Do we agree that a fundamental difference between the right and the left is...

Well, I still trying to figure out who the "roots" of the conservative GOP is that you seem to think is the true home of the GOP. It wasn't Ike. Nixon was a crook, but he wasn't what you would call the conservative root. Ford? Don't make me laugh. Reagan? He is the one who signed into law free phones for the poor, and Free ER at hospitals for the indigent. Bush I? Don't think so. He gave us free RX with Medicare. Bush II? He called himself a compassionate conservative. Who was this mystery man?
I said "conservative roots" as in "conservatism". I said "I'm talking about support for the Constitution."

At least try to keep up.

Oh yeah. You mean Trump's promise to "round up" illegal immigrants and deport them without due process!
Due process for Invaders that are illegally here ? Seems like a helpful hand back across the border is due process enough for them.

Now as for the enablers who are American, then yeah they had best seek council when their due process court case comes along, otherwise for aiding and abetting these people in order to undermine our institution of laws in this country. You know the one's that the majority of American's have to obey, while others are above those same laws or rather the one's that don't apply to them ?
I'd like to see conspiracy and aiding & abetting charges brought against those who release illegals who then go on to commit crimes.

I have no problem if a city holds over someone who has violated federal law, as long as the ICE does similar service to the city by writing speeding tickets on Main Street..
Here it is, folks:

Vandal believes illegals raping and murdering people is no more serious than moving violations.

What is wrong with you?

I said "conservative roots" as in "conservatism". I said "I'm talking about support for the Constitution."

At least try to keep up.

Oh yeah. You mean Trump's promise to "round up" illegal immigrants and deport them without due process!
Due process for Invaders that are illegally here ? Seems like a helpful hand back across the border is due process enough for them.

Now as for the enablers who are American, then yeah they had best seek council when their due process court case comes along, otherwise for aiding and abetting these people in order to undermine our institution of laws in this country. You know the one's that the majority of American's have to obey, while others are above those same laws or rather the one's that don't apply to them ?
I'd like to see conspiracy and aiding & abetting charges brought against those who release illegals who then go on to commit crimes.

I have no problem if a city holds over someone who has violated federal law, as long as the ICE does similar service to the city by writing speeding tickets on Main Street..
Here it is, folks:

Vandal believes illegals raping and murdering people is no more serious than moving violations.

What is wrong with you?

Isn't anyone who rapes and murders, technically, an "illegal"?

Here it is, folks:

What is wrong with you?

"Illegal immigrant".

Here it is, folks:

What is wrong with you?

"Illegal immigrant".

Oh! Extra illegal!

Sorry, I just have no patience for the xenophobia nonsense. The brown people aren't going to steal your women.

Here it is, folks:

What is wrong with you?

"Illegal immigrant".

Oh! Extra illegal!

Sorry, I just have no patience for the xenophobia nonsense. The brown people aren't going to steal your women.
Xenophobia? Don't be stupid. We have immigration laws. Those who abide them have my respect and support. Those who violate them do not.

To racists, everything's about race.

I'm talking about support for the Constitution. Ever read it? It's fascinating. Bears little resemblance to what we've got today. Leftists in both parties seem to think it's optional.

Well, I still trying to figure out who the "roots" of the conservative GOP is that you seem to think is the true home of the GOP. It wasn't Ike. Nixon was a crook, but he wasn't what you would call the conservative root. Ford? Don't make me laugh. Reagan? He is the one who signed into law free phones for the poor, and Free ER at hospitals for the indigent. Bush I? Don't think so. He gave us free RX with Medicare. Bush II? He called himself a compassionate conservative. Who was this mystery man?

At least try to keep up.

So, you and Trump feel that a person who you have decided is guilty of being an illegal immigrant can be legally deported without a trial to prove that he is, in fact, and illegal immigrant. So this is what you call constitutional conservatism?
We have decided they are guilty you say ?? Catching them red handed or being aided and abetted by corrupt American's when we are catching them red handed, uhh is somehow a miscalculation of their guilt ??

Xenophobia? Don't be stupid. We have immigration laws. Those who abide them have my respect and support. Those who violate them do not.
I don't buy the "law and order" bullshit either. That's not what's driving the border paranoia.

The South Park folks explain the issue well here:

I don't buy the "law and order" bullshit either. That's not what's driving the border paranoia.

South Park? You let cartoons dictate your opinions?

Look, I know you believe anti-illegal immigration sentiment is due to RACISM!!!...because that's what you've been programmed with.

Run along. Go watch some more cartoons.

I would say one of the big differences between liberal and conservative is that the conservatives
are concerned about money and status, and the liberal concerned about people and their well-being..

I think the "biggie" is that no one quoted the Declaration of Independence as one of our goals. Is that period over in the U.S.?

The GOP needs to return to its conservative roots.

We have one liberal party. We damn sure don't need two.

Conservative "roots"? Who would that be, George Wallace?
To racists, everything's about race.

I'm talking about support for the Constitution. Ever read it? It's fascinating. Bears little resemblance to what we've got today. Leftists in both parties seem to think it's optional.

