Do you agree the Republicans have more white racist and white supremacist supporters?

Do you agree the Republicans have more racist and white supremacist supporters?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The CLintons praised him and he was a Democrat.
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party

He stopped being a white supremacist. He voted for Obama for crissakes.

The thread title is in present tense.
The KKK also started letting blacks and jews join. But I bet that wouldn't stop your rhetoric..
Hek, I heard a group of black men started a KKK chapter in Chicago..

What does that have to do with Byrd? And what does the color or heritage of particular people have to do with their political class? Guaranteed any member of the KKK right now is not going to see their ideals align with the base of the Democratic Party which, RIGHT NOW, includes:

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
4. For increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country
5. Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
A totally sensible, feet on the ground response. I predict no one will believe you.
I comeback with the same type of response and he asks me for the relevance. How is that sensible?

None of your responses have been sensible, informative, or rational. But keep believing they are.

Whatever it is that you think is sensible going on inside your head is apparently not translating itself into English on this forum. Maybe communication just ain't your thing?

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

I don't think it is the GOP....

That is some mental gymnastics that I'm pretty sure even YOU don't follow.
None at all. But then, 90% of the people to inhabit this forum don't even understand the definition of racist, and often confuse the word with prejudice and stereotyping. So it comes as little surprise to Me that you cannot follow the obvious logic.

Apparently you're one of them. The Democratic programs regarding race are meant to be curative to past systemic and institutional racism that put all blacks at an extreme disadvantage to whites.

That's not saying "blacks can't survive without whites." Quite the opposite.
AA is racist dumbass. It is literally institutional discrimination. Only thing is, it is a kind you are OK with. Your versions of "equality" is a farce.

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

None at all. But then, 90% of the people to inhabit this forum don't even understand the definition of racist, and often confuse the word with prejudice and stereotyping. So it comes as little surprise to Me that you cannot follow the obvious logic.

Apparently you're one of them. The Democratic programs regarding race are meant to be curative to past systemic and institutional racism that put all blacks at an extreme disadvantage to whites.

In other words, they can't make it unless whitey helps them out. A belief that blacks, who have been suppressed in the past, are unable as a race to overcome their plight.

The very definition of a racist.

Have a nice day.

From your own link bub:

"Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, said: "That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.""
He is the wizard of the imperial klans of America. They both did their own thing. His opinion isn't that important. If his ideas were mor ein line with them, why did he create his own subgroup?

Well that's always how it is with you, another/different opinion is always unimportant. Point is, THE KLAN ain't done no such thing.

Thanks.
But "sub groups" was important enough for your rebuttal, right? GTFO

In other words, they can't make it unless whitey helps them out. A belief that blacks, who have been suppressed in the past, are unable as a race to overcome their plight.

Have a nice day.

LMAO, no, just no. The policies are about curing those systemic racial policies by giving blacks and other people of color EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.

Perhaps you're racist against whites? Believing that we can only survive if we have systemic and culturally perpetuated advantages that result from our existence as the majority race?

NOW do you see how stupid your logic sounds?

Have a nice day.

LMAO, no, just no. The policies are about curing those systemic racial policies by giving blacks and other people of color EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.

Perhaps you're racist against whites? Believing that we can only survive if we have systemic and culturally perpetuated advantages that result from our existence as the majority race?

Do you know what equal is? My gawd man

AA is racist dumbass. It is literally institutional discrimination. Only thing is, it is a kind you are OK with. Your versions of "equality" is a farce.

AA is about improving the educational systems of institutions by allowing them to recognize the scientific truth that people learn better when exposed to people of more backgrounds (whether socioeconomic, international, geographical, or, yes, racial). It's not about giving blacks a head start. Sorry, you just really don't understand a lot of the topics you butt in on. And it shows.

Have a nice day.

Yes, I do. And your histrionics don't substitute for a stronger argument.

Whites have a 4-and-a-half-century head start on this continent in terms of accumulutated wealth, educational facilities, access to land, access to state-of-the-art healthcare, access to the ballot box, access to basic services provided by the private sector, access to a fair and impartial judiciary, access to equal marriage rights, etc. etc. etc. Blacks started to get all this in about 1964. Whites have had it since 1492.

These are just facts. Sorry if they annoy you or cause guilt or something. They're not meant to.

It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party

The KKK also started letting blacks and jews join. But I bet that wouldn't stop your rhetoric..

What does that have to do with Byrd? And what does the color or heritage of particular people have to do with their political class? Guaranteed any member of the KKK right now is not going to see their ideals align with the base of the Democratic Party which, RIGHT NOW, includes:

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
A totally sensible, feet on the ground response. I predict no one will believe you.
I comeback with the same type of response and he asks me for the relevance. How is that sensible?
I ain't gettin into it. What I was referring to was his list of the Democrat's POLICIES that are antithetical to a white supremacist agenda. Seemed the most totally sensible answer to the question raised in the OP.

AA is about improving the educational systems of institutions by allowing them to recognize the scientific truth that people learn better when exposed to people of more backgrounds (whether socioeconomic, international, geographical, or, yes, racial). It's not about giving blacks a head start. Sorry, you just really don't understand a lot of the topics you butt in on. And it shows.

Never slows him down none.

