Do you feed your cats meat? How often?

I feed mine canned food. I buy it at the supermarket. It's easy and he likes it!:)

Dry food.

Youngest cat get tuna.

The cat I lost in January ate steak but not chicken, pork or fish and he loves to almost 19 years.

I feed mine canned food. I buy it at the supermarket. It's easy and he likes it!:)

I do that intermittently. And I feed the cat portions of chicken/pork whenever I'm having it for dinner. I mostly do the pellets though.

I give him chicken all the time ....well.....let's say ....he asks me while I'm eating it.......he almost eats half my plate.:laugh: I can not say no ...I just can't...and I won't:p

Pellets he doesn't eat much.He just likes canned food.

I do that intermittently. And I feed the cat portions of chicken/pork whenever I'm having it for dinner. I mostly do the pellets though.

I give him chicken all the time ....well.....let's say ....he asks me while I'm eating it.......he almost eats half my plate.:laugh: I can not say no ...I just can't...and I won't:p

Pellets he doesn't eat much.He just likes canned food.

My cat actually like the pellets more than certain kinds of meat / canned food. But she does love certain kinds of canned food the most, especially the juices. She licks that up first.

One time, I popped open a can of ravioli and she figured it was a cat food can popping. She go real excited and I had none in stock. I felt pretty bad about that.

Dry food.

Youngest cat get tuna.

The cat I lost in January ate steak but not chicken, pork or fish and he loves to almost 19 years.

Interesting, beef is my cat's least favorite meat (not including cat food versions of it). She'll eat the least of that. I've learned to only give her little bits of that or it goes to waste.

Dry food.

Youngest cat get tuna.

Interesting, beef is my cat's least favorite meat (not including cat food versions of it). She'll eat the least of that. I've learned to only give her little bits of that or it goes to waste.

Old man loved steak. The two I have now eat anything.

Cats gotta have meat. They're carnivores. I'm not even sure what these "pellets" are.

My cat gets mostly fowl, occasionally beef, but I try to avoid fish. And his kibble is grain-free.

He gets canned every morning and kibble at night.

Cats gotta have meat. They're carnivores. I'm not even sure what these "pellets" are.

My cat gets mostly fowl, occasionally beef, but I try to avoid fish. And his kibble is grain-free.

Pellets are kibble, dude. Surely, you knew that.

I've had dogs; nothing against them. But I like that I'm not scooping up their sh** at the end of the day or having to take them on walks. My cat just chills, follows me around to make sure my day is going well and to lobby for food.

I have never heard it called "pellets".

Well, that's literally what it is, all the same. I know you like to pretend to be dense and all. Why should this thread be any different....

My cats like dry food, fresh, not stale.

Every now and then I give them some chicken, or tuna juice.

Well, that's literally what it is, all the same. I know you like to pretend to be dense and all. Why should this thread be any different....

Look Doodles --- I'm not the one making up new names for shit that nobody knows, OK?

I didn't know what you were talking about. And I already overlooked the double-verb title.
You could have just said you were being a dick. But then again I should have known.

/thread

Look Doodles --- I'm not the one making up new names for shit that nobody knows, OK?

I didn't know what you were talking about.

It's literally what they are, brah.

Pellet: a small, rounded or spherical body, as of food or medicine.

#dumbfuck

Forum List

Back