Do you consider LGBTQ lifestyles/choices a mental disorder?

Do you consider LGBTQ issues a mental deficiency?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I do especially when they try to rape angels

Lot's daughters are four women, two unnamed people in the Book of Genesis, and two others, including Paltith, in the Book of Jasher.[1] Only two daughters are mentioned in Genesis 19, while Lotand his family are in Sodom. Two angels arrive in Sodom, and Lot shows them hospitality. However, the men of the city gather around Lot's house and demand that he give them the two guests so they could rape them. In response, Lot offers the mob his two daughters instead, noting that they are virgins (verse 19:8). The mob refuses Lot's offer, but the angels strike them with blindness, and then warn Lot to leave the city before it is destroyed.

We all know that the wages of sin is death: hell etc etc but let's face it; God is merciful and knows each heart. So you really think anyone can fool him? And if you don't believe in God why should you give a damn what others think?

To my mind LGBT stuff is just damn wrong.

Now should they be ILLEGAL? If I had my way yes, but I don't, and I am a firm believer in the Law. But no way will I ever consider LGBT moral.

(btw: lesbianism hasn't been a crime in British Law as far as I know).

Greg

Why don’t you you just leave them alone?

I would be just fine leaving them alone. The problem is that they won't be left alone. They aren't satisfied with just being gay. They want to be in our faces and control our lives as well.
Poor baby! Controlling your life? Really. How is that? You're saying that you don't have control of your own life.....because of gays? That sounds rather pathetic. Please tell us more.

We drug kids for being hyper(being normal).
We have drugs for depression.
We have drugs for OCD.
We have drugs for stress.
We have drugs for schizophrenia.
We have drugs for bipplar.

The list goes on and on. But we dont treat people who think they are something they clearly are not or people who think unnatural behavior is okay?
We don't treat people for ignorance and bigotry either but we should

I always have viewed being a queer or one of the other shitheads in the acronym to be worthy of ridicule.

Do you understand these people EQUALLY ask for related LGBT beliefs to be kept out of govt as well.
That that is the essence of you problem. You think that all "beliefs ": are equal. They are not. A role of government is to guard against discrimination. Those who would abuse and discriminate do not get equal time or a seat at the table. By "kept out of government" You seem to mean that they should be given free reign to discriminate, unconstrained by the law. That is your Libertarian/ Anarchistic world view that I am getting g from you that I cannot endorse. You can't say that everyone is right and can be accommodated.

1. TheProgressivePatriot
A. Beliefs do not have to be proven right to be protected by law.
B. What matters is if people commit ABUSES that violate rights of others.
Just having beliefs in one's heads isn't a violation that GOVT can police.
C. In private, PEOPLE have the right to choose and discriminate, such
as people believing in secular humanism or atheism/nontheism and NOT believing in
or joining Christian or theists groups. People can use political parties like religious organizations
and "vote in" their own policies to pay for, while these policies would "exclude" members of other groups or beliefs.
That's fine IN PRIVATE.
E. What I'm saying is GOVERNMENT does not have AUTHORITY to punish people or exclude them for their BELIEFS.

THIS IS A HUGE POINT:
SEE Amendment 5
AMENDMENT V.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

TheProgressivePatriot You ALSO have the right NOT to be deprived of liberty including YOUR freedom of beliefs WITHOUT FIRST BEING CONVICTED BY DUE PROCESS OF LAW.

This is why it is wrongful to DENY anyone the right to exercise beliefs in same sex marriage when they have done nothing to violate laws. By this law, it also is WRONGFUL to deny CHRISTIANS the right NOT to believe in same sex marriage because that is not against the law but part of religious freedom as well.

BELIEFS CANNOT BE REGULATED BY GOVERNMENT.

That's the DIFFERENCE between individual free choice where people like you and me have the right to discriminate and
to choose whether to change our minds or beliefs FREELY, and NOT be forced by Government to "change or violate our beliefs."

