Do you believe in the concept of the 'inner beast'?

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
If you believe in the concept of the 'inner beast' that supposedly lives in each human being, could that inner beast eventually take full possession of the person? It is said that the person 'chooses' to demonstrate and express their 'inner beast' in their own propriety and it is an active choosing. But if that 'inner beast' could really be a real - separate - 'beast' that is living within humans, could that separate beast eventually 'take over' the person as a body for its' own? Have you ever done anything when looking at it after it was done, wonder why you even did it?

If you believe in the concept of the 'inner beast' that supposedly lives in each human being, could that inner beast eventually take full possession of the person? It is said that the person 'chooses' to demonstrate and express their 'inner beast' in their own propriety and it is an active choosing. But if that 'inner beast' could really be a real - separate - 'beast' that is living within humans, could that separate beast eventually 'take over' the person as a body for its' own? Have you ever done anything when looking at it after it was done, wonder why you even did it?

I friggin hope not.....My spirit animal is a Dugong.....I'd never fit into my GTI.....

There's good and bad in all of us to one degree or another, for most the bad that comes out is often situational, For some they have no concept of good and bad, no empathy, no sympathy and fellow human beings are there for their use and amusement, they don't feel pity or remorse. For a very rare few there is no bad existing within.

Hurt one of my children and watch my inner beast in all of it's glory. It isn't a lifestyle, but I am sure glad it's there if I need it. It is the other half of the fight or flight instinct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back