CDZ Do you care about Russia-gate?

Political jockeying aside, does anyone really care about all these Russian "collusion" investigations? Are there any serious beliefs out there that the Russians are running our government?

I have become tone-deaf to this entire soap opera and hardly pay attention to the "news"anymore. Isn't anyone interested in real problems like NK, the National Debt, Social Security and the skyrocketing cost of health care?

Are we all living in one big (un)reality show?
The only thing that I want to find out and see is the person (s) who auth and sold the Nuke material to Russia and who is going to be charged with this offense. Next I want to know why and how much money was sent to the Foundation for that sale. Who is going to bring the charges.?

Explain to the class, if you will, how what Trump Jr. (or Sr. if you'd like) did is somehow worse/more dangerous than Clinton's/Obama's State Department allowing our Uranium to be acquired by Russia

Because there was nothing wrong with that. Why do you hate capitalism? Uranium is just another mineral, and it's not even used for nuclear weapons by Russia. Your conspiracy theory is absurd.

Or maybe you would like to explain how "fast and furious" is somehow less of a "sell-out".

Maybe you can explain why a local BATF operation makes Obama look bad. That conspiracy theory makes no sense either.

Those who live in glass houses.....

Don't try pushing your false equivalence bullshit on me. Our side is nothing like yours. The corruption you're running cover for here is unlike anything ever seen before in this nation.

That said, none of these things were wise, nor, ultimately, in the nation's best interest. I have no doubt that those involved thought, however misguided it may have been, that they were doing the "right thing". But then again, so did Stalin, Mao, Che, Hitler, Caesar, King George III, etc. None of these people are innocent, yet they all thought, at the time at least, that they were "doing the right thing". Sadly, none of them did.

Perhaps you'll encounter a flicker of self-awareness here, and understand how the fact you believe you're "doing the right thing" doesn't make it so.

So, the question is, "Will YOU do the right thing?

Obviously yes. I am doing the right thing. Will you? Will you allow the independent investigations to run their course unimpeded, and support the removal of Trump if he attempts to block them?

Cast aside the us V. them mentality that is DESTROYING the very fabric of this nation. Can we come together and agree on what we can and have a CIVIL debate on those we cannot?" It's up to YOU. The time is NOW! If you love this country, set aside your pride and let's start getting along. Enough with this petty crap about who was worse. It no longer matters, not because it's not important, but because OUR REPUBLIC IS AT STAKE HERE!!!!!

Wake up, and be a freakin' adult.

Law enforcement always lets criminals skate if they give a "Can't we all just get along?" speech. Oh wait, they don't.

What rips apart this nation is you declaring that Republicans don't have to follow the rule of law, because if they did have to do so, it would hurt your feelings. Let us know when you've got something besides "but ... but ... Democrats!". If you could defend Trump, you would. You clearly can't, so you have to deflect.
Because there was nothing wrong with that. Why do you hate capitalism? Uranium is just another mineral, and it's not even used for nuclear weapons by Russia. Your conspiracy theory is absurd.
Why do I hate Capitalism? Simple, I don't. This is not a conspiracy theory. Uranium can and is enriched to be used as a weapon. Whether or not Russia WILL do so is not the problem. They can enrich to weapons grade, or could "sell" it to someone else who would. That is the problem
Maybe you can explain why a local BATF operation makes Obama look bad. That conspiracy theory makes no sense either.
Again, this is no "conspiracy theory". The Obama administration allow weapons to be acquired (illegally if I understand it correctly) by some pretty bad dudes south of the border. Whether or not Obama himself knew about it is not the point. To the best of my knowledge, no one has been charged with a crime here, when clearly crimes were committed. Not to mention tha potential for a cover-up. Where is the outrage on the left for that?
Don't try pushing your false equivalence bullshit on me. Our side is nothing like yours. The corruption you're running cover for here is unlike anything ever seen before in this nation.
First of all I do not belong to a "side" here. Why is it sooo difficult for you to understand, the only "side" I am on is the truth, and bringing it to light.
Perhaps you'll encounter a flicker of self-awareness here, and understand how the fact you believe you're "doing the right thing" doesn't make it so.
Ditto.
Will you allow the independent investigations to run their course unimpeded, and support the removal of Trump if he attempts to block them?
In a word, "yes." If evidence, beyond unsubstantiated accusations, comes to light, that Trump (knowingly or otherwise) has committed a "high crime or misdemeanor", has otherwise undermined the full faith of "We the People", or commited ANY crime, I will call for his removal from office. Whether it be forced (impeachment), or voluntary (resignation). Further, any and all crimes that have been committed, however small or insignificant, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That said, I do not believe this will happen, but if it should come to pass, I am on the "side" of truth and justice.
What rips apart this nation is you declaring that Republicans don't have to follow the rule of law, because if they did have to do so, it would hurt your feelings. Let us know when you've got something besides "but ... but ... Democrats!". If you could defend Trump, you would. You clearly can't, so you have to deflect.
EVERYONE should be held to the same standard, regardless of position, party affiliation, citizenship status, or anything else. I do have something besides "but...but...Democrats!", it's called, "calling the left (and the right) out on inconsistencies." This is all I am doing here. You say that Trump should be removed for his "interactions" with the Russians. Maybe so, however, did you say the same thing about those with knowledge of and participation in "Fast and Furious"? Or any other of the "mis-steps" that happened during the last administration? What about When WJC was in office? Did it matter to you that the full faith of the people was undermined in those cases? Or is it just when the "right" does it?
Additionally, I am in no position to defend Trump. Not because there is no defense, but because he is the President, and thus, does not need ME to defend him. I defend the COTUS and the office of POTUS. I will admit, I have been guilty of some inconsistencies in this. However, I have admitted my mistakes, and have learned from them. Have you?
Furthermore, it is not, as you put it,"...declaring that Republicans don't have to follow the rule of law,..." that is ripping this country apart. It is the fact that people, (on both "sides") cannot, or will not, grasp the concept that this "Us V. Them" mentality only serves to divide us.

