CDZ Do you care about Russia-gate?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Political jockeying aside, does anyone really care about all these Russian "collusion" investigations? Are there any serious beliefs out there that the Russians are running our government?

I have become tone-deaf to this entire soap opera and hardly pay attention to the "news"anymore. Isn't anyone interested in real problems like NK, the National Debt, Social Security and the skyrocketing cost of health care?

Are we all living in one big (un)reality show?

It's astounding how hysterical the Left is over the Russian Boogeyman and yet didn't raise an eyebrow when Obama sold to the Muslim Brotherhood and the number one terrorist state in the world, Iran. Compare that to this Russia:bsflag:

Any patriot will care that the president tried to sell out the nation to a hostile foreign power.

Hence, I care.

Hence, the fanatical Trump-fans here don't care. Actually, they do. They're trying to whistle past the graveyard, but they're trembling too much to pull it off.

If and when I am shown actual evidence of a crime I will care to date all I have seen and heard are theroies, opinions, speculation and accusations based on unnamed sources. After seven months of that this all just white noise to me and I just tune it all out now.

It needs to run its course then I will decide how much I care. At this point it looks like Putin favored Trump over Clinton (as did 40 something percent of our population!) and some Trump boys went fishing for details with mafia, er Russian strong men so it isn't a big deal with what I think are the known facts.

Political jockeying aside, does anyone really care about all these Russian "collusion" investigations? Are there any serious beliefs out there that the Russians are running our government?

I have become tone-deaf to this entire soap opera and hardly pay attention to the "news"anymore. Isn't anyone interested in real problems like NK, the National Debt, Social Security and the skyrocketing cost of health care?

Do I care? In a word, "NO".

It's astounding how hysterical the Left is over the Russian Boogeyman and yet didn't raise an eyebrow when Obama sold to the Muslim Brotherhood and the number one terrorist state in the world, Iran. Compare that to this Russia:bsflag:
Let's not forget what the left thought of Russia before Trump won:
Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ussia/&usg=AFQjCNHIgGtkhpa3qTw-5N-WfAlvLLBVJg

No I really don't care, though North Korea isn't really a problem yet. Their nukes are weaker than the ones we dropped on Japan and there is no indication they are anywhere close to being about to create a proper thermonuclear warhead. I have always assumed there will be no SS for me; the national debt can be monetized if need be; and healthcare isn't skyrocketing nearly as much as health insurance premiums.

They are fake and so, no...I don't care.

Any patriot will care that the president tried to sell out the nation to a hostile foreign power.

Hence, I care.

Hence, the fanatical Trump-fans here don't care. Actually, they do. They're trying to whistle past the graveyard, but they're trembling too much to pull it off.

You mean the way bill clinton, the rapist, and his wife sold our missile technology to China? Or how hilary sold her office as Secretary of State to Russia, and every other country with cash...? You mean like that?

You mean the way bill clinton, the rapist, and his wife sold our missile technology to China? Or how hilary sold her office as Secretary of State to Russia, and every other country with cash...? You mean like that?

I often point out how Trumpflakes, when faced with reality, will simply retreat into their alternate-reality safespace. Thanks for illustrating that point.

I often point out how Trumpflakes, when faced with reality, will simply retreat into their alternate-reality safespace.

And that is why people ignore you: Complete lack of substance in your posts.

Hence, I care.

Explain to the class, if you will, how what Trump Jr. (or Sr. if you'd like) did is somehow worse/more dangerous than Clinton's/Obama's State Department allowing our Uranium to be acquired by Russia. Or maybe you would like to explain how "fast and furious" is somehow less of a "sell-out".
Those who live in glass houses.....

That said, none of these things were wise, nor, ultimately, in the nation's best interest. I have no doubt that those involved thought, however misguided it may have been, that they were doing the "right thing". But then again, so did Stalin, Mao, Che, Hitler, Caesar, King George III, etc. None of these people are innocent, yet they all thought, at the time at least, that they were "doing the right thing". Sadly, none of them did.

So, the question is, "Will YOU do the right thing? Cast aside the us V. them mentality that is DESTROYING the very fabric of this nation. Can we come together and agree on what we can and have a CIVIL debate on those we cannot?" It's up to YOU. The time is NOW! If you love this country, set aside your pride and let's start getting along. Enough with this petty crap about who was worse. It no longer matters, not because it's not important, but because OUR REPUBLIC IS AT STAKE HERE!!!!!

Wake up, and be a freakin' adult.

Explain to the class, if you will, how what Trump Jr. (or Sr. if you'd like) did is somehow worse/more dangerous than Clinton's/Obama's State Department allowing our Uranium to be acquired by Russia

Because there was nothing wrong with that. Why do you hate capitalism? Uranium is just another mineral, and it's not even used for nuclear weapons by Russia. Your conspiracy theory is absurd.

Or maybe you would like to explain how "fast and furious" is somehow less of a "sell-out".

Maybe you can explain why a local BATF operation makes Obama look bad. That conspiracy theory makes no sense either.

Those who live in glass houses.....

Don't try pushing your false equivalence bullshit on me. Our side is nothing like yours. The corruption you're running cover for here is unlike anything ever seen before in this nation.

That said, none of these things were wise, nor, ultimately, in the nation's best interest. I have no doubt that those involved thought, however misguided it may have been, that they were doing the "right thing". But then again, so did Stalin, Mao, Che, Hitler, Caesar, King George III, etc. None of these people are innocent, yet they all thought, at the time at least, that they were "doing the right thing". Sadly, none of them did.

Perhaps you'll encounter a flicker of self-awareness here, and understand how the fact you believe you're "doing the right thing" doesn't make it so.

So, the question is, "Will YOU do the right thing?

Obviously yes. I am doing the right thing. Will you? Will you allow the independent investigations to run their course unimpeded, and support the removal of Trump if he attempts to block them?

Cast aside the us V. them mentality that is DESTROYING the very fabric of this nation. Can we come together and agree on what we can and have a CIVIL debate on those we cannot?" It's up to YOU. The time is NOW! If you love this country, set aside your pride and let's start getting along. Enough with this petty crap about who was worse. It no longer matters, not because it's not important, but because OUR REPUBLIC IS AT STAKE HERE!!!!!

Wake up, and be a freakin' adult.

Law enforcement always lets criminals skate if they give a "Can't we all just get along?" speech. Oh wait, they don't.

What rips apart this nation is you declaring that Republicans don't have to follow the rule of law, because if they did have to do so, it would hurt your feelings. Let us know when you've got something besides "but ... but ... Democrats!". If you could defend Trump, you would. You clearly can't, so you have to deflect.

It's all bullpoop to keep public attention to all the good things President Trump is getting done.

No, I don't. I do like to witness left wing idiots embarrass themselves though.

the more they try to sell it the less they have to sell.

kinda works for a lot of things actually.

Forum List

Back