Do Any of You Really Care about the 2024 Presidential Election?

1. Biden can't negotiate anything, the dems don't have a Kissinger available to negotiate. What Trump damage did Biden repair? You mean Biden being held in contempt by Britain and France for bailing on AFG? Did Putin grab Crimea under Trump or Biden? Who got $2,000,000 from the Moscow mayor's wife, Trump or Biden?

Trump damaged our relationships with NATO, to start with. He tore up perfectly serviceable trade treaties only to replace them with new ones that just ticked people off. There was not one ally who wasn't happy to see Trump go, but a lot of our enemies were sad (Kim, Putin, etc.)

2. True, Putin went for Kyiv's jugular and missed. He wanted ALL of Ukraine as his legacy to reconstitute as much of the USSR as he could manage. I'm still very concerned about the China-Russia connection, I'm not sure how that will unfold regarding Ukraine. More TDS shit without proof. The world was safer under Trump than under senile Joe.
I'm more worried people like you will make China an enemy when it could be an asset. While we blunder around trying to bully our way around the world with a limited military, the Chinese are building up good will around the world helping people build roads and infrastructure that opens markets to their products.

It's a FACT Jack...

The stupid coxucker abandoned $85b of US military equipment to the Taliban and the Chinese.

FACT is that Trump was setting up the withdrawal and even took full credit for it.

Any talk about how Biden supposedly reversed Trump on Afghanistan is silly nonsense.

If Britain and France wanted to stay indefinitely in Afghanistan and defend Karzai's gov then by all means they could have.

Last edited:
Trump damaged our relationships with NATO, to start with. He tore up perfectly serviceable trade treaties only to replace them with new ones that just ticked people off. There was not one ally who wasn't happy to see Trump go, but a lot of our enemies were sad (Kim, Putin, etc.)

I'm more worried people like you will make China an enemy when it could be an asset. While we blunder around trying to bully our way around the world with a limited military, the Chinese are building up good will around the world helping people build roads and infrastructure that opens markets to their products.
1. You keep pushing that NATO lie. Trump strengthened NATO, so says NATO Secretary Jens Stoltenberg. Ever notice you never link to prove your LIES?
“Now we see the results. By the end of next year, NATO allies will add $100 billion extra US dollars for defense,” Stoltenberg said. “So we see some real money and some real results, and we see that a clear message from President Trump is having an impact. NATO allies have heard the president loud and clear. And our NATO allies are stepping up. So this is good news.”

2. As for trade treaties, Trump made unfair trade deal fair. He leveled the playing field. If that pissed some trading partners off, so what?

3. China is an enemy dumbass. They are planning and acting to become the world's dominant power. That you support China doesn't surprise me.

FACT is that Trump was setting up the withdrawal and even took full credit for it.
Any talk about how Biden supposedly reversed Trump on Afghanistan is silly nonsense.
If Britain and France wanted to stay indefinitely in Afghanistan and defend Karzai's gov then by all means they could have.
1. True Trump was planning the US withdrawal.
2. Biden did in-fact change Trump's withdrawal plans, which could have changed based on conditions on the ground. You don't know.
3. That US allies hold Biden in contempt for his disastrous withdrawal says it all. Biden should have listened to his military advisors.

1. You keep pushing that NATO lie. Trump strengthened NATO, so says NATO Secretary Jens Stoltenberg. Ever notice you never link to prove your LIES?

He alienated most of our allies in NATO, so no, he didn't strengthen it.

2. Biden did in-fact change Trump's withdrawal plans, which could have changed based on conditions on the ground. You don't know.
3. That US allies hold Biden in contempt for his disastrous withdrawal says it all. Biden should have listened to his military advisors.

The changes Biden made to Trump's Appeasement of the Taliban would have had no change in the result.

The things Trump did was to release 5000 Taliban hard cases (remember when you guys freaked out when Obama traded five of them for Bergdahl?) and reduced the number of troops to 2500. He sent a clear signal that we were selling out the Afghan Government, and not surprisingly, all the warlords just switched their allegiance, again.