So, are you willing to put party affiliation, and ideologies aside so we can have a CIVIL discourse and find SOLUTIONS to the issues of the day? Are you willing to go beyond who is to blame, and get to why it has happened and what we can ALL do (including yourself) to improve our nation? Will you join me in trying to get to the root causes of the problems we face? THAT, at least, would be a start.

Why do I hate Capitalism? Simple, I don't. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Yes, it is, given that no uranium is even going to Russia. Only money is going to a Russian company.

Uranium can and is enriched to be used as a weapon. Whether or not Russia WILL do so is not the problem. They can enrich to weapons grade, or could "sell" it to someone else who would. That is the problem.

Russia has vast stockpiles of plutonium from their decommissioned nukes. They have zero need of uranium to make weapons. Hence, that conspiracy theory makes no sense.

Again, this is no "conspiracy theory". The Obama administration allow weapons to be acquired (illegally if I understand it correctly) by some pretty bad dudes south of the border. Whether or not Obama himself knew about it is not the point.

If you're going to try to blame it on Obama, it is entirely the point, unless you;'re claiming Obama is personally responsible for every single thing anyone associated with the federal government did.

To the best of my knowledge, no one has been charged with a crime here, when clearly crimes were committed. Not to mention tha potential for a cover-up. Where is the outrage on the left for that?

What crime? What cover up? Someone being stupid is not a crime.

Maybe so, however, did you say the same thing about those with knowledge of and participation in "Fast and Furious"? Or any other of the "mis-steps" that happened during the last administration?

Obviously not, being they aren't similar at all, not even a tiny bit. I don't do the phony equivalence BS; I expose it.

So, are you willing to put party affiliation, and ideologies aside so we can have a CIVIL discourse and find SOLUTIONS to the issues of the day? Are you willing to go beyond who is to blame,

No, because if those to blame aren't punished, they will do it again. Finding those to blame is kind of the whole point.

and get to why it has happened and what we can ALL do (including yourself) to improve our nation? Will you join me in trying to get to the root causes of the problems we face? THAT, at least, would be a start.

Why has it happened? Essentially, because Republicans sold out the USA for a buck. We know the root cause, and if we fix it, we improve the nation.

Why do I hate Capitalism? Simple, I don't. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Yes, it is, given that no uranium is even going to Russia. Only money is going to a Russian company.

Uranium can and is enriched to be used as a weapon. Whether or not Russia WILL do so is not the problem. They can enrich to weapons grade, or could "sell" it to someone else who would. That is the problem.

Russia has vast stockpiles of plutonium from their decommissioned nukes. They have zero need of uranium to make weapons. Hence, that conspiracy theory makes no sense.

Again, this is no "conspiracy theory". The Obama administration allow weapons to be acquired (illegally if I understand it correctly) by some pretty bad dudes south of the border. Whether or not Obama himself knew about it is not the point.

If you're going to try to blame it on Obama, it is entirely the point, unless you;'re claiming Obama is personally responsible for every single thing anyone associated with the federal government did.

To the best of my knowledge, no one has been charged with a crime here, when clearly crimes were committed. Not to mention tha potential for a cover-up. Where is the outrage on the left for that?

What crime? What cover up? Someone being stupid is not a crime.

Maybe so, however, did you say the same thing about those with knowledge of and participation in "Fast and Furious"? Or any other of the "mis-steps" that happened during the last administration?

Obviously not, being they aren't similar at all, not even a tiny bit. I don't do the phony equivalence BS; I expose it.

So, are you willing to put party affiliation, and ideologies aside so we can have a CIVIL discourse and find SOLUTIONS to the issues of the day? Are you willing to go beyond who is to blame,

No, because if those to blame aren't punished, they will do it again. Finding those to blame is kind of the whole point.

and get to why it has happened and what we can ALL do (including yourself) to improve our nation? Will you join me in trying to get to the root causes of the problems we face? THAT, at least, would be a start.

Why has it happened? Essentially, because Republicans sold out the USA for a buck. We know the root cause, and if we fix it, we improve the nation.
I apologize. I thought there was a chance you were at a place where you could lay aside your hatred of those who disagree with you. I was wrong. We have nothing further to discuss. Good bye.

I apologize. I thought there was a chance you were at a place where you could lay aside your hatred of those who disagree with you. I was wrong. We have nothing further to discuss. Good bye.

That indeed is the case, given how you've rejected reality in favor of conspiracy madness.

Any patriot will care that the president tried to sell out the nation to a hostile foreign power.

Hence, I care.

Hence, the fanatical Trump-fans here don't care. Actually, they do. They're trying to whistle past the graveyard, but they're trembling too much to pull it off.

How did Uncle Vlad get you to change your vote, or did he just make you stay at home?

Forum List

Back