Do USMB Republicans represent the vast majority of Republicans nationwide?

I suspect they do.

The GOP or Democrat representatives that follows the basic principles I believe in are the representatives that represent me.
My problem with most Democrats is that most "democrats" are not able to criticize themselves and it is "Democrat..first..to hell with principles!" attitude that most Democrats follow.

Unlike the GOP that has repeatedly criticized themselves, "RINOS" etc. the ability for self examination to me the test of honesty.
I've really yet to see any Democrat criticize a fellow democrat.
To me if a person can't see the errors in themselves but constantly criticize others that person is not honest.
Most democrats aren't honest because they can't criticize themselves or their party!

No, I don't believe they do. Compare national polls to the ideology of the nutters...not even close. This is where the base hangs out.

This is where you find out what the real conservatism is, as opposed to the dressed up papered over disguised version of conservatism that the politicians and propagandists trot out to try to make it look palatable.

No, I don't believe they do. Compare national polls to the ideology of the nutters...not even close. This is where the base hangs out.

This is where you find out what the real conservatism is, as opposed to the dressed up papered over disguised version of conservatism that the politicians and propagandists trot out to try to make it look palatable.

See, I'm a glass half full gal. I like to think this is where the outlyers hang out...not the seedy underbelly.

I suspect they do.

/
n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

I agree with Seawytch. Websites like this and other areas such as blog posts are where the RW base exert themselves online.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back