Dangers of Weed

The only violence I have ever witnessed that could have been caused by marijuana was done to a large chocolate eclair.

I think all drugs should be legalized.. Pot is less dangerous than alcohol. However, the powers that be would loved to see a more easily controlled, doped up America. Ever think why cigarettes are now demonized yet Pot smoking is promoted by the Media, and Entertainment as now mainstream?

I think all drugs should be legalized.. Pot is less dangerous than alcohol. However, the powers that be would loved to see a more easily controlled, doped up America. Ever think why cigarettes are now demonized yet Pot smoking is promoted by the Media, and Entertainment as now mainstream?
Because people smoke 1 or 2 packs of cigarettes a day instead of a couple hits, cigarettes were marketed to children, there were cigarette butts everywhere, every form of tobacco is linked to cancer, since people smoke 1 or 2 packs a day there was second hand smoke everywhere, and on and on.

Been smoking weed for 40 years.
Stable job, nice house, toys parked in garage. Nice middle class life.
Just don't care for the after effects of alcohol and helps me sleep through general pain from construction work.

I call pure bullshit on the OP and the continued fear mongering and generalization of those who partake.

Just don't care for the after effects of alcohol and helps me sleep through general pain from construction work.

I call pure bullshit on the OP and the continued fear mongering and generalization of those who partake.

The op should google Israel studies, it does wonders treats many medical problems. Articles like this burns my ass. I'm high right now.

After an exhaustive review, the National Academy of Medicine found in 2017 that “cannabis use is likely to increase the risk of developing schizophrenia and other psychoses; the higher the use, the greater the risk.” Also that “regular cannabis use is likely to increase the risk for developing social anxiety disorder.”

Me too started in 1977 and have raised four kids and ran my own business..So they be lying because they don't know what they be talking about.

After an exhaustive review, the National Academy of Medicine found in 2017 that “cannabis use is likely to increase the risk of developing schizophrenia and other psychoses; the higher the use, the greater the risk.” Also that “regular cannabis use is likely to increase the risk for developing social anxiety disorder.”

Israel Scientific Study: Cannabis Safe and Effective for Regular Use in the Elderly; Can Decrease the Use of Other Prescription Medicines, Including Opioids

Is cannabis the new wonder drug?

Cancer, chronic pain, epilepsy, asthma, insomnia, autism, PTSD, inflammatory bowel disease, Parkinson’s – the list of conditions that can be improved, and possibly cured, by medical cannabis keeps growing longer.

Cannabis Research Studies - Top Documentary Films

iCAN | Israel Cannabis

Weed, is it not supposed to be medicinal?

I aint see no dangers attached to it if you use it in the right proportion.

Forum List

Back