gay flags substituted for the American flag.
Stores condemning political speach.
Network TV canceling live broadcasts for political speach.
The Whitehouse being lit up in gay pride colors for propaganda.
History being whitewashed.
The demands for the 10 commandments to be removed from public property.
The focus on police when blacks commit crimes & are delt with.
The designation "hate crime" being applied in a frivolous manner.
The desire to condemn all speach or activities that are deemed offensive
I have a graphite cane that is virtually unbreakable. When it gets to the point where I've had enough PC, I will commence to administer some Attitude Adjustment. I will report here the severity of the backlash and the recoil. Stay tuned.
We have lots of crazy old farts, in prison. Have a great time...
I ain't worried. Besides they eat good in prison.

Any one of the items you're requesting further info on is readily available via Google or even my recent threads on here.

Google bans civil war games
Dukes Of Hazzard is canceled by TVLAND
The American flag at Iwo Jima was photoshopped with the gay pride flag & presumably a bunch of queers hoisting it up.
Maceys responds to Trump political speech.
NBC canceled beauty pageant because of Trump political speech.
Yes it's propaganda.
Irrelevant.
The designation "hate crime" is ridiculous to begin with but is now being applied to crimes against blacks by whites at a ridiculous rate.
Condemning perceived offensive shit is fine but that condemnation should not be government sanctioned.

I'm on a tiny phone tonight and I'm not playing 20 questions again

How does it work that "PC is a bad thing" when it takes Dukes of Hazzard off the air.....
and yet at the same time "PC is a good thing" when it's used to protect the Rosenthal Iwo Jima photo?

Hm?
impatient.gif

Who died during the filming or airing of the Dukes of Hazzard? What historical event did the TV show minimalize by pretending to suffer the same consequences?

Not at all. You're using the same device to hold Iwo Jima sacred that you're denigrating (rightly so) in the whole censor-the-flag bullshit.

I am exercising my opinion. My opinion in no way becomes an affront to families of the dead. To me this is as disgusting as what Phelps does.

I say that & that is my point as it pertains to what that guy did and the reason it's on my list.
Anyway to make a point despite who it hurts.

Just like I called Trumps comments stupid but the response by NBC in particular hurts lots of other people and has an actual impact on their lives.

I have a graphite cane that is virtually unbreakable. When it gets to the point where I've had enough PC, I will commence to administer some Attitude Adjustment. I will report here the severity of the backlash and the recoil. Stay tuned.
I beg to differ but that's for another thread

Your destiny is clear then, enjoy.

Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

They don't call us the silent majority for nothing, I hope the liberals continue talking smack and pushing their agenda because the silent majority is getting pretty pissed off. Libs are overdue for a bitch slapping, my guess is its coming in 2016. As bad as they got their asses spanked in 2014 I think 2016 will be worse.

They don't call us the silent majority for nothing, I hope the liberals continue talking smack and pushing their agenda because the silent majority is getting pretty pissed off. Libs are overdue for a bitch slapping, my guess is its coming in 2016. As bad as they got their asses spanked in 2014 I think 2016 will be worse.
The silent majority is at 60% for gay marriage. What you are preaching to is the pissed off whitey right-wing minority, and they are already fucked.

The silent majority is at 60% for gay marriage. What you are preaching to is the pissed off whitey right-wing minority, and they are already fucked.

Are you lying or do you have schizophrenia or something?

Hm?
impatient.gif

I say that & that is my point as it pertains to what that guy did and the reason it's on my list.

Just like I called Trumps comments stupid but the response by NBC in particular hurts lots of other people and has an actual impact on their lives.

It just ain't consistent.

On the one hand you say people who want to fly the Confederate flag, whether Dukes of Hazzard, NASCAR, their front lawn, should be free to do so. That's logical, and I agree with it.

But then when Ed Freeman uses the Iwo Jima photo as a model with a rainbow flag, that's not cool. Why doesn't Ed Freeman get the same latitude of expression the Confederate flag does?

Either you believe in the concept of free speech, or you don't. You can't turn it on and off like a light switch.

Nobody said free speech was an easy thing. There will always be speech we disagree with.

Nope. Read the polling, it's accurate, that's their job.
gay-marriage-trend2.jpg

Like so...

The silent majority was never the majority or silent. They were just a bunch of loud mouthed bible thumpers being guided by crazy right wing politicians.

Ah you read a poll that explains it, turn the page right side up.

The silent majority was never the majority or silent. They were just a bunch of loud mouthed bible thumpers being guided by crazy right wing politicians.

Should I add you to the list of Christian haters?

Learn what trends are, they matter...

It just ain't consistent.

On the one hand you say people who want to fly the Confederate flag, whether Dukes of Hazzard, NASCAR, their front lawn, should be free to do so. That's logical, and I agree with it.

But then when Ed Freeman uses the Iwo Jima photo as a model with a rainbow flag, that's not cool. Why doesn't Ed Freeman get the same latitude of expression the Confederate flag does?

Either you believe in the concept of free speech, or you don't. You can't turn it on and off like a light switch.

Nobody said free speech was an easy thing. There will always be speech we disagree with.
I believe what the Dukes of Hazzard did was completely benign & offensive to no one.
I believe what the man with the flag did was intentionally offensive for the purposes of getting attention for himself.

THAT is a problem imo and I fail to see how me pointing out the difference is a problem.

Trend, you mean like how I continuously mock and insult your posts as idiocy but you never catch on?

Trend, you mean like how I continuously mock and insult your posts as idiocy but you never catch on?
You mock my posts as you do reality, and just as successfully.

No, they don't. You are getting as senile as me. It was in the military where we ate very well.

Should I add you to the list of Christian haters?
I added him to the list of ignored users.

Could be.