Do we agree that a fundamental difference between the right and the left is...

Well, I'm just shocked at this news! I mean, I remember the 1960's well, and all those conservatives who volunteered for the Peace Corp sure did act a lot like hippies!
So, the answer to my question is No. You cannot stop screeching incoherently.

It's a plain fact: JFK's "ask not" speech is 180 degrees out of phase with current Democrat doctrine.

Say hello to Jimmy Carter when you go out this week to work with Habitat for Humanity!
Carter's done far more good for this country with HforH than he ever did as President.

Meanwhile, the current clown car of Democratic presidential hopefuls are all trying to give away other people's money. The only people they're asking to serve the nation are the taxpayers.

You don't have to accept this basic reality. I'd be surprised if you did.

So, you get pissed when Trump gives money to Americans, but when he screws up and costs the country a whole bunch of money because of his trade war, you're okay with that?
Oh, yes, it's so much better when we take money from Americans and then ship their jobs overseas, like Democrats like to do.

You have concluded that all the captains of industry in America, who make decisions to build manufacturing plants to Mexico are democrats? That is interesting. Apparently, then, both the manufacturing plant managers and owners, AND the union members who are losing their jobs are all democrats! Who are the republicans?

I would say one of the big differences between liberal and conservative is that the conservatives
are concerned about money and status, and the liberal concerned about people and their well-being..
Good grief.. Really ? You actually wrote that ?
Yes, but I had help. I read The Declaration of Independence again and got a Liberal slant on how our country came about. You probably read Trump? So what did Trump have to say?
ecee 0
LOL! Yet another liberal who claims the Founding Fathers are just like liberals today.

Liberals today would never have revolted against the Crown.

Uhhhmmmmm where does the quoted post say or imply anyone was "like" anyone else?

On my screen it says he consulted the D of I. Which was, IN FACT, written by Liberals. As was the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

Reading is fun - duh - mental.
You'd have reported the Founding Fathers to the Crown.

Oh, hey, speaking of liberals, you know today's liberals violently oppose Classical Liberalism as practiced by the Founding Fathers?

Here it is, folks:

Vandal believes illegals raping and murdering people is no more serious than moving violations.

What is wrong with you?

I don't work for the federal government. you might want to talk to your hero, Trump, and ask him why federal law treats the first time an alien enters the country illegally is a misdemeanor.
It is a misdemeanor. And sanctuary cities don't arrest illegals for merely crossing the border. They do, however, arrest illegals for committing felonies.

And the people running sanctuary cities would rather release illegals to commit more crimes than turn them over to ICE.

I repeat: What is wrong with you?

What's wrong with ICE? Seems to me that if they were doing their job, they would routinely check every municipality that calls itself a sanctuary city every day to see if they are holding anyone suspected of being an illegal alien, and then see that someone from ICE was there to take him into custody when he is released by the city. Seems pretty simple to me. You don't see the county sheriff on Interstate highways giving tickets to people that is the responsibility and territory of the state patrol.
You just make sure you don't blame the liberals who have forbidden their law enforcement to cooperate with ICE and who release aliens who have committed felonies . That would be racist or something.

We won't even discuss the certainty that if ICE operated as you suggest, you'd be screeching about that.

Meanwhile, you can't even stop comparing rapes and murders committed by illegals to moving violations. At least try to break free of your programming, you idiot.

I was a volunteer with my county's Sheriff Auxiliary for 7 years. We worked under the same conditions as paid deputies. It was made clear to us that our priority was enforcing the law of the county. Our resources were not to be used enforcing state, federal, or city law. There are people who are paid to do that.
Uh huh. Local LEO have no obligation to make the Feds' job harder, however, except when ordered to by liberal city and state leadership in exchange for Woke Points.

Maybe you can offer a rational explanation why liberals are okay with endangering American citizens by releasing criminal aliens into the community. Warning: No one else has ever been able to.

It's a plain fact: JFK's "ask not" speech is 180 degrees out of phase with current Democrat doctrine.

Say hello to Jimmy Carter when you go out this week to work with Habitat for Humanity!
Carter's done far more good for this country with HforH than he ever did as President.

Meanwhile, the current clown car of Democratic presidential hopefuls are all trying to give away other people's money. The only people they're asking to serve the nation are the taxpayers.

And while you are whining about your taxes, your president is leading us into totally uncharted territory of deficits by an orgy of spending, thereby leaving our kids and grandchildren to pay an impossible deficit, and that is just fine with you.
Where did I say it was fine with me? Degree of difficulty: You have to use things I've actually said, not things the voices in your head say.

Well, then< I am surprised about your rant about taxes. That is how the deficit could be reduced. Clinton did it, and so did Obama.
It's the spending, stupid. You could confiscate 100% of the assets from the wealthy...not just the income; everything they own...and it wouldn't fund government spending for more than a few months.

So, you get pissed when Trump gives money to Americans, but when he screws up and costs the country a whole bunch of money because of his trade war, you're okay with that?
Oh, yes, it's so much better when we take money from Americans and then ship their jobs overseas, like Democrats like to do.

You have concluded that all the captains of industry in America, who make decisions to build manufacturing plants to Mexico are democrats? That is interesting. Apparently, then, both the manufacturing plant managers and owners, AND the union members who are losing their jobs are all democrats! Who are the republicans?
"I've been beating my dog for years. I wonder why it ran away?"

