Addicted to drugs? No worry, Canada will help fight your addiction by killing you.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The slippery slope is real, and embraced by leftists the world over....like in Canada....where they told people that government assisted murder would only be for the really, really rare cases of people who were dying anyway but were in great pain....

Now? Just about anything qualifies for government murder, including drug addiction......

We told you, you laughed and mocked us....now we have the truth....

Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) is the catchy name for Canada’s ever-expanding government euthanasia program. When MAID was signed into law by Castro-wanna-be PM Justin Trudeau in 2016, proponents promised that government-assisted suicide would be only for people with “grievous and irremediable medical conditions.” But as I’ve reported for you over the last year, MAID has traveled down the slippery slope faster than a greased-up Jabba the Hutt on a hilltop Slip ‘n Slide.

Last November, I did a story on how Canada’s revised 2021 law had made MAID available to virtually anyone who wants it, including as a “cure” for poverty. I mentioned a Global News story that inflation was “driving a lot of Canadians with disabilities to consider ending their lives.” Seriously, there was an otherwise healthy 32-year-old woman “in the final stages of requesting a medically-assisted death after seven futile years of applying for affordable housing in Toronto.”

In August of this year, I had to write an even sadder update to MAID madness. That one was about 37-year-old Vancouver resident Kathrin Mentler, who was offered the chance to kill herself because no psychiatrists were available to treat her chronic depression. The woman was seeking professional mental health care. However, since Canada’s state-run medical system didn’t have any shrinks available, they asked her if she’d rather just enjoy “sedating benzodiazepines among other drugs” on her quick road to death.
----

Vice reported on Thursday that parliament has expanded MAID’s cleanup powers yet again. In March, suicide will become a (preferred?) treatment option for “people whose sole medical condition is mental illness, which can include substance use disorders.”

The slippery slope is real, and embraced by leftists the world over....like in Canada....where they told people that government assisted murder would only be for the really, really rare cases of people who were dying anyway but were in great pain....

Now? Just about anything qualifies for government murder, including drug addiction......

We told you, you laughed and mocked us....now we have the truth....

Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) is the catchy name for Canada’s ever-expanding government euthanasia program. When MAID was signed into law by Castro-wanna-be PM Justin Trudeau in 2016, proponents promised that government-assisted suicide would be only for people with “grievous and irremediable medical conditions.” But as I’ve reported for you over the last year, MAID has traveled down the slippery slope faster than a greased-up Jabba the Hutt on a hilltop Slip ‘n Slide.

Last November, I did a story on how Canada’s revised 2021 law had made MAID available to virtually anyone who wants it, including as a “cure” for poverty. I mentioned a Global News story that inflation was “driving a lot of Canadians with disabilities to consider ending their lives.” Seriously, there was an otherwise healthy 32-year-old woman “in the final stages of requesting a medically-assisted death after seven futile years of applying for affordable housing in Toronto.”

In August of this year, I had to write an even sadder update to MAID madness. That one was about 37-year-old Vancouver resident Kathrin Mentler, who was offered the chance to kill herself because no psychiatrists were available to treat her chronic depression. The woman was seeking professional mental health care. However, since Canada’s state-run medical system didn’t have any shrinks available, they asked her if she’d rather just enjoy “sedating benzodiazepines among other drugs” on her quick road to death.
----

Vice reported on Thursday that parliament has expanded MAID’s cleanup powers yet again. In March, suicide will become a (preferred?) treatment option for “people whose sole medical condition is mental illness, which can include substance use disorders.”

Repeat.

Do not agree in this matter though obviously system abuse will always be theoretically possible --- where isn't it, if enough money and determination are thrown at it?
But with three independent medical signatures plus family and "victim" agreements , I believe the benefits should far outweigh any risks .

I am fine with it. If someone wants to check out, it is their choice. Better than having a relative or landlord come in and find your brains on the ceiling or your badly decomposed corpse.

It's nothing that can't be bought in America by the privileged, albeit at roughly 10X the price tag.

Forum List

Back