Do the (SUPPOSEDLY) mainstream media count as "FAKE NEWS" because they told us Trump would not win?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The media outlets the majority of Americans rely on for their news coverage told us in NO uncertain terms that DONALD TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

spoiler alert......DONALD TRUMP IS THE 45th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

They must be considered as part of the "FAKE NEWS".

I am in agreement with all that are condemning the fake news as dangerous and should be marginalized.

Well, they certainly aren't real news.

I have trouble calling them news personally. That would require sound journalism and some objectivity on their part.

Well, they certainly aren't real news.

I have trouble calling them news personally. That would require sound journalism and some objectivity on their part.

One of the most obvious examples of their bias was during the 2008 Democratic primaries, when Jon Edwards fathered a child with his mistress while his wife was termanilly Ill with cancer. He was a viable Presidental candidate for the Democrats at that time, and the MSM didn't want him to get any negative press.

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER broke the story, and as a result, the MSM had to capitulate and report on the story.

Fast forward to the Republican Primary of 2016. If the MSM media had evidence of a Republican candidate fathering a child while his wife died of cancer, would they have ignored the story?

We all know the answer.

Since we all know the answer, let's move on to the "WHY?'

The answer to "WHY?" Is that the media has become the propoganda wing of the left. Everything they report is through the optical lense of a progressive. The 5 "W"s is dead in reporting. It's all about shaping the narrative to further your personal ideology.

Forum List

Back