Do Republicans regret their Iraq fiasco?

Do they? Considering all the damage it's caused. All the American lives lost or destroyed. The financial cost to the country. Do they ever wonder if it was a bad idea?

Democrats keep repeating your lies that you were lied to, so you're not really the one to ask until you get your own house in order.

W told the truth, Democrats told the truth, you all believed there were WMDs. Then Democrats stepped back and lied your ass off. The reason to Iraq is that it was bad policy, that is why we should not have invaded. But rather than questioning what was bad policy practiced by you as well as the Republicans, you just keep lying your ass off saying you were lied to. Integrity anyone? Start with yourself and your own party
Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program. If they had any at all, they were provided to them by the U.S. in their war with Iran a decade earlier.

BTW, the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney.
Funny...I read your first paragraph.....

"Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program.."

And I said to myself...How in the heck can this person know for sure there were no WMD's....

Then I read this line.....

"the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney"

And that's when I realized your posts are not valid and worthy of consideration.

Should I post a photograph of George W. Bush holding hands and strolling--literally--with the Saudi chief?

Bush won the Iraq war in May 2003. It was the Democrats who messed it up

accomplished-americas-blunder-2.jpg

Do they? Considering all the damage it's caused. All the American lives lost or destroyed. The financial cost to the country. Do they ever wonder if it was a bad idea?

Democrats keep repeating your lies that you were lied to, so you're not really the one to ask until you get your own house in order.

W told the truth, Democrats told the truth, you all believed there were WMDs. Then Democrats stepped back and lied your ass off. The reason to Iraq is that it was bad policy, that is why we should not have invaded. But rather than questioning what was bad policy practiced by you as well as the Republicans, you just keep lying your ass off saying you were lied to. Integrity anyone? Start with yourself and your own party
Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program. If they had any at all, they were provided to them by the U.S. in their war with Iran a decade earlier.

BTW, the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney.

"Speak for yourself. I never thought for one moment that Iraq had a viable "WMD" program.."

And I said to myself...How in the heck can this person know for sure there were no WMD's....

"the reason we invaded Iraq is that the Saudi's wanted us to. They had an EXTREMELY close relationship to the Bushes and to Cheney"

And that's when I realized your posts are not valid and worthy of consideration.

Should I post a photograph of George W. Bush holding hands and strolling--literally--with the Saudi chief?
Not necessary. I have seen them and that shows nothing but a president trying to maintain a healthy diplomatic relationship with an ally in a very dangerous region in the world.

But the fact that such a photo/video, to you, demonstrates that Bush had an unusual relationship with the man, further enhances my feelings about the validity of your posts and opinion.

That being said, I have no intention of responding to any more of your posts....and I tell you this so when you notice I am ignoring you, you don't think I am being rude..

Take care Freemason.

Once again the Dean-O Matic rewriting history.He is ether mentally unstable or just stupid .
Iraq was bipartisan,no matter how you spin it.

Isn't this the part where Republicans are supposedto blame Iraq on the Democrats?
Bush liberated a country, got rid of Saddam. Obama successfully ended the war. Then he went against his advisers, and now it's a total screw up. What does Obama do? Blame BUSH and plays golf.

See. This is the new lie on the Right. They will always find a lie to cover their asses.
What lie?
The only lie I recall was from Hillary and Pelosi when they were asked why they voted for a war that they were against during election time.

The lie being "Bush cherry picked intel"

Not necessary. I have seen them and that shows nothing but a president trying to maintain a healthy diplomatic relationship with an ally in a very dangerous region in the world.

But the fact that such a photo/video, to you, demonstrates that Bush had an unusual relationship with the man, further enhances my feelings about the validity of your posts and opinion.

That being said, I have no intention of responding to any more of your posts....and I tell you this so when you notice I am ignoring you, you don't think I am being rude..

Take care Freemason.

LOL

No, actually Obama successfully ended the Iraq war, before he fucked it up. Also if you can read that banner says mission accomplished, meaning that crews mission was accomplished. It doesn't say we won the war. Why do you want to use our soldiers accomplishment for political points. The way you counted soldiers deaths till Obama became president.

No, actually Obama successfully ended the Iraq war, before he fucked it up. Also if you can read that banner says mission accomplished, meaning that crews mission was accomplished. It doesn't say we won the war. Why do you want to use our soldiers accomplishment for political points. The way you counted soldiers deaths till Obama became president.
That mission was completed as planned with no casualties or loss of equipment.

Anyone with any type of military experience knows that such a mission is deemed as "accomplished" and the "folder" is stamped "mission accomplished".

A mission is just one event of many as it pertains to military action.

The left jumped all over something they never understood...or never wanted to understand.

And an FYI...it is not unusual for the CiC to address the participating troops in the first accomplished mission of a military action. It sets the tone of success.

Something Obama deems a waste of time.

It says the crews mission was accomplished? I guess it was convenient that Bush's podium was placed in front of it. Somethings just happen it seems

If they were celebrating the crews mission being accomplished, why didn't Bush mention it in his speech?

There is no way possible to "end" conflict in the Middle East by using invasion and destruction.

Do you know where ISIL/ISUS came from? It came from "al-Qaeda in Iraq." Do you know where IQII came from? Abu Musab al-Zarqawi formed it in 1999. Guess who was instrumental in the rise of al-Zarqawi and Osama bin Ladin? CIA.

It's not as simple as you imagine.

The goal of the U.S., for many years, has been to prevent stable governments from forming in the Middle East. We do this by constant military provocation.

It says the crews mission was accomplished? I guess it was convenient that Bush's podium was placed in front of it. Somethings just happen it seems

If they were celebrating the crews mission being accomplished, why didn't Bush mention it in his speech?
It says mission accomplished, not war accomplished. You really that dumb? Talking points can be your enemy.

Isn't this the part where Republicans are supposedto blame Iraq on the Democrats?
Bush liberated a country, got rid of Saddam. Obama successfully ended the war. Then he went against his advisers, and now it's a total screw up. What does Obama do? Blame BUSH and plays golf.

See. This is the new lie on the Right. They will always find a lie to cover their asses.
What lie?
The only lie I recall was from Hillary and Pelosi when they were asked why they voted for a war that they were against during election time.

The lie being "Bush cherry picked intel"

They have to walk a fine line this year. They desperately want to do a "gotcha" on Jeb Bush by acting like he has to answer for Iraq, but if they do, it opens the door to making Hillary explain why she actually voted for the thing.

It says mission accomplished, not war accomplished. You really that dumb? Talking points can be your enemy.

Conveniently placed don't you think?

Bush started his victory lap a little early.....after all, he believed Iraq would treat us as liberators

What could possible go wrong?

You mean the mission of abandoning the war on terror to attack Iraq?
The mission of lying to the American people?
The mission of engaging Americans in torture?

Which mission does the sign refer to?

You mean the mission of abandoning the war on terror to attack Iraq?
The mission of lying to the American people?
The mission of engaging Americans in torture?

Which mission does the sign refer to?
Iraq was legally planned and executed.
Bush didn't lie.
What americans were tortured by Americans?
Your talking out your ass again.

Forum List

Back