Do you AGREE with laws (U.S.) that makes it a crime for a man to pay a woman for a handjob?

Do you AGREE with laws (U.S.) that makes it a crime for a man to pay a woman for a handjob?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Luke 27:15

Thou shall not spew ignorant bullshit on an internet message board.

why in the blue f*ck is this a thread?

haven't you folks anything better to do?

christ on a cracker....

~S~

christ on a cracker....

~S~
Because the priest called the alter boy into the rectory for penance. True story, for another time.

Luke 27:15

Thou shall not spew ignorant bullshit on an internet message board.
Luke had the internet...………………….

R U sure?
it's the intention/thought--as translated in today's words
Look I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Luke Skywalker had a light-saber not the internet. Seriously if he had the internet he would have known that Darth Vadar was his father talking thru a fan

If we allowed legal brothels in all 57 states and territories of the u.s., and taxed such brothels, we could pay down the deficit in 3 years.

If we allowed legal brothels in all 57 states and territories of the u.s., and taxed such brothels, we could pay down the deficit in 3 years.
Yea and if we legalized Fentanyl the unemployment rate would go down

What if one of these were used instead of hands. Would it still be illegal?
Hot-selling-trash-picker-flexible-garbage-picker.jpg_300x300.jpg

Here is the bible verse that guides me.

Ezekial 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses

Well, they should have to pay taxes such like any other business or individual, but not more so.

christ on a cracker....

~S~

It's against the law to pay another for a sexual favor. Based on your remarks, I presume you agree with such laws.

Forum List

Back