Do the DACA kids have Republicans by the nuts?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve noticed few have been very vocal on this issue...I get it, many are probably very happy with the impeachment bullshit overshadowing the DACA case as it allows them to to hide within their cowardice and offer no input. Come on Pubs just say it....you don’t have the nuts to really push the issue by way of public opinin becuase PC and the ‘polls’ have you programmed and Lefties own your balls....RIGHT?

Our military coups in latin/south america don't help. As for "illegals", we all eagerly participated in our shopping and consumption habits.

Across the globe, who's military is where? Who is staying in their own country, US? Surely you jest.

Our military coups in latin/south america don't help. As for "illegals", we all eagerly participated in our shopping and consumption habits.

Across the globe, who's military is where? Who is staying in their own country, US? Surely you jest.
Once again, you as a foreigner have no say in US policy.

OUTNOW_111419_In the Name of Humanity, the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Nazis R U.S.

U.S. Held Nearly 70,000 Migrant Kids in Custody in 2019, Government Data Shows
U.S. Held Nearly 70,000 Migrant Kids in Custody in 2019
And? We don’t have totals under Obama, but there were over 47,000 held under him in one 9 month period.
Immigrant kids detained in warehouse of humanity
Yes, good for you, this madness IS utterly bipartisan isn't it. Did you have a point?

Once again, you as a foreigner have no say in US policy.
Son, I was born and raised in the same county of MO as Rush Limbaugh. Americans have no say in US policy, get real.

Participating in shopping and consumption habits don't pay the bills dumbass.

It's the republican lack of nuts that is the problem, as usual.

Nazis R U.S.

And? We don’t have totals under Obama, but there were over 47,000 held under him in one 9 month period.
Yes, good for you, this madness IS utterly bipartisan isn't it. Did you have a point?

What do you propose be done with the illegal children of illegal criminal parents?

Nazis R U.S.

What do you propose be done with the illegal children of illegal criminal parents?

Are you suggesting your concentration camps aren't an answer? I must say, I find this caterwaulish hissyfitting about "illegal" human beings from the descendants of genocidal ethnic cleansing slavers utterly laughable.

Last edited:

Nazis R U.S.

Are you suggesting your concentration camps aren't an answer?

I believe they are the answer...I’m asking what you’d propose be done to further fuck over the American taxpayer for the benefit of little wetbacks?

Nazis R U.S.

Are you suggesting your concentration camps aren't an answer?

I believe they are the answer...I’m asking what you’d propose be done to further fuck over the American taxpayer for the benefit of little wetbacks?

I must say, I find this caterwaulish hissyfitting about "illegal" human beings from the descendants of genocidal ethnic cleansing slavers utterly laughable.

Nazis R U.S.

Americans have eagerly participated in "illegal" immigration with our consumption habits so we wouldn't have to pay more for american made goods and services.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-16_14-5-20.png
    upload_2019-11-16_14-5-20.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 72

Forum List

Back