Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

They don't call us the silent majority for nothing, I hope the liberals continue talking smack and pushing their agenda because the silent majority is getting pretty pissed off. Libs are overdue for a bitch slapping, my guess is its coming in 2016. As bad as they got their asses spanked in 2014 I think 2016 will be worse.
No one calls you the silent majority. We call you the last of the fools. Soon you will die off and more socialized humans will take your place.

Video games banned for use of a flag.
TV shows banned for perceived overt racism.
Gay flags substituted for the American flag.
Stores condemning political speach.
Network TV canceling live broadcasts for political speach.
The Whitehouse being lit up in gay pride colors for propaganda.
History being whitewashed.
The demands for the 10 commandments to be removed from public property.
The focus on police when blacks commit crimes & are delt with.
The designation "hate crime" being applied in a frivolous manner.
The desire to condemn all speach or activities that are deemed offensive
I have a graphite cane that is virtually unbreakable. When it gets to the point where I've had enough PC, I will commence to administer some Attitude Adjustment. I will report here the severity of the backlash and the recoil. Stay tuned.
We have lots of crazy old farts, in prison. Have a great time...
I ain't worried. Besides they eat good in prison.
No, they don't. You are getting as senile as me. It was in the military where we ate very well.
You're right. I always liked Army chow. But prison food is OK. I don't eat that much anymore.

Video games banned for use of a flag.
TV shows banned for perceived overt racism.
Gay flags substituted for the American flag.
Stores condemning political speach.
Network TV canceling live broadcasts for political speach.
The Whitehouse being lit up in gay pride colors for propaganda.
History being whitewashed.
The demands for the 10 commandments to be removed from public property.
The focus on police when blacks commit crimes & are delt with.
The designation "hate crime" being applied in a frivolous manner.
The desire to condemn all speach or activities that are deemed offensive
I have a graphite cane that is virtually unbreakable. When it gets to the point where I've had enough PC, I will commence to administer some Attitude Adjustment. I will report here the severity of the backlash and the recoil. Stay tuned.
We have lots of crazy old farts, in prison. Have a great time...
I ain't worried. Besides they eat good in prison.
No, they don't. You are getting as senile as me. It was in the military where we ate very well.
You're right. I always liked Army chow. But prison food is OK. I don't eat that much anymore.
You've watched too many movies I think

They don't call us the silent majority for nothing, I hope the liberals continue talking smack and pushing their agenda because the silent majority is getting pretty pissed off. Libs are overdue for a bitch slapping, my guess is its coming in 2016. As bad as they got their asses spanked in 2014 I think 2016 will be worse.
No one calls you the silent majority. We call you the last of the fools. Soon you will die off and more socialized humans will take your place.

You watch too many USSR re-runs.

That's OK. It means everyone will then be on the FreeShit list, then they'll discover no one is working and they'll all starve to death. Serves 'em right.

Neither do I. I loved being mess hall NCOIC at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Always volunteered for it, always got it, of course.

The silent majority was never the majority or silent. They were just a bunch of loud mouthed bible thumpers being guided by crazy right wing politicians.

Should I add you to the list of Christian haters?

Do what you want, but if you want to be accurate, I greatly respect Christians. I do hate the fony conservative Christians who hijacked the name for political reasons and are more concerned with trying to figure out who would Jesus hate than what would Jesus do. The so called moral majority is a great example of that.

That's OK. It means everyone will then be on the FreeShit list, then they'll discover no one is working and they'll all starve to death. Serves 'em right.

You are not far off the math is inevitable at some point the left will have borrowed their last dollar, financial collapse will follow then conservatives will take over.

The silent majority was never the majority or silent. They were just a bunch of loud mouthed bible thumpers being guided by crazy right wing politicians.

Should I add you to the list of Christian haters?

Do what you want, but if you want to be accurate, I greatly respect Christians. I do hate the fony conservative Christians who hijacked the name for political reasons and are more concerned with trying to figure out who would Jesus hate than what would Jesus do. The so called moral majority is a great example of that.

Here's an example of your respect, "They were just a bunch of loud mouthed bible thumpers"

You are not far off the math is inevitable at some point the left will have borrowed their last dollar, financial collapse will follow then conservatives will take over.
I figure by that time, Obama and Hillary, with her 2 terms, will have us $47.5 trillion in debt.

I figure by that time, Obama and Hillary, with her 2 terms, will have us $47.5 trillion in debt.

China will own us and finally put a stop to the freak show.

As conservatives we know you can't go on borrowing trillions of dollars forever and unlike Greece all the countries on earth don't have enough money to bail out the United States.

As conservatives we know you can't go on borrowing trillions of dollars forever and unlike Greece all the countries on earth don't have enough money to bail out the United States.

Unless we mine the asteroids or find one that is made of a important metal!

I used to think the collapse would not happen in my lifetime but at the rate they are piling up debt I'm beginning to wonder.

That could be true unless we're already under Shariah law and praying toward Mecca.

Stop trying to figure then...