Do You Believe The Osama Bin Laden/navy Seal Story?

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
I don't. I believe he's dead alright, but I also believe he was killed by a bunker buster bomb early after our incursion into Afghanistan.

No DNA sample & no body after the fact!!?? Please. Please!!! This was the most wanted man on the planet, yet proof of his identity wasn't considered an important consideration after the fact?

The White House claimed they buried him at sea to prevent Muslims from enshrining his burial place. Give me a break! They couldn't enshrine the place he supposedly died just as easily?

It's the lack of any DNA sample that really, really bothers me aside from the rest of the jive ass bullshit spilling from the White House. Not a single droplet of dried blood. Not a single hair from his head. Nothing. Nothing.

>>>>>>
Tom, my wife and i too have had our doubts, she believes "Binny" is still alive and being held in a secret prison in Kuwait, i believe he dead, died from injuries sustained in the bombing of Tora Bora, plus he allegedly need dialysis or kidney transplant and he died somewhere between Tora Bora and Abbottabad, and secretly burred somewhere in the mountains.

i do not like to put down the SEAL story but that story sounds too much like a Hollyweed script. i even read the book that the SEAL wrote about killing B.L., it sounds good..., BUT.........

At the very least, if he is alive and free you would think we would have heard something from him.

If he is in captivity...well, I guess we could have killed him. Must of found a bomb set to go off when his heart stopped or something to try to get him to spill the beans on. Think we'd ever let him out?

Either way, he is as good as dead.

I believe that Seal Team Six killed Bil Laden in the compound in Pakistan. I also believe that the Pakistani government knew he was there, was helping to protect him and had been in control of him since he slipped out of Tora Bora.

I believe that Seal Team Six killed Bil Laden in the compound in Pakistan. I also believe that the Pakistani government knew he was there, was helping to protect him and had been in control of him since he slipped out of Tora Bora.
I believe that you are correct.

He was being hidden and protected by a small group of Pakistani officials.

Because the Pakistan government was receiving several billion dollars per year to hunt for him and be an ally in the war on terror.

No.

Plausible story, but not realistic they'd kill off a potential intelligence asset like bin Laden. More valuable alive than dead. Probably have him in a hole somewhere with electrodes attached to his testicles. :)

The seals have come out and told the story of how it went down.............I don't believe they are lying.........I'll take the Seals word for it. Given the PC attitude of the POTUS..........they probably did what they said trying to be PC about taking his sorry ass out.........Not wanting to upset the poor Muzzies

I don't believe it, and I don't spend time dwelling on it, because it really doesn't matter to me.

I don't. I believe he's dead alright, but I also believe he was killed by a bunker buster bomb early after our incursion into Afghanistan.

No DNA sample & no body after the fact!!?? Please. Please!!! This was the most wanted man on the planet, yet proof of his identity wasn't considered an important consideration after the fact?

The White House claimed they buried him at sea to prevent Muslims from enshrining his burial place. Give me a break! They couldn't enshrine the place he supposedly died just as easily?

It's the lack of any DNA sample that really, really bothers me aside from the rest of the jive ass bullshit spilling from the White House. Not a single droplet of dried blood. Not a single hair from his head. Nothing. Nothing.

it certainly is a wild story

anyhow obama sent the signal to the peoples that is was the end of the war

unlike bush who said even if we got bin laden

it would not stop these lunatics

The seals have come out and told the story of how it went down.............I don't believe they are lying.........I'll take the Seals word for it. Given the PC attitude of the POTUS..........they probably did what they said trying to be PC about taking his sorry ass out.........Not wanting to upset the poor Muzzies

I don't blame the seals in any way as being part of a conspiracy that they were aware of. They killed the target they were told to kill, they put his body on a Blackhawk helicopter, and that was the end of it for them. Mission accomplished. They had no idea if the guy they killed was actually Osama bin Laden.

It was just too easy. There was no security to speak of at the compound of the most wanted man in history. There was no corroborating evidence for purposes of identity (very, very suspicious). How hard would it have been to cut a locket of hair, or to take a blood sample (they'd just shot the guy half a dozen times) on a piece of gauze and to stuff it in a sample vial?

We have bin Laden family DNA samples given us by his relatives who were living in the US on 9/11. We could have made an easy match if a sample of DNA was taken at the assassination scene in Pakistan. The whole story stinks to high heaven. Then there was the photograph widely circulated by Pakistan and vouchsafed by the White House, that purportedly showed bin Laden after the seals shot him. Hmmm...then the Guardian came out with this in 2011: Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake World news theguardian.com

Last edited:

I also believe there was a $50 million cash reward as part of the scheme here. Never a peep from the White House or State Department as to what actually happened to the money. This was going to be the White House of "transparency", right?

I don't believe it, and I don't spend time dwelling on it, because it really doesn't matter to me.​

Well thanks for that lucid input, Goddess. I guess we'll be seeing you around in...ummm...heaven? I hope not too soon though. Say, while you're up there, do you think you could strong-arm some of the other immortals into doing something about this incredibly fucked up software?​

Last edited:
No DNA sample

You must be in one serious state of bliss, given your level of ignorance here.

How did U.S. confirm the body was bin Laden s - CNN.com
---
Officials compared the DNA of the person killed at the Abbottabad compound with the bin Laden "family DNA" to determine that the 9/11 mastermind had in fact been killed, a senior administration official said.
---

Oh yea, I'll take that to the bank. CNN & a senior democrat official, yes? Well that settles it for me. Thanks a lot, I feel much better now. Although...it sure doesn't settle anything for our Western allied nations, like Britain for instance, or have you bothered reading through the whole thread? When are those DNA samples going to be handed over to at least two independent labs for verification? It'll never happen. No, I'm sorry, this was a half-assed plot by Bammy's state department that stinks like rotten fish. It served no other purpose than furthering Bammy's political currency. Osama bin Laden is dead alright, his body and those of several wives and children lie festering in a cave under 400 ft. of rubble in a place called Tora Bora.

Forum List

Back