Do you ever.......?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... look at your Alerts and say "oh no, not them again"?
.... Or, "I really don't want to respond to them, why do they keep quoting my posts?".......

Anything else on ALERTS that bugs you?

I know one thing that really does bug me and it's when it says someone quoted your post, but, really they are quoting someone else but you were the original "poster" --- I'm used to it now but it really bothered me when I first joined....

... look at your Alerts and say "oh no, not them again"?
.... Or, "I really don't want to respond to them, why do they keep quoting my posts?".......

Anything else on ALERTS that bugs you?

No.

The alerts are a good way to help users keep track of postings and threads. Alerts acts as a "reminder" for me; for threads and posts I forgot about - and it aids users in responding to posts by other users.

It helps in keeping up conversations along with discussions and debates. Without "Alerts" I would probably be lost - or someone would say "he is ignoring me". When it would not be ignoring, it would be a forgotten about post.

Also older post - A few weeks old, that gets regenerated, or although being old....is just seen for the first time and commented on ; lets others know that the thread has been commented on, and gives a chance for comment or rebuttal.

"Alerts" also lets one reply within a timely manner if they are still on the boards - and helps sort threads that need commented and replied on.....without the user having to keep checking many threads they have posted on.

Mine gets screwed up sometimes though for some reason. I get thanks and informatives......but they dont show up in my alerts for some reason - But I notice them added in the "ratings" in the top right of the screen. Sometimes someone replys to one of my postings and I don't get it in the alerts. But just sometimes.

And "Alerts" lets me know when......Bonzi ( fanning myself ) has replied to one of my posts. :)

Shadow 355

I never get nudes with my alerts...really disappoints...

I can make a Sexy Women Pics thread. Maybe not nude, but close...
You need to get nudies in your PM / Inbox..... we'll see if there are any takers....

I can make a Sexy Women Pics thread..

Ok. Sexy women thread.

Bonzi......Minus the blonde wig she normally wear for pics. :) :)

jovani-2011-short-cocktail-dresses-for-women.jpg

Shadow 355

When I get an alert saying that I have been quoted, I wonder if I am the one who is being written to or another person who has already quoted me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back