Here's the thing. I don't have a problem with anything Trump did. The reason we didn't notice his appeasement at Doha was because he was too busy fucking things up in this country (Covid, Riots, recession, forest fires).

Biden was the guy who did what SHOULD have been done 10 years ago, washing our hands of that mess the minute Bin Laden was dead.

He alienated most of our allies in NATO, so no, he didn't strengthen it.

The changes Biden made to Trump's Appeasement of the Taliban would have had no change in the result.
The things Trump did was to release 5000 Taliban hard cases (remember when you guys freaked out when Obama traded five of them for Bergdahl?) and reduced the number of troops to 2500. He sent a clear signal that we were selling out the Afghan Government, and not surprisingly, all the warlords just switched their allegiance, again.
Here's the thing. I don't have a problem with anything Trump did. The reason we didn't notice his appeasement at Doha was because he was too busy fucking things up in this country (Covid, Riots, recession, forest fires).
Biden was the guy who did what SHOULD have been done 10 years ago, washing our hands of that mess the minute Bin Laden was dead.
1. You type lies and I quoted Stoltenberg. Your lies lose. Trump strengthened NATO by getting $100b more of military spending, even if the "allies" bitched about it.

2. To quote the Biden the AFG military had 300,000 men to the Taliban's 50,000 or so. Plus the AFG army had $85b of modern US military equipment. On the battlefield the AFG army was "unbeatable", except that the AFG soldiers were cowards, and the Taliban very tough fighters. Without the US direct support the AFG army ran off and the Taliban won. The Pentagon recommended 6,000 US troops remain in AFG strictly for support, not to do fighting. Biden overruled his military advisors and allies and pulled everyone out. The Taliban feared Trump and his retaliation, no US soldiers were killed after Trump and the Taliban agreed on the deal.

3. There were a few years between missing OBL at Tora-Bora 12/2001 and killing OBL 5/02/2011..

4. Obama ramps up military operations in AFG in 2009. Obama's very bad idea.
Feb. 17, 2009 - As Washington draws down in Iraq, newly inaugurated President Barack Obama decides to ramp up the force in Afghanistan. In his first major military decision as commander in chief, he orders in 17,000 more combat troops to reinforce 38,000 U.S. troops and 32,000 from some 40 NATO allies already on the ground. Later that year, with generals recommending a "surge" campaign similar to the one waged in Iraq in 2006-2007, Obama would order an even larger buildup. The U.S. contingent would exceed 100,000 by the middle of 2010, carrying out extensive counter-insurgency operations across the country.

Trump..."touched me"...Did you just seriousy have that brain fart out loud?

Not moron, he didn't touch me, he is just a criminal degenerate not fit for office.

Well, at least Joe Biden and his family aren't criminals, right? :21:

Straw grasping - you ALSO don't know, but Karza's goverment would fold, no matter when exactly we pulled dout.

It's a FACT Jack...

The stupid coxucker abandoned $85b of US military equipment to the Taliban and the Chinese.

No, it's not a fact. The actual fact is some members of their parliament voiced contempt for Biden's withdrawal debacle but nothing was passed to speak for parliament.

As far as equipment left behind, we left that for the Afghan government to stand up and fight the Taliban.

1. The issue is that after you have Covid the Myocarditis risk increases with vaccines. You should be able to make that choice. Get the new vaccine and risk myocarditis, or not get the vaccine and risk getting a new (less deadly) Covid virus. The new variants are a lot like colds. Covid anti-bodies do reduce severity.

2. I'm old so I get vaxxed. My son and grandsons get Covid "colds" and don't risk myocarditis.

3. A pro-life democrat?? You better keep that to yourself of the dems will cancel you.
Cardiac complications can affect 20–30% of COVID-19 patients and lead to worse morbidity and mortality [4,5]. Cardiovascular complications can include myocarditis, acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, and arrhythmias [3].Dec 14, 2022

In this systematic review and meta-analysis, we found that the risk of myocarditis is more than seven fold higher in persons who were infected with the SARS-CoV-2 than in those who received the vaccine

Forum List

Back