Do The Rubes Never Learn?

In 2012, Fox News and their hordes of minions kept predicting a landslide for Romney. Based on rallies in Florida, it was predicted Romney would win that state.

And now they are making the EXACT SAME MISTAKE.

Incredible.
The problem was ol' mitt who was and is a progressive, conservatives didn't show up to the polls to vote for a spineless career politician just like McCain before him.
Neither of them could win dogcatcher, career politicians do that to a country - make voter turnout shitty.
Lol
So Trump is a real conservative, eh? :lol:

And this will cause him to win, eh?

What will be your excuse if/when he loses?
If Trump becomes a Conservative before the election I'm not voting.

In 2012, Fox News and their hordes of minions kept predicting a landslide for Romney. Based on rallies in Florida, it was predicted Romney would win that state.

Incredible.
The problem was ol' mitt who was and is a progressive, conservatives didn't show up to the polls to vote for a spineless career politician just like McCain before him.
Neither of them could win dogcatcher, career politicians do that to a country - make voter turnout shitty.
Lol

He's 70 years old. That is one limousine liberal who is not going to change.

Incredible.
Lol

He's 70 years old. That is one limousine liberal who is not going to change.
Whew! Thanks for the comfort.

why the fuck would any "sane" person vote for a person you are admitting is untrustworthy to be the President?...thats insane nate....

There are checks-n-balances to hold a politicians honest.....There's NO easy fix for an all-out maniacal, meglomaniac, charlatan, orange clown......

why the fuck would any "sane" person vote for a person you are admitting is untrustworthy to be the President?...thats insane nate....

There are checks-n-balances to hold a politicians honest.....There's NO easy fix for an all-out maniacal, meglomaniac, charlatan, orange clown......
sounds like an excuse nate to justify you saying its ok to vote for a person you are admitting is not to be trusted.....i will ask again....why would anyone vote for that type of person?...

I predicted an Obama win for the same reason I predict a Trump win...I meet lots people and actually listen to them.
Ive been predicting a hillary win since before any of this election crap started.
I know how the government works and she was promised the job this time around if she backed down and let the colored boy run back in 07

Incredible.
Lol

"We wuz robbed!"
Never said he was, he's not a career politician.
And Mitty and McCain received no votes in their presidential elections because they are progressives, that being not conservative. Dip shit
Lol

There is no way to predict what is going to happen this election. Jeb Bush was supposed to be the Republican nominee too. Democrats have taken lying to a whole new Ferengi level. Harry Reid"s lies about Romney worked all too well. Democrats can't stop.

There is no way to predict what is going to happen this election. Jeb Bush was supposed to be the Republican nominee too. Democrats have taken lying to a whole new Ferengi level. Harry Reid"s lies about Romney worked all too well. Democrats can't stop.
so what is the plan to spawn more bitter white people

sounds like an excuse nate to justify you saying its ok to vote for a person you are admitting is not to be trusted.....i will ask again....why would anyone vote for that type of person?...

I guess you'll never know.....

Yep. Cheeto Jesus doesn't have a chance. I hope they realize this in time to recover the Congressional GOP hopefuls..?

Dude..it isn't lying. It's plain cold hard facts. I'm square in the middle...you know...the votes you guys are trying desperately to win?...Don't believe me? Look at my threads on gay marriage. Trump is simply an unelectable candidate to people who think, see and hear. Lefties saying he isn't going to win are actually doing the GOP a favor. You know, like "heads up!". But the grim old man behind the control curtain working the levers is grumbling..."no no...stick with the old plan!..It'll work this time..I promise."

Mitt Romney was infinitely more digestible than Donald Trump. And we saw how good that went for the GOP in 2012. But the old man doesn't want a candidate who can govern, giving orders instead of taking them. So election after election we see these insipid yes men or bat shit crazy guys like Trump (or Palin) heading up the GOP ticket. It's sad. It just is really sad. We need both parties to be viable and strong into the foreseeable future. But the GOP is just sitting back and letting the idiot behind the curtain extinct them.

voting for either trump or clinton....no need to thank me....

I'll take "untrustworthy" over an "insane clown"....ANY DAY......You???

Is there another kind of person who runs for President? :p

It's about degree. Politicians are untrustworthy by default. Clinton goes beyond the default. :lol:

Forum List

Back