Do you believe the GOP will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Such a simple question.

Do you believe the GOP will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions?

Republicans are running ads all over the US saying they will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions while they have a lawsuit in the courts trying to strip Americans of healthcare who have pre existing conditions.

Republicans have voted 60 times to take away the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions.
Consider that as you answer the question:

If you believe Republicans will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions, the next question is why? After 8 years of them saying they will strip of Americans of pre existing conditions protection, why would you believe them now?

th

Progressives place gender reassignment surgery as having more priority than ensuring veteran health care.

Transgender Inmate Sues State for Sex Reassignment | Colorlines

Transgender patients are suing because Wisconsin Medicaid doesn’t cover gender reassignment surgery

I'm sure progressives consider someone who thinks they were born the wrong sex a pre-existing condition.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
The democrats protected nobody's health care.

Obamacare got them thrown off their plans and their doctors taken away.

Then they came up with the "junk plan" meme when the public screamed bloody murder.

Didn't matter.

In 2010, they lost the house BIG>

• Banned
th

Progressives place gender reassignment surgery as having more priority than ensuring veteran health care.

Transgender patients are suing because Wisconsin Medicaid doesn’t cover gender reassignment surgery

*****SMILE*****

What does pre existing conditions have to do with transgender?

And besides, Republicans can't possibly run on protecting veterans. Not their healthcare. Not their job training. Not their education benefits. WE KNOW BETTER!

House Farm Bill’s SNAP Cuts, Work Requirements Would Hurt Veterans

White House: U.S. Can’t Afford Veterans’ Health Care Without Cuts

Cutting GI education bill will impact thousands of veterans

• Banned

Then they came up with the "junk plan" meme when the public screamed bloody murder.

Didn't matter.

Americans believed the lies. I never had a junk plan. So when I went on Obamacare, I was able to keep my doctor.

How to spot a junk health insurance plan

Trump Administration Aims to Steer People to Junk Health Plans Over Obamacare

Didn't matter.

Americans believed the lies. I never had a junk plan. So when I went on Obamacare, I was able to keep my doctor.

How to spot a junk health insurance plan

Trump Administration Aims to Steer People to Junk Health Plans Over Obamacare

The only lie was Obama and his junk plans. You never heard the term until they got their asses shot of when Obamacare took effect.

I had a plan that covered about what a Bronze plan does now and it cost 72/month. Now.....

You tards have really screwed people over.

Is being born with the incorrect sexual biology a pre-existing condition?

Should an insurance company pay for reassignment surgery and hormone therapy if the insured suddenly realizes he's been dealt the wrong biological cards? What are the obligations of the insurer if the insured decides that the re-assignment was a mistake and desires to return to the original sex assignment?

Despite the right's countless attempts at sabotage, because it just would not collapse on its own, the ACA still stands. And is more popular than ever :thup:

th

*****SMILE*****

And besides, Republicans can't possibly run on protecting veterans. Not their healthcare. Not their job training. Not their education benefits. WE KNOW BETTER!

House Farm Bill’s SNAP Cuts, Work Requirements Would Hurt Veterans

White House: U.S. Can’t Afford Veterans’ Health Care Without Cuts

Cutting GI education bill will impact thousands of veterans

th

One way to make more money available for veterans is to make people who aren't at retirement age but who want to draw social security and other entitlements sign away some of their rights if they want the money that badly... or they could join the military.

I have no problem telling a thirty year old who wants those social security entitlements early that they'll be living in a four to twenty person bunk room and that the chow hall is down the street.

Don't want to be treated that way then don't apply for social security or any other entitlement until you're in your sixties.

Otherwise they can can accept that they're going to lose some of those rights and after serving in the military for twenty years I'm all broke up about them losing their precious rights for accepting a government contract.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Such a simple question.

Republicans are running ads all over the US saying they will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions while they have a lawsuit in the courts trying to strip Americans of healthcare who have pre existing conditions.

Republicans have voted 60 times to take away the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions.

If you believe Republicans will protect the healthcare of Americans with pre existing conditions, the next question is why? After 8 years of them saying they will strip of Americans of pre existing conditions protection, why would you believe them now?
But, but, but Trump promised!!!

'INSURANCE FOR EVERYBODY’

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

‘NO ONE WILL LOSE COVERAGE’

‘GET RID OF ARTIFICIAL LINES’

‘NOBODY WILL BE WORSE OFF FINANCIALLY’

‘EVERYBODY’S GOING TO BE TAKEN CARE OF’

6 promises Trump has made about health care

Such a simple question.

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

And you would have been stupid to believe him.

Just like you were stupid for believing Obama would save you 2,500 a year on your health care.

Such a simple question.

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

Just like you were stupid for believing Obama would save you 2,500 a year on your health care.
silly you. I did not vote for Obama in 2008 LOL

Such a simple question.

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

Didn't say you did.

Such a simple question.

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

Didn't say you did.
please, you implied it with "Just like you were stupid for believing Obama would save you 2,500 a year on your health care." stop playing games. you were caught being a dopey tool

Such a simple question.

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

Didn't say you did.
please, you implied it with "Just like you were stupid for believing Obama would save you 2,500 a year on your health care." stop playing games. you were caught being a dopey tool

Show me where I said you voted for him.

You left wing asswipes are all alike.....you just "know".

FO

‘NO CUTS … TO MEDICAID’

Didn't say you did.

Show me where I said you voted for him.

You left wing asswipes are all alike.....you just "know".

FO
you wrote: "Just like you were stupid for believing Obama would save you 2,500 a year on your health care.[/QUOTE]
silly you. I did not vote for Obama in 2008 LOL"

Are you suggesting you thought it funny that I would believe Obama would save me money and I would not vote for him? Read what you wrote. It is clear the inference is that I was a fool for believing Obama would save me money. and if that were true, why would I not vote for him?

try making sense

Forum List

Back