1. By the First Amendment it's Govt not being authorized either to Establish nor Prohibit free exercise of religion
2. By the Fifth Amendment, Govt cannot deprive people of liberty (including freedom of thought, belief, creed) without
DUE PROCESS OF LAW
3. By the Fourteenth Amendment on Equal Protections of the laws and by the Civil Rights statutes against Discrimination by Creed,
people cannot be denied equal rights, freedoms and protections of their BELIEFS by either govt or PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS

NOTE TheProgressivePatriot
this is SEPARATE from people ACTING on their beliefs so as to cause unlawful actions
(examples: abuse, threatening harassment, SLANDER OR LIBEL, Defamation or Misrepresentation, Fraud, UNLAWFUL DISCRIMINATION (not by BELIEFS alone but by actions against people if this discrimination is based solely on their creeds, race, birth gender, etc. but does not apply to discriminating against behavior or actions that are against someone's BELIEFS)

(a) You have to commit a crime, abuse or violation of law first before being punished by law, penalized or deprived of rights or liberties
(b) With discrimination, people have the right to refuse to ENGAGE in faith-based behaviors or actions, and this is NOT the same
as "discrimination against people for their creeds"
(c) So YES I AGREE that businesses cannot discriminate against people SOLELY for their CREEDS or BELIEFS including LGBT orientation/identity
(d) But also, you have equal rights to BELIEVE in "progay or pro same sex marriage beliefs"
as Christians have to believe in "anti-gay" or "anti same sex marriage beliefs"
because those BELIEFS are FAITH BASED and are NOT government jurisdiction to regulate, penalize, establish or prohibit.

Whether you are right or wrong TheProgressivePatriot
you have the RIGHT to your beliefs, even to discriminate against Christians.
Only if your behavior causes ACTIONS that are unlawful, then those ACTIONS can be policed by Government for violating laws.
But NOT your speech, NOT your thoughts, beliefs or creeds!

These LAWS PROTECT YOU as well from Govt abuses infringing on YOUR right to YOUR beliefs.
These laws goes both ways, the same laws that protect YOU protect Other People with their beliefs as well as yours!

Homosexuality also exists among animals and nature. Maybe you should spend your free time analyzing them and leave humans alone.

Homosexual behaviour is natural in the animal and plant kingdoms

So we are non-thinking animals. Killing is common among animals and is considered natural. Tens of thousands of species live in the ocean, should we? Thousands of species eat plants that would kill us, should we? We have species that make their homes in manure, there you go!

No a very strong thought process there.
D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

Creatures tend to hunt for food or to protect their young.
Republicans go out looking for people to attack. Blacks, Hispanics, gays..........they have a very long list of people they want to attack.
A pie chart with the suicide statistics among the LGBTQ community might have been more relevant but we know you and relevant don't mix
Thanks to discrimination from bigoted Republicans.
Why should we believe you when we have caught you lying?
The hell you did... LOL

Do you understand these people EQUALLY ask for related LGBT beliefs to be kept out of govt as well.

That that is the essence of you problem. You think that all "beliefs ": are equal. They are not. A role of government is to guard against discrimination. Those who would abuse and discriminate do not get equal time or a seat at the table. By "kept out of government" You seem to mean that they should be given free reign to discriminate, unconstrained by the law. That is your Libertarian/ Anarchistic world view that I am getting g from you that I cannot endorse. You can't say that everyone is right and can be accommodated.

Thank you TheProgressivePatriot
I changed my rating to your post above from merely "informative" to "WINNER"
because I believe you hit on the point that we can resolve to WIN this battle, where EVERYONE WINS.

I started a new thread below to translate my second attempt at Constitutional terms and arguments
into secular explanation more effective in communicating the same concepts for Progressive audience:

Bull Ring - TheProgressivePatriot: Govt cannot punish people for BELIEFS only actions that violate laws

YES, the same laws that allow Christians to discriminate AGAINST BEHAVIOR where Govt cannot force them to comply, endorse or engage in activities involving same sex marriage EQUALLY PROTECT YOU from being forced by Govt to fund, comply or engage in Christian beliefs and practices, such as endorsing Christian spiritual healing that has healed people of
UNWANTED LGBT orientation/identity issues they believe are NOT NATURAL for them as well.

Neither YOU nor Christians you oppose can be forced to change or compromise your BELIEFS by force of law or Govt regulation.

