Do you forsee a backlash if the left continues to peruse this political correct nonsense?

Since you lack all morals, you don't pay for your state or that of the state next door, I am not at all surprised by that. I'm sure that you cheat the IRS as well, but still pretend that you love America, you just won't pay anything to live, in freedom, here.
At least other cons want America to succeed despite them being wrong. This one is just an idiot.

:crybaby:he's hoarding his wealth :crybaby:I give $1,000 a month to charity, you? Yeah I thought so. I know a few libs, they are all cheap bastards that hate tipping.
I'm not hoarding my wealth. I give more in time than money. Money is tax write off and makes it seem like you are actually involved when your not. You already admitted you like stepping on others. Dont try to impress me now.
laugh.gif
Since you lack all morals, you don't pay for your state or that of the state next door, I am not at all surprised by that. I'm sure that you cheat the IRS as well, but still pretend that you love America, you just won't pay anything to live, in freedom, here.
At least other cons want America to succeed despite them being wrong. This one is just an idiot.

:crybaby:he's hoarding his wealth :crybaby:I give $1,000 a month to charity, you? Yeah I thought so. I know a few libs, they are all cheap bastards that hate tipping.
How nice that you give money to something because you certainly don't pay up for that state you live in or shop in. Those two you rip off, and are proud of it.

Look fool, I can either give the money to the state greedy ass public employees who will pocket it and screw over the poor or make sure the money goes to a good cause. I feel even you can understand that if you put your mind to it.
Your lack of morals to pay for what you use, like your state and its resources, is already very clear. There is no need for your rationalization, you are simply unpatriotic.

Look on the bright side you can go on demonizing me, I don't care but maybe it will make you feel better.

I'm not hoarding my wealth. I give more in time than money. Money is tax write off and makes it seem like you are actually involved when your not. You already admitted you like stepping on others. Dont try to impress me now.
laugh.gif

How nice that you give money to something because you certainly don't pay up for that state you live in or shop in. Those two you rip off, and are proud of it.

Look fool, I can either give the money to the state greedy ass public employees who will pocket it and screw over the poor or make sure the money goes to a good cause. I feel even you can understand that if you put your mind to it.
Your lack of morals to pay for what you use, like your state and its resources, is already very clear. There is no need for your rationalization, you are simply unpatriotic.

Look on the bright side you can go on demonizing me, I don't care but maybe it will make you feel better.
It doesn't, as you are immoral and unpatriotic scum, which we already have far too much of...

laugh.gif

It doesn't, as you are immoral and unpatriotic scum, which we already have far too much of...

I guess I can cross you off my liberal fan club then?

Video games banned for use of a flag.
TV shows banned for perceived overt racism.
Gay flags substituted for the American flag.
Stores condemning political speach.
Network TV canceling live broadcasts for political speach.
The Whitehouse being lit up in gay pride colors for propaganda.
History being whitewashed.
The demands for the 10 commandments to be removed from public property.
The focus on police when blacks commit crimes & are delt with.
The designation "hate crime" being applied in a frivolous manner.
The desire to condemn all speach or activities that are deemed offensive

No.

That you cant spell "speech" properly is more alarming.

Just something of observation.

This, SCOTUS, and Donald Trump are all going on the news but the TPP coverage is NOWHERE to be found.

It's like that time when everyone went nuts about whether the dress was black or gold.

We have completely unreliable media that is skewed and hides things.

This, SCOTUS, and Donald Trump are all going on the news but the TPP coverage is NOWHERE to be found.

It's like that time when everyone went nuts about whether the dress was black or gold.

Nonsense.

You can find out whatever you wish to know about TPP, the score of a Cricket match in South Africa or if its raining in Botswana. We have a population that would rather talk about Bruce/Caitlyn than Hillary/Jeb. The media has no obligation to go broke broadcasting information nobody cares about.

I wish that were not the case--that we would treat newspapers, news magazines, news on the television and internet like churches; make them tax exempt and remove the profit motive.

But this is the situation; news must make money; to do that, it must get eyeballs; to get eyeballs, it must broadcast what people want to see/want to hear or news with a spin to the way people want to hear/see it, and commerce takes precedent over content.

Nonsense.

You can find out whatever you wish to know about TPP, the score of a Cricket match in South Africa or if its raining in Botswana.

Theres a difference between big media and little media. It's where people get their news from, and the majority of that is from big media on TV.

Video games banned for use of a flag.
TV shows banned for perceived overt racism.
Gay flags substituted for the American flag.
Stores condemning political speach.
Network TV canceling live broadcasts for political speach.
The Whitehouse being lit up in gay pride colors for propaganda.
History being whitewashed.
The demands for the 10 commandments to be removed from public property.
The focus on police when blacks commit crimes & are delt with.
The designation "hate crime" being applied in a frivolous manner.
The desire to condemn all speach or activities that are deemed offensive
The most positive, hopeful and gratifying sign I'm seeing is the pushback from some on the Left against their own side.

The numbers are beginning to grow, and pretty soon the PC Police are going to be getting it from both sides.

As deserved. Good, good, good. They've done enough damage, and even their own are admitting it has gone too far.

laugh.gif

Nope, the list of Patriotic Americans. Congrats Mr. Tax-Cheat...

Nonsense.

You can find out whatever you wish to know about TPP, the score of a Cricket match in South Africa or if its raining in Botswana.

Theres a difference between big media and little media.
Scale is the only difference. The Saturday Evening Post is 355,000 or so. Millions watch CNN.
The content of each is determined by one principal factor; what does their audience wish to see and how best can they present it. Outside of that,there is no difference except the number of eyeballs.

It's where people get their news from, and the majority of that is from big media on TV.

Hardly the case. CNN has a series on right now about the 1970's. If I feel like watching it, I do. No major national TV network that I'm aware of does a good job any longer of hourly news headlines. So in about 15 minutes, I'm going to turn on my phone and get the latest headlines from NPR or AP. During the Boston marathon bombing, neither worked. I listened to the police radio on the Internet. Twitter is best when you have hurricanes.

Majority? Maybe. Again, you can't fault any news outlet for playing to their audience. Few (if any one) at Fox News believes Hillary Clinton is guilty of anything concerning Ben-Gotcha. They keep bringing it up because their viewers despise the Clintons; probably moreso than they hated Osama Bin Laden or Obama. ISIS is a threat based on one thing only; it's ability to take otherwise sane people and get them to act irrationally. Almost Anything produced by Fort Benning or Camp Pendleton is superior to any soldier ISIS has. Let alone the legions of elite troops that can be scrambled in moments. Fox would have you believe that you're in danger walking to your mailbox. They do so to shade the news to get a result. And yes, MSNBC does the same thing.

This isn't to say we're not vulnerable. Sun Tzu had it right: "Kill one, terrorize thousands". This is a schism of Americans. You kill one of us, thousands over-react. You kill one in Isreal, behavior doesn't change very much.

Nope, the list of Patriotic Americans. Congrats Mr. Tax-Cheat...

I don't cheat on my taxes stop lying asshole.

I think backlash will take time.

I am already sick of it but some of the college kids have grown up with it.

It's ingrained in them but as they get older and the PC bullshit gets worse they might realize it's annoying as heck.