Do you feel sorry for President Obama?

Obama is a worthless affirmative action idiot. George Sorors's little trained monkey in the White House.

Nothing to feel sorry for here.

I feel sorry for all the people that are having a hard time because of his failed Left policies.

Can you imagine, all he does is take selfies, and plays "I Shot The Sherriff" ( I suppose he's aiming at Sherriff Joe!) as the winter progresses!

Gun.gif

If yes, I'm sure you realize, that:
1. He sought out the job, of POTUS, he was not selected, he wanted the nomination(twice)
2. All Presidents, have endured ridicule, and criticisms many far worse than he has endured, especially since he has the majority of the press as his cheerleading squad. Others, have not had that luxury.
3. Most Presidents let the criticisms roll off their back, knowing that it comes with the territory, rather than attempting to gin up public sympathy(as Obama does-"Thanks Obama"). They press on, and attempt do what's best for the country.
4. I cannot recall any other President traveling the country, continuously throughout their term(s), making campaign stops tearing down the other side, and even private citizens(Staples)

A Brief History of Staples vs. the Obama Agenda - Bloomberg Politics

I DARE you to name even one Republican who has done as much for the country as Obama has.

The "press" is mostly RW these days, owned by Big Repub Money. Its just a fact.

While its true this president has had to put up with a lot more than previous presidents, he has always handled it with aplomb and dignity.

EVERY other president has traveled the country, throughout their term, beating the drum for their own agenda. Its called politics.

What is it with you ignernt, gullible RWs? Its okay if you choose to be against the country and your own best interests, but do you ALWAYS have to lie?

Yeah, I know. You do have to lie because that's all you've got.
Every day, more and more, all the liberal progressive pukes prove that they love Obama like a hog loves slop. Plainly addicted.

1. He sought out the job, of POTUS, he was not selected, he wanted the nomination(twice)
2. All Presidents, have endured ridicule, and criticisms many far worse than he has endured, especially since he has the majority of the press as his cheerleading squad. Others, have not had that luxury.
3. Most Presidents let the criticisms roll off their back, knowing that it comes with the territory, rather than attempting to gin up public sympathy(as Obama does-"Thanks Obama"). They press on, and attempt do what's best for the country.
4. I cannot recall any other President traveling the country, continuously throughout their term(s), making campaign stops tearing down the other side, and even private citizens(Staples)

I DARE you to name even one Republican who has done as much for the country as Obama has.

The "press" is mostly RW these days, owned by Big Repub Money. Its just a fact.

While its true this president has had to put up with a lot more than previous presidents, he has always handled it with aplomb and dignity.

EVERY other president has traveled the country, throughout their term, beating the drum for their own agenda. Its called politics.

What is it with you ignernt, gullible RWs? Its okay if you choose to be against the country and your own best interests, but do you ALWAYS have to lie?

Yeah, I know. You do have to lie because that's all you've got.
Every day, more and more, all the liberal progressive pukes prove that they love Obama like a hog loves slop. Plainly addicted.

I totally agree with you Hossfly ....they are all sheep

I double dog dare you to name one Repub who has done as much for the country as Obama has.

Hard to find even one who has done so little but if you'll accept "more" in place of "as much" then let's start with Dwight Eisenhower.

Remember, all you asked for was a name not several pages of accomplishments.

Not at all surprised that you had to go THAT far back to find a Republican who actually worked for his own country.

So far, lots of knee jerk RW opinions in this thread, but very short on facts. As usual.

1510469_696952980352989_1663046401470761315_n_zps6775617b.jpg

I double dog dare you to name one Repub who has done as much for the country as Obama has.

Hard to find even one who has done so little but if you'll accept "more" in place of "as much" then let's start with Dwight Eisenhower.

Remember, all you asked for was a name not several pages of accomplishments.

Not at all surprised that you had to go THAT far back to find a Republican who actually worked for his own country.

So far, lots of knee jerk RW opinions in this thread, but very short on facts. As usual.

1510469_696952980352989_1663046401470761315_n_zps6775617b.jpg

2aad2jn.png

He could get run over by a garbage truck and I wouldnt feel sorry for him.

Forum List

Back