Have a nice day.

Whites have a 4-and-a-half-century head start on this continent in terms of accumulutated wealth, educational facilities, access to land, access to state-of-the-art healthcare, access to the ballot box, access to basic services provided by the private sector, access to a fair and impartial judiciary, access to equal marriage rights, etc. etc. etc. Blacks started to get all this in about 1964. Whites have had it since 1492.

These are just facts. Sorry if they annoy you or cause guilt or something. They're not meant to.
I wont argue. But it doesn't change the fact that AA is institutional discrimination.

I don't think that's a current endorsement, TN, unless all they say about the Democratic Dead voting is true....

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
Why would anyone be against that when it perfectly proves the points we've been making? Affirmative action is the belief that black people are too incompetent and stupid to get a job for themselves. The absolute stupidity behind the claim that IDs being required to vote hurts poor people and "black people" and is racist is even worse, because it makes the assumption that black people are too stupid and incompetent to get a FREE ID. Increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country isn't "not racist", it's political foorball. "Look, the Republicans are against letting more terrorists into the country, they're RACIST!". "Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders"... assuming all black people are druggies now? Oh my goodness, Muslim is not a race, and you'll have to excuse people for being terrorist-phobic, not everyone is comfortable with being gunned down or blown up(PS, fear of islamic terrorists is not fear of all Muslims). I swear, GaryDog is even more mentally deficient than the first time I blocked him. This level of actual retardation physically hurts me.

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
Why would anyone be against that when it perfectly proves the points we've been making? Affirmative action is the belief that black people are too incompetent and stupid to get a job for themselves. The absolute stupidity behind the claim that IDs being required to vote hurts poor people and "black people" and is racist is even worse, because it makes the assumption that black people are too stupid and incompetent to get a FREE ID. Increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country isn't "not racist", it's political foorball. "Look, the Republicans are against letting more terrorists into the country, they're RACIST!". "Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders"... assuming all black people are druggies now? Oh my goodness, Muslim is not a race, and you'll have to excuse people for being terrorist-phobic, not everyone is comfortable with being gunned down or blown up(PS, fear of islamic terrorists is not fear of all Muslims). I swear, GaryDog is even more mentally deficient than the first time I blocked him. This level of actual retardation physically hurts me.
How sensible. I predict no one believe you.

Have a nice day.

I wont argue. But it doesn't change the fact that AA is institutional discrimination.

Arguing with real facts and information combined with your analysis is hard, I get it. Much easier to yell "nuh-uh!" and quit.

Have a nice day.

Arguing with real facts and information combined with your analysis is hard, I get it. Much easier to yell "nuh-uh!" and quit.
The facts you posted doesn't change anything. My gawd man.

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
The even better part is that to think that the Democrat party isn't racist, you have to completely ignore all of the emails that show that they view the races as voters instead of people. They feel the same way about the gay community and Muslims. This isn't even a discussion, the Democrats have proven themselves racist through out history.

It changes everything except your mind, which is pretty insignificant. Clearly.
Those facts are facts. However, AA being institutional discrimination has NOTHING to do with it. Absolutely nothing.
I am against those laws we had to discriminated against blacks. I am also against laws that discriminate for certain people. I like actual equality.

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
The even better part is that to think that the Democrat party isn't racist, you have to completely ignore all of the emails that show that they view the races as voters instead of people. They feel the same way about the gay community and Muslims. This isn't even a discussion, the Democrats have proven themselves racist through out history.

Meanwhile, the Republicans exploited the racism and segregationist views of an entire quarter of the country for political gain. OPENLY.

LOL, but yeah, Democrats are the racist party today. Okay. Go back to your creationist textbooks, honey.

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...

You are a dim, wayward child, whose parents are probably home-schooling you in the ways of Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, and Kirk Cameron.

Go play. Adults are talking.
Such a mature response :rolleyes:

How do you continue to post with no shame? This is literally how you've responded to almost every post on this thread. "Post 1: Rote assertion. Post 2: emoji or some kind of personal attack. Post 3: quitting but getting final jab in before another board know-nothing weighs in so you can piggyback on them."

You're a joke. Find another hobby. You spend too much time here spouting nonsense.
Your whole premise is a damn farce. Say something substantial and I will gladly discuss it. But bringing up irrelevant history isn't relevant.

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...

You are a dim, wayward child, whose parents are probably home-schooling you in the ways of Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, and Kirk Cameron.

Go play. Adults are talking.
I'm trying to have a mature discussion, why don't you take your immaturity and insults back to the Flame Zone, where it's applauded and appreciated? It would suit your man-child disposition significantly better.

It changes everything except your mind, which is pretty insignificant. Clearly.
Those facts are facts. However, AA being institutional discrimination has NOTHING to do with it. Absolutely nothing.
I am against those laws we had to discriminated against blacks. I am also against laws that discriminate for certain people. I like actual equality.

If you did, you wouldn't ignore the fact that whites in the South accumulated -- and enjoy -- the fruits of the labor of the ancestors of blacks in the south. You think whites deserve those fruits. You think blacks deserve the lack of those fruits.

You favor a white head-start, because no way we could hack it without one. You're racist against whites.

Again, how's that sound?

Forum List

Back