Do Any of You Really Care about the 2024 Presidential Election?

I support Biden's resolve in Ukraine.
Putin needs to know Russia's boundaries are set in stone.
I'd even admit Ukraine into NATO and give Putin 30-days to vacate or face NATO forces.
That would be an unnecessary escalation.

BUt you just whine Trump would have found a way to make "a deal". You know, because the guy who found a way to lose money selling steaks and vodka is the kind of guy you want making deals.

Chamberlain gave Hitler Czechoslovakia because it wasn't defensible. Ukraine is a proxy war with better geography.
What happened when Putin took Crimea? Where was Biden's "resolve" on that one? How much warning did Biden and NATO have for that Putin land grab?

Without arguing about Chamberlain, it was more about the principle, really.

Here's the thing. I would have had no problem with a negotiated settlement in accordance with the Minsk Accords that would have given Russia the Donbass and Crimea in exchange for some consideration for Ukraine, but that was before Putin violated international law and invaded.

That would be an unnecessary escalation. But you just whine Trump would have found a way to make "a deal". You know, because the guy who found a way to lose money selling steaks and vodka is the kind of guy you want making deals.

Here's the thing. I would have had no problem with a negotiated settlement in accordance with the Minsk Accords that would have given Russia the Donbass and Crimea in exchange for some consideration for Ukraine, but that was before Putin violated international law and invaded.
1. Escalation or end to the war? I don't think Putin is stupid enough to take on NATO.
Biden is a senile moron who likes to be bribed, we don't want him negotiating anything.

2. We agree about the Minsk Accords. Crimea was Russia's before ~1954, and Donbas are Russian speakers, and then Ukraine enters NATO to settle the border forever. The Budapest Memorandum gives NATO some legal legitimacy to protect Ukraine since they gave up their nukes.

1. Escalation or end to the war? I don't think Putin is stupid enough to take on NATO.
Biden is a senile moron who likes to be bribed, we don't want him negotiating anything.

Actually, I'm fine with Biden's negotiating skills. He's repaired a lot of the damage Trump did.

2. We agree about the Minsk Accords. Crimea was Russia's before ~1954, and Donbas are Russian speakers, and then Ukraine enters NATO to settle the border forever. The Budapest Memorandum gives NATO some legal legitimacy to protect Ukraine since they gave up their nukes.
Actually, the diplmoatic issue is thorny, at best. The Russians have argued that their withdrawel from the Warsaw Pact nations we predicated on NATO going no further east than Germany. NATO has not lived up to that promise at all.

All that said, Putin didn't got to war over Donbass and Crimea, he already had those. He went to war to try to topple Zelensky and take the whole thing. He failed because Biden rallied the world around stopping them. (Trump probably would have sold them out.)

I support Biden's resolve in Ukraine.
Putin needs to know Russia's boundaries are set in stone.
I'd even admit Ukraine into NATO and give Putin 30-days to vacate or face NATO forces.

Chamberlain gave Hitler Czechoslovakia because it wasn't defensible. Ukraine is a proxy war with better geography.
What happened when Putin took Crimea? Where was Biden's "resolve" on that one? How much warning did Biden and NATO have for that Putin land grab?

BS. The only reason US is in there is to hide Biden corruption and Bio labs.

That would be an unnecessary escalation.

BUt you just whine Trump would have found a way to make "a deal". You know, because the guy who found a way to lose money selling steaks and vodka is the kind of guy you want making deals.

Screw off lightfoot candy butt.

Here's a fact both sides should ponder...90 some percent of the populace isn't too concerned about the election. Should they be?

Dimtard logic at it's finest. Vote for a diaper wearing vegetable (Biden) who's fucked over the Country because you think Trump might have touched you in your naughty place. Brilliant. :thup:
Trump..."touched me"...Did you just seriousy have that brain fart out loud?

Not moron, he didn't touch me, he is just a criminal degenerate not fit for office.

Is anyone out there truly passionate about the 2024 Presidential Election? Polling indicates 60% of Americans don't want Trump to run and a whopping 70% don't want Biden to run. 38%, a plurality of Americans, feel a sense of "exhaustion," about a possible Biden/Trump rematch.

So I am curious how many of you really care. Do many Dems really, really want to pull the lever for Biden, or is it just an obligation because he has a D after his name. And for GOP folks, is Trump the only viable alternative, and if so, are you still passionate about voting for him. I am truly curious how people feel about this.

Thanks.
It appears that the Soros-funded CIA-controlled two-faced Uni-party may finally have the population right where it wants it. Exhausted and unwilling to vote.

Big Banking and the multinational pirates will prevail no matter what. They need to get rid of what's left of the American middle class, and that agenda won't change. The technocrats decided a long time ago that the U..S.'s standard of living needs to decline, except for theirs, of course. That was Voelker's main job under Carter and Reagan, and both Parties are on board with it. These boom and bust cycles are inevitable, and each one reduces the remaining residual wealth left in the hands of the unwashed masses here.

Learn Mandarin.

I look forward to the primary season.....mainly to see how the DNC is going to fuck-over any dem that dares to run against Tater.....Hopefully he will die or be 25th-ed by then.

The gop will make short work of Cumswalla.

Yes, the circus gimp show might have some entertaining moments. Mostly the show will be the silly parades of freaks in their base, same as on this board, only on video.

Actually, I'm fine with Biden's negotiating skills. He's repaired a lot of the damage Trump did.

Actually, the diplomatic issue is thorny, at best. The Russians have argued that their withdrawal from the Warsaw Pact nations we predicated on NATO going no further east than Germany. NATO has not lived up to that promise at all.

All that said, Putin didn't got to war over Donbass and Crimea, he already had those. He went to war to try to topple Zelensky and take the whole thing. He failed because Biden rallied the world around stopping them. (Trump probably would have sold them out.)
1. Biden can't negotiate anything, the dems don't have a Kissinger available to negotiate. What Trump damage did Biden repair? You mean Biden being held in contempt by Britain and France for bailing on AFG? Did Putin grab Crimea under Trump or Biden? Who got $2,000,000 from the Moscow mayor's wife, Trump or Biden?

2. True, Putin went for Kyiv's jugular and missed. He wanted ALL of Ukraine as his legacy to reconstitute as much of the USSR as he could manage. I'm still very concerned about the China-Russia connection, I'm not sure how that will unfold regarding Ukraine. More TDS shit without proof. The world was safer under Trump than under senile Joe.

Last edited:
It appears that the Soros-funded CIA-controlled two-faced Uni-party may finally have the population right where it wants it. Exhausted and unwilling to vote.
Both major parties do nothing to benefit the average American,

Forum List

Back