Do you agree the Republicans have more white racist and white supremacist supporters?

Do you agree the Republicans have more racist and white supremacist supporters?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
I will answer this one yes.

In past threads I have talked about the flip in parties after the Wallace event and it seems folks from both sides do not want to claim George Wallace.

So I'll simply ask if it seems more white racists support the Republican party.

If anyone has links or studies on this I'd love to read them.

I suspect far fewer than the Democrats have Communist and anarchist supporters.

I won't go to racist sites--don't know how, to be honest. But I think it would be easy enough to check and see who is endorsing whom. We know David Duke, former Klan Grand Poobah, endorses Trump. The skinhead rally for Trump in California that resulted in some broken heads was in concert with the Klan.
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party, with their political correctness and all.

I won't go to racist sites--don't know how, to be honest. But I think it would be easy enough to check and see who is endorsing whom. We know David Duke, former Klan Grand Poobah, endorses Trump. The skinhead rally for Trump in California that resulted in some broken heads was in concert with the Klan.
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party, with their political correctness and all.
Byrd?

Byrd?
I don't think that's a current endorsement, TN, unless all they say about the Democratic Dead voting is true....

Byrd?
I don't think that's a current endorsement, TN, unless all they say about the Democratic Dead voting is true....
The CLintons praised him and he was a Democrat.
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

I don't think it is the GOP....

The documentary "13th" is worth a view on this as it pertains to how we got where we are with mass incarceration and the return to profiting from bondage and slave labor in our privatized prison system. Hint: it was all very bipartisan and corporate driven.

In my opinion these which-party/candidate-is-more-racist questions are a ruse, or at the very least, pointless. The battles against racism to be waged in American society now are not against individual racists per se, but rather against the pervasive institutionalized and systemic racism, classism, and sexism that still persists from the very founding.

"Law and order" is coded language. If you think you're not on the menu as tensions rise and the economy continues to be based upon societal wealth extraction, you're dead wrong. The power structure finds you useful, but only until you question.

But think about it, historically, what has this system invariably done with populations it finds either in the way or unnecessary?

Indian Treaties, Oil Pipelines and Presidential Elections: A Tale of Lies, Deception and Hypocrisy
Indian Treaties, Oil Pipelines and Presidential Elections: A Tale of Lies, Deception and Hypocrisy

I will answer this one yes.

In past threads I have talked about the flip in parties after the Wallace event and it seems folks from both sides do not want to claim George Wallace.

So I'll simply ask if it seems more white racists support the Republican party.

If anyone has links or studies on this I'd love to read them.
does this mean the democrats have all the non-white racists?....

The democrat party is the home of racism...of all colors...every core group of the party is racist...la raza...racist hispanics, black lies matter, black racists, NAACP, black racists, Congressional Black Caucus, black racists......bill clinton was good friends and called j. willaim fulbright, a racist, his personal friend an mentor....and awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.....just released emails show hilary clinton said blacks, muslims and Roma do not succeed no matter what their circumstances....and obama sat in a openly and proudly racist church for 20 years...

The democrat party is and has always been the party of racism....

Byrd?
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party

He stopped being a white supremacist. He voted for Obama for crissakes.

The thread title is in present tense.

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

I don't think it is the GOP....

That is some mental gymnastics that I'm pretty sure even YOU don't follow.

The Sahara of the Bozart, bunghole of the United States, a cesspool of Baptists, a miasma of Methodism, snake charmers, phony real estate dealers, and syphilitic evangelists.
-- H.L. Mencken​

The evolution and growth of racism and Republicans' tacit approbation of it within their party is well documented.

The findings documented in the studies referenced above, though likely not understood from the critically academic context in which they are detailed therein, are surely sensed by the racists who we today observe have flocked to the GOP and ardently endorsed Donald Trump. To that end, it's not surprising that the South Mencken described is the bulwark of Republican fervor.

Byrd?

The KKK also started letting blacks and jews join. But I bet that wouldn't stop your rhetoric..
Hek, I heard a group of black men started a KKK chapter in Chicago..

The democrat party is the home of racism...of all colors...every core group of the party is racist...la raza...racist hispanics, black lies matter, black racists, NAACP, black racists, Congressional Black Caucus, black racists......bill clinton was good friends and called j. willaim fulbright, a racist, his personal friend an mentor....and awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.....just released emails show hilary clinton said blacks, muslims and Roma do not succeed no matter what their circumstances....and obama sat in a openly and proudly racist church for 20 years...

The democrat party is and has always been the party of racism....

Partisanshitheads are deeply and emotionally invested in the status quo.

Byrd?

The KKK also started letting blacks and jews join. But I bet that wouldn't stop your rhetoric..

Oh for fuck sake.

Most definitely not. Racism is the Democrat parties stock, and trade.

Byrd?

What does that have to do with Byrd? And what does the color or heritage of particular people have to do with their political class? Guaranteed any member of the KKK right now is not going to see their ideals align with the base of the Democratic Party which, RIGHT NOW, includes:

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
4. For increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country
5. Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...

Oh for fuck sake.
Might not be true, but I have seen it reported ALOT. Maybe you can refute it?

Forum List

Back