You have the right to DUE PROCESS to prove you are committing abuses or violations before Govt can "regulate your ACTIONS"
that are unlawful.

Last edited:
We drug kids for being hyper(being normal).
We have drugs for depression.
We have drugs for OCD.
We have drugs for stress.
We have drugs for schizophrenia.
We have drugs for bipplar.

The list goes on and on. But we dont treat people who think they are something they clearly are not or people who think unnatural behavior is okay?
We don't treat people for ignorance and bigotry either but we should

Then YOU would get treated for bigoted discrimination against Christian prolife and antigay beliefs TheProgressivePatriot
instead of including that diversity with the same standards you ask for diversity of your beliefs NOT to be discriminated against.

I would be just fine leaving them alone. The problem is that they won't be left alone. They aren't satisfied with just being gay. They want to be in our faces and control our lives as well.
Poor baby! Controlling your life? Really. How is that? You're saying that you don't have control of your own life.....because of gays? That sounds rather pathetic. Please tell us more.

Careful TheProgressivePatriot
It can be equally argued that people who want access to same sex marriage and benefits can set up their own
faith based organizations to pay taxes into to manage this for themselves
WITHOUT imposing those beliefs through govt on everyone else.

You could equally be told you don't need to whine or complain to govt about discrimination
because you already HAVE equal rights and free exercise of your LGBT beliefs
by the First Amendment "and don't need further laws or protections".

Other people not agreeing with your beliefs "doesn't have to affect or control you"
This same argument can be used to tell you to deal with it yourself
instead of trying to change public policy to establish and endorse your beliefs you have equal right to practice on your own.

Dear Coyote and PredFan The problem is when the LGBT advocates go too far
and start implementing and imposing their beliefs THROUGH GOVT at the expense or penalty of others discriminated against by creed.

It's one thing to strike down bans against LGBT marriage and beliefs,
it's another thing to impose that through public institutions while DENYING equal inclusion and incorporation of Christian beliefs and practice.

When taken too far, it becomes discrimination flipped the other way.
As with affirmative action statutes that caused reverse discrimination when the intent was to correct carryover problems
with discrimination against minorities. When it goes too far, it creates the "equal and opposite" problem.
Two wrongs don't make that right!

The reason the LGBT are pushing so hard is to compensate for past abuses that
went too far discriminating against them. It's one thing to choose to accept or disagree with LGBT beliefs,
which isn't unlawful and can't be grounds for "reverse discrimination".

But what has happened in the past is taking anti-gay beliefs TOO FAR and either harassing,
abusing, discriminating against, or committing other unlawful actions that endanger that group of people.

The proper way to correct this abuse is how the Muslims have been doing, which is address EACH CASE of
wrongful abuse or discrimination. The Muslims do not "fight back" by pushing their ideology "as a protected class"
above and beyond the rights of others. They take each case and lawfully sue or petition to redress that injustice.

The LGBT have taken the strategy of pushing as a group to be recognized as a class.
And this has caused backlash, because the LGBT distinctions are faith based beliefs,
and people still have the right to believe in discriminating against BEHAVIOR.

We'd have to sort out how much is choice of BEHAVIOR and how much is choice of BELIEFS that cannot be
regulated by Govt.

So Coyote this is why PredFan and others like me argue back NOT to overstep Constitutional protections of people of
other beliefs and creeds by IMPOSING faith based LGBT beliefs through GOVERNMENT.

And PredFan it's because of the LONG HISTORY of abuse, discrimination, even physical assaults and murder
committed against persons of LGBT orientation and identity that this BACKLASH has come up to turn the tables the other way.

Now the LGBT defenders are the ones action arguing as Christians used to do
as the 'equal and opposite" situation when Christians were predominantly preaching and praying
and their opponents were fighting to remove them from schools and public policy as discriminating against
people of other beliefs. The reverse is now happening where LGBT are pushing TOO FAR
and now committing the same discrimination against people of other beliefs.

This is some karmic spiritual process
where the resolution will be found in spiritual counseling and healing, to bring Equal Justice under Law and Peace,
After we AGREE to stop this MUTUAL infighting between different beliefs (both religious and political)
instead of lashing back and forth in a vicious cycle of retribution for the past.