At least try to keep up.

Illegal aliens do not get the protections of the Constitution because they arent US citizens. Why is it that President Trump a US citizens isnt getting due process for the shit for brains Adam Shifty Shiff.

At least try to keep up.

Here it is, folks:

What is wrong with you?

I don't work for the federal government. you might want to talk to your hero, Trump, and ask him why federal law treats the first time an alien enters the country illegally is a misdemeanor.

At least try to keep up.

So, you and Trump feel that a person who you have decided is guilty of being an illegal immigrant can be legally deported without a trial to prove that he is, in fact, and illegal immigrant. So this is what you call constitutional conservatism?
We have decided they are guilty you say ?? Catching them red handed or being aided and abetted by corrupt American's when we are catching them red handed, uhh is somehow a miscalculation of their guilt ??

Beagle, I don't expect you to understand this. Trump certainly does not. On American soil, the constitution guarantees everyone have the opportunity to state his case in a court of law, and until such court proves that he is an illegal alien, he is merely undocumented. See below:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...529d24-919d-11e3-97d3-f7da321f6f33_story.html

...and all this time, I have been thinking that JFK and LBJ put us light years ahead of the Soviets in space!
If JFK was getting his political career started today, he'd be run out of the Democratic Party.

"Ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what you can do for your country."

Oh so very NOT a liberal view.

So it was CONSERVATIVES who volunteered for the Peace Corp!
Can you, like, stop screeching incoherently?

Well, I'm just shocked at this news! I mean, I remember the 1960's well, and all those conservatives who volunteered for the Peace Corp sure did act a lot like hippies!
So, the answer to my question is No. You cannot stop screeching incoherently.

It's a plain fact: JFK's "ask not" speech is 180 degrees out of phase with current Democrat doctrine.

Say hello to Jimmy Carter when you go out this week to work with Habitat for Humanity!

South Park? You let cartoons dictate your opinions?

Look, I know you believe anti-illegal immigration sentiment is due to RACISM!!!

Nope. I think it's due to cowardice. That's related to racism, but not quite the same thing.

I would say one of the big differences between liberal and conservative is that the conservatives
are concerned about money and status, and the liberal concerned about people and their well-being..
Good grief.. Really ? You actually wrote that ?

At least try to keep up.

Beagle, I don't expect you to understand this. Trump certainly does not. On American soil, the constitution guarantees everyone have the opportunity to state his case in a court of law, and until such court proves that he is an illegal alien, he is merely undocumented. See below:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...529d24-919d-11e3-97d3-f7da321f6f33_story.html
Only a court can prove status eh ?? Then the judge wisk them out the side door before ice arrives ? Yeah I understand all to well upon what I have seen in concerns of these liberal activist judges antics on such matters as of late.

Reality suggests otherwise.

On the other hand, even poorer conservatives across the country give more to charity as a percentage of income, according to RT.com:

"Less well-off families from red states donate a relatively higher – and growing – proportion of their money to charity, while those at the top have been giving a smaller share as their income has increased, a new extensive study has revealed.

Respected non-government sector newspaper The Philanthropy Chronicle collated the itemized charity deductions on the tax returns of hundreds of millions of Americans between 2006 and 2012, the latest year available. While only about a third of all givers write off their charity expenses, the sums included about 80 percent of all donations in the country."

The columnist George Will found several other striking metrics that underscore this point:

• Although liberal families’ incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).
  • People who reject the idea that “government has a responsibility to reduce income inequality” give an average of four times more than people who accept that proposition.
  • Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.
And no, insisting government take money away from some people and give it to others is not generosity.

Here it is, folks:

What is wrong with you?

I don't work for the federal government. you might want to talk to your hero, Trump, and ask him why federal law treats the first time an alien enters the country illegally is a misdemeanor.
It is a misdemeanor. And sanctuary cities don't arrest illegals for merely crossing the border. They do, however, arrest illegals for committing felonies.

And the people running sanctuary cities would rather release illegals to commit more crimes than turn them over to ICE.

I repeat: What is wrong with you?

If JFK was getting his political career started today, he'd be run out of the Democratic Party.

"Ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what you can do for your country."

Oh so very NOT a liberal view.

So it was CONSERVATIVES who volunteered for the Peace Corp!
Can you, like, stop screeching incoherently?

Well, I'm just shocked at this news! I mean, I remember the 1960's well, and all those conservatives who volunteered for the Peace Corp sure did act a lot like hippies!
So, the answer to my question is No. You cannot stop screeching incoherently.

It's a plain fact: JFK's "ask not" speech is 180 degrees out of phase with current Democrat doctrine.

Say hello to Jimmy Carter when you go out this week to work with Habitat for Humanity!
Carter's done far more good for this country with HforH than he ever did as President.

Meanwhile, the current clown car of Democratic presidential hopefuls are all trying to give away other people's money. The only people they're asking to serve the nation are the taxpayers.

You don't have to accept this basic reality. I'd be surprised if you did.

Forum List

Back