Do You Believe The Osama Bin Laden/navy Seal Story?

No DNA sample

You must be in one serious state of bliss, given your level of ignorance here.

How did U.S. confirm the body was bin Laden s - CNN.com
---
Officials compared the DNA of the person killed at the Abbottabad compound with the bin Laden "family DNA" to determine that the 9/11 mastermind had in fact been killed, a senior administration official said.
---

Oh yea, I'll take that to the bank. CNN & a senior democrat official, yes? Well that settles it for me. Thanks a lot, I feel much better now. Although...it sure doesn't settle anything for our Western allied nations, like Britain for instance, or have you bothered reading through the whole thread? When are those DNA samples going to be handed over to at least two independent labs for verification? It'll never happen. No, I'm sorry, this was a half-assed plot by Bammy's state department that stinks like rotten fish. It served no other purpose than furthering Bammy's political currency. Osama bin Laden is dead alright, his body and those of several wives and children lie festering in a cave under 400 ft. of rubble in a place called Tora Bora.
Why should they have to be verified?

The US govt doesn't have to prove a thing to conspiracy nuts. You want proof he is alive? Produce him

NO
we can't see a picture because it would upset the Muslims.

nothing out of this administration is the TRUTH

No DNA sample

---
Officials compared the DNA of the person killed at the Abbottabad compound with the bin Laden "family DNA" to determine that the 9/11 mastermind had in fact been killed, a senior administration official said.
---

Oh yea, I'll take that to the bank. CNN & a senior democrat official, yes? Well that settles it for me. Thanks a lot, I feel much better now. Although...it sure doesn't settle anything for our Western allied nations, like Britain for instance, or have you bothered reading through the whole thread? When are those DNA samples going to be handed over to at least two independent labs for verification? It'll never happen. No, I'm sorry, this was a half-assed plot by Bammy's state department that stinks like rotten fish. It served no other purpose than furthering Bammy's political currency. Osama bin Laden is dead alright, his body and those of several wives and children lie festering in a cave under 400 ft. of rubble in a place called Tora Bora.

The US govt doesn't have to prove a thing to conspiracy nuts. You want proof he is alive? Produce him

Oh yes, those darned conspiracy nuts. Like the conspiracy nuts who claimed the IRS was targeting conservative groups and individuals for illegal harassment? You mean like those conspiracy nuts? Or like those conspiracy nuts who warned two years before it came to pass that "Obamacare" would be a bigger shipwreck than the Titanic? You mean like those conspiracy nuts? The government owes me the truth, just like it owes you the truth.

The fist person in history to live 10 years with renal failure bouncing from cave to cave even after major news organizations reported of his demise in December of 2001.

It was just too easy.
A manhunt that took years, and a crashed helicopter in Pakistan in the middle of the night = easy?

It was a sweet conspiracy for both the Pakistani high command (our State Dept. offered a $50 million cash reward for bin Laden's whereabouts), and for our little amber sissie in the White House, who was in desperate need of some political currency at the time. Hey, but let's forget about bin Laden for a minute.

Guess what I've discovered? I know the exact whereabouts of Malaysia Air Flight 370! Yes I do! "Bodies" you ask? Well, errr, no, I don't have any bodies. What's that you say? "DNA" evidence you ask? Well, no, I don't have any DNA evidence either. "Photographs" you ask? Errr...I think my shutter was broken that day, or something like that. But you believe me don't you?

No DNA sample

---
---

Why don't you pay attention to the thread, genius. I said that bin Laden was killed in Tora Bora in 2001. Who says he's alive?

It was a sweet conspiracy for both the Pakistani high command (our State Dept. offered a $50 million cash reward for bin Laden's whereabouts), and for our little amber sissie in the White House, who was in desperate need of some political currency at the time. Hey, but let's forget about bin Laden for a minute.
Oh yeah so the obvious conclusion is they bought a compund in Abbottabad, found a 6'4 guy who looked like Bin Laden and made him live there, send some SEALs on a risky mission into Pakistan in the dead of night to also trick them into thinking they were killing Bin Laden, planting a bunch of intelligence material for them to discover, lose a never before seen stealth helicopter in a crash, risk losing personnel by having a live ammunition firefight, scatter some of this wife and kids around in the house, and of course have Al Queda in on the trickery by making them vow revenge for killing him, then faking the entire chain of evidence of photo and DNA confirmation.

Since you didn't get a picture of the corpse, the above is clearly what happened.

Just like most others who buy into stupid conspiracy theories like this, your logic filter gets thrown out the window and you'll accept the most ridiculous and implausible conclusion to support it.

Maybe because not everyone in the country is as gullible as you, "rightwinger".
Standard operating procedure from the tin-hat brigade, people who don't buy into their ridiculous theories are gullible. They are the few who really see the truth. Man it must suck to have your mental illness.

No DNA sample

---
---

Why don't you pay attention to the thread, genius. I said that bin Laden was killed in Tora Bora in 2001. Who says he's alive?
It was Col Mustard in the Conservatory with a candlestick

No DNA sample

---
---

Oh yeah so the obvious conclusion is they bought a compund in Abbottabad, found a 6'4 guy who looked like Bin Laden and made him live there, send some SEALs on a risky mission into Pakistan in the dead of night to also trick them into thinking they were killing Bin Laden, planting a bunch of intelligence material for them to discover, lose a never before seen stealth helicopter in a crash, risk losing personnel by having a live ammunition firefight, scatter some of this wife and kids around in the house, and of course have Al Queda in on the trickery by making them vow revenge for killing him, then faking the entire chain of evidence of photo and DNA confirmation.

Since you didn't get a picture of the corpse, the above is clearly what happened.

Just like most others who buy into stupid conspiracy theories like this, your logic filter gets thrown out the window and you'll accept the most ridiculous and implausible conclusion to support it.

Right. How do we know the corpse was 6'4"? Because Obama says so? There was no forensic evidence. No body to examine. No DNA. Nothing. Zip. Now there was one photo circulated of "the corpse". Read all about it: Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake World news theguardian.com

Right. How do we know the corpse was 6'4"? Because Obama says so? There was no forensic evidence. No body to examine. No DNA. Nothing. Zip.
You not getting a chance to see it does not equate to no body and no forensic evidence. They had a body, they did DNA tests, they did facial recognition, you choose to not believe that because doing so more is convenient for your absurd conspiracy theory.

Right. How do we know the corpse was 6'4"? Because Obama says so? There was no forensic evidence. No body to examine. No DNA. Nothing. Zip.
You not getting a chance to see it does not equate to no body and no forensic evidence. They had a body, they did DNA tests, they did facial recognition, you choose to not believe that because doing so more is convenient for your absurd conspiracy theory.

We have bin Laden family DNA in the US already, including that from his own brother. Is that the DNA "evidence" you're talking about? Why hasn't the government-of-eternal-jiveass ever released samples for independent testing? That'd be required in any murder trial in any Western court. Why haven't they released any Osama bin Laden DNA? Because they don't have any Osama bin Laden DNA. And facial recognition software? Now you're talking about something I know a little bit about. What are your sources? Got any links? Speaking of links, have you bothered giving the link regarding facial recognition rendering I've supplied twice, a click? Or is that too much effort?

Forum List

Back