So we are non-thinking animals. Killing is common among animals and is considered natural. Tens of thousands of species live in the ocean, should we? Thousands of species eat plants that would kill us, should we? We have species that make their homes in manure, there you go!

No a very strong thought process there.
D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

Creatures tend to hunt for food or to protect their young.
Republicans go out looking for people to attack. Blacks, Hispanics, gays..........they have a very long list of people they want to attack.
A pie chart with the suicide statistics among the LGBTQ community might have been more relevant but we know you and relevant don't mix
Thanks to discrimination from bigoted Republicans.
Why should we believe you when we have caught you lying?
The hell you did... LOL

You never apologized for what you called a misquote, so what else is one to think, unless when you make a mistake you just automatically expect others to forgive you with out asking. I really don't know. I think you don't take responsibility when you are wrong, so that makes you dishonest. I don't know, you tell me.

It can be equally argued that people who want access to same sex marriage and benefits can set up their own

You could equally be told you don't need to whine or complain to govt about discrimination

Other people not agreeing with your beliefs "doesn't have to affect or control you"
instead of trying to change public policy to establish and endorse your beliefs you have equal right to practice on your own.
Same old bovine excrement ….Separate but ( supposedly) equal never worked. So opposite sex couple would still get government benefits and recognition, and others would have to collect their own taxes and see what they could scrape together? You are out of you fucking mind

Sorry, but I will not destroy marriage as we know it to appease and accommodate the bigots who bleat and whine about how government sanctioned same sex marriage somehow infringes on their rights.

Same old bovine excrement ….Separate but ( supposedly) equal never worked. So opposite sex couple would still get government benefits and recognition, and others would have to collect their own taxes and see what they could scrape together? You are out of you fucking mind

Sorry, but I will not destroy marriage as we know it to appease and accommodate the bigots who bleat and whine about how government sanctioned same sex marriage somehow infringes on their rights.

Dear TheProgressivePatriot
1A. Aren't Hindus, Catholics and Muslims,
Christians and Protestants all operating their programs
just fine by SEPARATE but equal free exercise of religion?

1B. Aren't TEXAS laws and ALASKAN laws "separate but equal"
where citizens do not have the same tax laws state by state,
but have equal rights and process democratically to represent
their interest and to reform their laws and government accordingly?

2. If you are saying "same sex marriage endorsed through
govt" doesn't violate equal protections against
Govt establishing religion"
THEN DO YOU AGREE THAT CHRISTIAN PRAYER AND HEALING,
including BELIEFS about CREATION, can EQUALLY be included
in public policy AND IT'S NOT VIOLATING OR INFRINGING ON RIGHTS.

BE CAREFUL you don't contradict SIMILAR arguments that:
CROSSES
BIBLES
NATIVITY SCENES
PRAYERS
CREATION
GOD and JESUS
should be REMOVED from public institutions and schools
because THOSE REFERENCES and faith based preferences
in beliefs violate "separation of church and state"

TheProgressivePatriot
IF YOU ONLY INTERPRET THE FIRST AMENDMENT TO PROTECT YOUR BELIEFS AGAINST GOVT ESTABLISHMENT OF OTHERS, BUT DON'T PROTECT OTHERS' BELIEFS AGAINST GOVT ESTABLISHMENT OF YOURS, THAT'S DISCRIMINATION BY CREED.

How do I need to word this where it communicates clearly?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE
ARE SAYING THAT LGBT BELIEFS ARE HARMFUL TO TEACH AS
NORMAL AND NATURAL, SO THAT * YOUR BELIEFS *
COULD BE JUDGED AS NEGATIVE AND NOT EQUAL TO OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CRITERIA YOU USE TO JUDGE WHOSE BELIEFS ARE "NOT TO BE TREATED EQUALLY' WOULD ALLOW PEOPLE TO VIOLATE YOUR BELIEFS AS NEGATIVE OR INFERIOR.

No moron, they want me to assist them in their lies, for one thing. You are a guy, I’m calling you he and using him, his, and any other male description.

How is that too complicated for you?

Forum List

Back