Media Dishonesty re Donald Trump and the Developing Administration

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
As a former member of the media and as a long time media watcher and critic spanning decades, I believe the media distortion and blatant media bias has been the worst I have ever witnessed. I am referring to covering of the 2016 primaries, of the recent general election cycle, and during the process of forming a new administration. I've never seen anything like it in my ever increasing life.

The following video is not intended to necessarily be the focus of this thread, but it very well illustrates the intent of the OP as well as anything I've seen to date. It takes a little while to watch. At least some who care will be informed by it. I suspect those who think the media has been unbiased and fair in their coverage and commentary won't bother to watch it.

If you did watch the video, or even if you didn't, please make your best argument for why you trust the media to be mostly fair and balanced and why you do not. All illustrations that can back up your argument will be appreciated.

The Media has not given up, even though they have collectively made fools of themselves.

But, they may as well. In respectability, they rank down around head lice, cockroaches, and Clintons.

The Media has not given up, even though they have collectively made fools of themselves.

But, they may as well. In respectability, they rank down around head lice, cockroaches, and Clintons.

Well I don't put the Clintons in the cockroach category though I don't think they deserved the White House. But otherwise I agree the media is not giving up but they have made fools of themselves.

Forum List

Back