Do USMB Republicans represent the vast majority of Republicans nationwide?

If you represent the vast majority of Democrats nationwide then this country is truly fucked.

Dean is one of the sane and moderate ones

he claimed once he was just left of center.....oh geezus we had a good laugh that day....

Yeah...

Him, Jake Fakey, JoeBlow, Statisdouche and a few other bed wetters.

I'm not sure what the attraction moonbats have for claiming to be "centrists", other than maybe plausible deniability when their policies create hell on earth.

30cbdb6ad25fc953bea26e8674f28e82.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I get the feeling that Republicans only want to support their leaders from the closet. Ask if USMB Republicans represent the vast majority of Republicans and they can't seem to answer in the affirmative. Yet, they vote alike.

They thrive on the hate & fear that Fox & Cheney spoon-feed them so, :up: yes.

Too many teapers. The pseudo-conservatives on this forum hardly represent the GOP!

I'm going to give the Dems the benefit of the doubt and assume that rdean represents only 6 PERCENT of them.

I'm going to give the Dems the benefit of the doubt and assume that rdean represents only 6 PERCENT of them.

I'd go as high as a solid 20%. There's another significant percentage that will be far less liberal if questioned.

I knew an old guy who once insisted that democrooks "were the party of the people".

When asked about the following questions, here were is answers:

How do you feel about abortion? Against it, it's murder.

Gay marriage? It's a sin!!

Gun control? Damn commies will never get my guns!

The environmental laws that cost The Bakers $5000 in fines when they build that fence through "Golden Cheeked Warbler Habitat" on their ranch? They shoulda shot the damn birds first!

Are taxes too high? You know they are.

So why are you a democrat again? It's the party of the people...

jesus-facepalm.png

I think a forum like this tends to attract the fringe dwellers on all sides of the political spectrum. These folks can't really let it all out in the real world. So they are attracted to anonymous forums to vent.

There are a few moderates here and they are the only reason I come back.

folks like yourself ?

good gawd, talk about hypofuckingcrites :lmao:

You mad?

I suspect they do.

I am sure you do suspect that. But then no one ever accused you of being capable of critical analysis.

I don't represent other Republicans. I represent myself. And I am one of a kind.

If others agree with me, great. I try to be correct in my assessments, so I hope I can make them better people with what I say and do.

But no, I don't represent them.

It would be nice if they did; you could safely lampoon the entire lot of them.

However, I doubt that if you were to take the average Republican and show him posts by conservative board members; he would feel the same way any more than a third of the time.

Put another way, he/she would probably agree with the gist in one out of every three posts by conservatives.

Theory.jpg

Last edited:
I suspect they do.

do you and your opinions represent Democrats nationwide?.....i suspect only the far left....i know moderates and "Blue Dogs" think you are kinda out there.....at least thats what they have pm'd me here and said....yet i very very seldom see any with enough balls to say that to you here in the threads....

But I'm not the one who believes in "trickle down"

I'm not the one who wants to surround Russia with missiles.

I'm not the one who wants to legislate women's bodies.

I'm not the one who believes in voter suppression.

I believe that children need to be nurtured and protected.

I'm not the one blocking millions of Americans from health care.

I'm not the one who wants to pay for wars with tax cuts.

These are clearly your positions since you seem to be defending them.

I suspect they do.

We work. We're not gay. We're Christian. We don't need free stuff. We believe security is overwhelming military power. We don't kill babies. We want secure borders. I could go on...but maybe even you get it, Gertrude.

Sending children back to certain death is different from killing babies "how"?

Of the 254 counties that doubled their food stamps from 2007 to 2011, 213 voted for Mitt Romney. No one gets more "free stuff" than Republicans.

If Jesus knew what right wing so called Christians were doing, he would come back just to slap them down. Remember, Jesus liked children. He liked to help people. Republicans only like children BEFORE they are born. After that, they only see expensive cannon fodder.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd go as high as a solid 20%. There's another significant percentage that will be far less liberal if questioned.

I knew an old guy who once insisted that democrooks "were the party of the people".

The environmental laws that cost The Bakers $5000 in fines when they build that fence through "Golden Cheeked Warbler Habitat" on their ranch? They shoulda shot the damn birds first!

jesus-facepalm.png

You made stuff up. I didn't:

I suspect they do.

do you and your opinions represent Democrats nationwide?.....i suspect only the far left....i know moderates and "Blue Dogs" think you are kinda out there.....at least thats what they have pm'd me here and said....yet i very very seldom see any with enough balls to say that to you here in the threads....

How many "millions of Americans are blocked from health care"?

No way to know.

Who is Republican here?

How do you define one?

jesus-facepalm.png

You realize that trickle down is simply a form of believing that we help one person the community as a whole gets better. I am not really sure how you can deny that. In fact, it seems to be an unstated premise of your ideologies. You just think you should help people by stealing from them and empowering politicians. We think we help people by letting people maintain control of their resources and using them to benefit others as they see fit.

jesus-facepalm.png

You realize that trickle down is simply a form of believing that we help one person the community as a whole gets better. I am not really sure how you can deny that. In fact, it seems to be an unstated premise of your ideologies. You just think you should help people by stealing from them and empowering politicians. We think we help people by letting people maintain control of their resources and using them to benefit others as they see fit.

You mean if you help one rich person. Assuming the money you shovel their way is actually used to create jobs here and not in China where they can make more money while benefiting no one here, which, of course, is exactly what happened. And even though that happened, it is so part of Republican ideology, they refused to see how their failed policies failed.

In a word?- YES!

Explains why thay can only win local & statewide elections because they've become so hateful :( and fact-averse.

How many "millions of Americans are blocked from health care"?

The number has been posted again and again from many links. Over 5,000,000 people are denied health care because Republicans have blocked help to their base and others in their states. Or was that a "serious" question.

If you didn't know that, what else don't you know?

Forum List

Back