Do USMB Republicans represent the vast majority of Republicans nationwide?

I suspect they do.

The very fact that you would ask this question is indicative of what a moron you are.

You don't know.....YOU SUSPECT.

Suspect this :fu:

Why don't you, for once in your sorry worthless life, do some research. Then post what you find.

Your opinions are as worthless as you appear to be in general.

I suspect they do.

do you and your opinions represent Democrats nationwide?.....i suspect only the far left....i know moderates and "Blue Dogs" think you are kinda out there.....at least thats what they have pm'd me here and said....yet i very very seldom see any with enough balls to say that to you here in the threads....

But I'm not the one who believes in "trickle down"

I'm not the one who wants to surround Russia with missiles.

I'm not the one who wants to legislate women's bodies.

I'm not the one who believes in voter suppression.

I believe that children need to be nurtured and protected.

I'm not the one blocking millions of Americans from health care.

I'm not the one who wants to pay for wars with tax cuts.

These are clearly your positions
since you seem to be defending them.

they are?...clearly?.....where was i defending them?.....because i was saying you are a dipshit?....that's defending those?........like you say to me Dean....show me anything here were i am defending anyone of those.....any post in this forum.....go ahead find one....you know how to find me.....

do you and your opinions represent Democrats nationwide?.....i suspect only the far left....i know moderates and "Blue Dogs" think you are kinda out there.....at least thats what they have pm'd me here and said....yet i very very seldom see any with enough balls to say that to you here in the threads....

These are clearly your positions
since you seem to be defending them.

they are?...clearly?.....where was i defending them?.....because i was saying you are a dipshit?....that's defending those?........like you say to me Dean....show me anything here were i am defending anyone of those.....any post in this forum.....go ahead find one....you know how to find me.....

oh here is one that i do agree with you on.....I believe that children need to be nurtured and protected......

I suspect they do.

We work. We're not gay. We're Christian. We don't need free stuff. We believe security is overwhelming military power. We don't kill babies. We want secure borders. I could go on...but maybe even you get it, Gertrude.

Sending children back to certain death is different from killing babies "how"?

Of the 254 counties that doubled their food stamps from 2007 to 2011, 213 voted for Mitt Romney. No one gets more "free stuff" than Republicans.

If Jesus knew what right wing so called Christians were doing, he would come back just to slap them down. Remember, Jesus liked children. He liked to help people. Republicans only like children BEFORE they are born. After that, they only see expensive cannon fodder.
Jesus would slap you down for the way you characterize people who dont toe your far left philosophy.....

I'm going to give the Dems the benefit of the doubt and assume that rdean represents only 6 PERCENT of them.

I'd go as high as a solid 20%. There's another significant percentage that will be far less liberal if questioned.

I knew an old guy who once insisted that democrooks "were the party of the people".

When asked about the following questions, here were is answers:

How do you feel about abortion? Against it, it's murder.

Gay marriage? It's a sin!!

Gun control? Damn commies will never get my guns!

The environmental laws that cost The Bakers $5000 in fines when they build that fence through "Golden Cheeked Warbler Habitat" on their ranch? They shoulda shot the damn birds first!

Are taxes too high? You know they are.

So why are you a democrat again? It's the party of the people...

jesus-facepalm.png

You made stuff up. I didn't:

These are clearly your positions since you seem to be defending them.

oh oh.....you too Pete?....yea apparently i defend those positions too....just because i disagree with Dean.....

Forum List

Back