Democrats create conditions ripe for off-shoring by making business more difficult and costly to conduct. Obama said that was the "new normal" and that those jobs "weren't coming back". Trump proved him wrong.

I would say one of the big differences between liberal and conservative is that the conservatives
are concerned about money and status, and the liberal concerned about people and their well-being..
Yes, but I had help. I read The Declaration of Independence again and got a Liberal slant on how our country came about. You probably read Trump? So what did Trump have to say?
ecee 0
LOL! Yet another liberal who claims the Founding Fathers are just like liberals today.

Uhhhmmmmm where does the quoted post say or imply anyone was "like" anyone else?

On my screen it says he consulted the D of I. Which was, IN FACT, written by Liberals. As was the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

Oh, hey, speaking of liberals, you know today's liberals violently oppose Classical Liberalism as practiced by the Founding Fathers?

Nape Dave, I don't know that at all. Most likely because I know what the word Liberal actually means.

The point stands. Nowhere does the quoted post say or imply A was "like" B, and you got called on it. Then you tried to muddy the waters with speculation fallacy.

See, this is why I don't traffic in dishonesty. It's too much work.

ecee 0

Nape Dave, I don't know that at all. Most likely because I know what the word Liberal actually means.

The point stands. Nowhere does the quoted post say or imply A was "like" B, and you got called on it. Then you tried to muddy the waters with speculation fallacy.

LOL! It's obvious what he meant. And you mean it, too.

Face it, Skippy. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

ecee 0

You keep saying that, and it keeps not working.

Current US definitions of "left" and "right"

"Left" = closed minded bigot obsessed with bilking the US taxpayer
"right"= sub human moron obsessed with Israel re-conquering the Promised Land so that FRAUD JESUS will float down from the clouds

Anyone confused why we are out $17 trillion over the past 20 years?
Better read up on blasphemy.

So you REALLY do believe you're that clever.

Ever gonna get around to proving it? I mean, besides stamping your feet and screeching I AM I AM I AM YOU BIG DOODYHEADS?

Ever gonna get around to proving it? I mean, besides stamping your feet and screeching I AM I AM I AM YOU BIG DOODYHEADS?

Onliest one that keeps saying that is you. Hasn't worked yet but if you keep at it I might eventually believe you.

Onliest one that keeps saying that is you. Hasn't worked yet but if you keep at it I might eventually believe you.
Well, you are pretty gullible. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!

Say, how about you give this question a shot? The guy I last asked it of seems to have faded.

Maybe you can offer a rational explanation why liberals are okay with endangering American citizens by releasing criminal aliens into the community. Warning: No one else has ever been able to.

Say, how about you give this question a shot? The guy I last asked it of seems to have faded.

Maybe you can grow a pair to address some topic I've actually opined on. Like, ever.

Maybe you can grow a pair to address some topic I've actually opined on. Like, ever.
Oh, I have. Your childish unwillingness to acknowledge the points I make does not negate the existence of those points.

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Chicks dig it. No, really.

Oh, I have. Your childish unwillingness to acknowledge the points I make does not negate the existence of those points.

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Chicks dig it. No, really.

Actually those points have no legitimacy in the first place. Unless you can find somewher I posted about them.

Good luck with that. Should take even longer than the pronoun thing did.

The sad thing is that there are books written on political ideologies and college book stores sell them-cheap. If they still are too expensive read the posters on these boards and their take on political issues not their definitions, but their responses to political issues.

Actually those points have no legitimacy in the first place. Unless you can find somewher I posted about them.

"Actually those points have no legitimacy in the first place."

So you've got your mind made up about anything I point out before I even point it out.

You can stop pretending you want serious discussion now, you closed-minded stuffed shirt.

The sad thing is that there are books written on political ideologies and college book stores sell them-cheap. If they still are too expensive read the posters on these boards and their take on political issues not their definitions, but their responses to political issues.
What makes you think I haven't?

Meanwhile, if you're insisting I'd agree with you if I just read more, that's not going to happen. I've read plenty. More importantly, I've seen what unchecked leftism does. It's not the pretty, rosy, imaginary Utopian fantasy the current crop of Democrat "more Commie than thou" clowns are insisting it is.

Skip the condescension. You're no good at it.

So you've got your mind made up about anything I point out before I even point it out.

DOOD. :banghead:
shakehead.gif

You tried to hang some "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" and some "aliens in the community" bullshit on me, while UNABLE to find any post of mine on either of those to take issue with. THAT MAKES THEM ILLEGITIMATE. I don't have to go retroactively post shit that you wish I had written so you can whine about them, what the fuck kind of planet does that??

Helloooo? This thing on??

You can stop pretending you want serious discussion now, you closed-minded stuffed shirt.

Ahem. My eyes are up here.
Weird, dood.

DOOD. :banghead:
shakehead.gif

You tried to hang some "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" and some "aliens in the community" bullshit on me, while UNABLE to find any post of mine on either of those to take issue with. THAT MAKES THEM ILLEGITIMATE. I don't have to go retroactively post shit that you wish I had written so you can whine about them, what the fuck kind of planet does that??

Helloooo? This thing on??

Ahem. My eyes are up here.
Weird, dood.
Holy shit, dood. Calm down. It's words on a screen. They have no more impact on you than what you give them.

I notice emotional people tend to be unable to control their emotions when they see words they don't like.

Maybe you ought to log off for a while.

Forum List

Back