Do the DACA kids have Republicans by the nuts?

And? We don’t have totals under Obama, but there were over 47,000 held under him in one 9 month period.
Immigrant kids detained in warehouse of humanity
Yes, good for you, this madness IS utterly bipartisan isn't it. Did you have a point?

What do you propose be done with the illegal children of illegal criminal parents?

Are you suggesting your concentration camps aren't an answer?

I believe they are the answer...I’m asking what you’d propose be done to further fuck over the American taxpayer for the benefit of little wetbacks?

I must say, I find this caterwaulish hissyfitting about "illegal" human beings from the descendants of genocidal ethnic cleansing slavers utterly laughable.

Nazis R U.S.

And where do you live, asshole?

DACA isn't and NEVER was a " LAW" .

I agree.
But watch how nutless Republicans stay clear of this issue...Watch how our resident Righties here avoid this thread like the plague.
They need to stop with the disingenuous “tough guy” act and just concede to being the Lefts bitch.

I agree.
But watch how nutless Republicans stay clear of this issue...Watch how our resident Righties here avoid this thread like the plague.
They need to stop with the disingenuous “tough guy” act and just concede to being the Lefts bitch.
Yep, we do have have our fake ass repubs. in there with out a doubt.

upload_2019-11-16_12-10-44.png

For the fks who have no clue DACA is NOT A LAW. lol

Last edited:

I agree.
Yep, we do have have our fake ass repubs. in there with out a doubt.

View attachment 290155

For the broke back fks who have no clue DACA is NOT A LAW. lol
Isn't it funny how the law means absolutely nothing in america?

I agree.
So you'll keep whining and voting for a party that just can't get-r-done fer ya while hoping for a different outcome.

Yes, good for you, this madness IS utterly bipartisan isn't it. Did you have a point?

What do you propose be done with the illegal children of illegal criminal parents?

I believe they are the answer...I’m asking what you’d propose be done to further fuck over the American taxpayer for the benefit of little wetbacks?

I must say, I find this caterwaulish hissyfitting about "illegal" human beings from the descendants of genocidal ethnic cleansing slavers utterly laughable.

Nazis R U.S.

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

Nazis R U.S.

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

Why?

Nazis R U.S.

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

Why?
To fuck with halfwits like you.

DACA was the unilateral executive program implemented by President Barack Obama in June 2012—without legal authority or the approval of Congress. It was, as Attorney General Jeff Sessions said when he announced the six-month wind down of the program on September 5, 2017, “an unconstitutional exercise of authority by the Executive Branch.”

News release, “Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA,” U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Public Affairs, September 5, 2017, Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA (accessed November 18, 2017).

" style="box-sizing: inherit; position: relative; font-family: "gotham a", "gotham b"; font-size: 0.6875rem; line-height: 0.6875rem; color: rgb(0, 147, 208); vertical-align: super;">Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA
upload_2019-11-16_12-25-45.png

Why Congress Should Not Legalize DACA: The Myths Surrounding the Program

Funny too how sooo many don't know it's not a law that' show much these same IDIOT parrot msm having no knowledge what so ever about the subject/ topic.

DACA was the unilateral executive program implemented by President Barack Obama in June 2012—without legal authority or the approval of Congress. It was, as Attorney General Jeff Sessions said when he announced the six-month wind down of the program on September 5, 2017, “an unconstitutional exercise of authority by the Executive Branch.”

News release, “Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA,” U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Public Affairs, September 5, 2017, Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA (accessed November 18, 2017).

" style="box-sizing: inherit; position: relative; font-family: "gotham a", "gotham b"; font-size: 0.6875rem; line-height: 0.6875rem; color: rgb(0, 147, 208); vertical-align: super;">Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on DACA
View attachment 290165

Why Congress Should Not Legalize DACA: The Myths Surrounding the Program

Funny too how sooo many don't know it's not a law that' show much these same IDIOT parrot msm having no knowledge what so ever about the subject/ topic.
Alex will lead us to the truth, get your penis pills and survivalist supplies today before the world ends.

Nothing unconstitutional about that DACA EO. Had the do nothing Congress under Boehner not sat on it’s hands it wouldn’t have been necessary.

DACA is enormously popular among the electorate. The SCOTUS is another story

Forum List

Back