Do Republicans get their "values and morals" from the Democrats

Why is Obama overseeing any recovery, let alone one that hasn't been this bad since the 1930s?

OldStyle said:
"We've got record numbers of long term unemployed...record numbers of people under the poverty level...record numbers of people on food stamps...record numbers of people working part time jobs that want to be working full time."

Don't forget a record number of billionaire "job creators". You would think that billionaires could afford to create more jobs, what with their billions of dollars and all.

"You would think that billionaires could afford to create more jobs..."

You progressives don't get it...do you? The reason that people with capital invest and create jobs is that they anticipate profit. Anything the government does to lessen that anticipation of profit, such as raising taxes on anyone making over $250,000 a year, prompts those with large amounts of capital to employ strategies to simply maintain capital. They won't risk capital in start-ups or business expansion because the return on investment is too small to justify said risk. There are literally trillions of dollars sitting on the sidelines of this recovery because Barack Obama has inspired so little confidence from the Private Sector for them to risk it.

Naive people like you and Barry somehow expect that smart investors should suddenly do stupid things simply to make HIS economy prosper!

So WHAT happened under Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies for 8 years? PLEASE explain?

Lost 673,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years, took US down to Korean war levels of taxes (revenues), RECORD Corp profits

Bush Lead During Weakest Economy in Decades

"For a group that claims it wants to be judged by history, there is no evidence on the economic policy front that that was the view," Holtz-Eakin said. "It was all Band-Aids."

"It's sad to say, but we really went nowhere for almost ten years, after you extract the boost provided by the housing and mortgage boom," said Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Economy.com, and an informal adviser to McCain's campaign. "It's almost a lost economic decade."

Even excluding the 2008 recession, however, Bush presided over a weak period for the U.S. economy. For example, for the first seven years of the Bush administration, gross domestic product grew at a paltry 2.1 percent annual rate.

Bush Lead During Weakest Economy in Decades

DESPITE RIGHT WING MYTHS, CAPITAL DOESN'T 'SIT OUT', the lack of demand is why there is not as much job creation, pretty simple really

Iraq? Oh right that nation Saddam had under control until the right wingers leed by Dubya CHOSE to create the situation left to Obama to clean up *shaking head*

Oh, well he's just done a bank up job, hasn't he - fucktard.

IT'S A GAAAWDDDAM CIVIL WAR, GROW A BRAIN

Gee, who would have guessed that would happen?

Well, everyone save that simpering moron you worship as a god...

Worst recovery? Oh CAUSED BY POLICY YOU WANT TO GO BACK TOO? Weird how 8 years of Dubya/GOP policy lost 673,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years but Obama having 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since we hit the bottom of Dubya's great recession, is 'bad'

Yes, you are a mindless partisan hack with no capacity for thought or reason, but that doesn't alter the disaster that is the Obama economy.

Oh and you lying fuck, Even with the collapse of 2008, there was a net gain in jobs. The 673K that the hate sites promote fail to account for the jobs added under Bush. 6 years of Bush were booming.

Then something happened - oh that's right, the democrats took congress....

Actually, I'm not like you - I'm not a fuctarded partisan hack - the subprime bubble burst. Though changes to banking laws by Clinton sure fed it.

Now ANYONE with a brain would recognize the obstruction of the GOP and the depth and width of the hole Dubya put US in

Anyone with a brain wouldn't spew mindless hating points the way you do, fucktard.

While the is virtually no truth to anything you post, you make up for it with lies and hatred. :thup:

CBO Director Demolishes GOP's Stimulus Myth

Under questioning from skeptical Republicans, the director of the nonpartisan (and widely respected) Congressional Budget Office was emphatic about the value of the 2009 stimulus. And, he said, the vast majority of economists agree.

In a survey conducted by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 80 percent of economic experts agreed that, because of the stimulus, the U.S. unemployment rate was lower at the end of 2010 than it would have been otherwise.

"Only 4 percent disagreed or strongly disagreed," CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf told the House Budget Committee. "That," he added, "is a distinct minority."

DEC 2007

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush

The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup

The Economic Consequences of Mr. Bush | Vanity Fair

More partisan bullshit from far leftist sources.

You're an idiot and a hack. You can't defend any position, you just fling more shit to distract when you are challenged, like the feral baboon that you are.

Iraq? Oh right that nation Saddam had under control until the right wingers leed by Dubya CHOSE to create the situation left to Obama to clean up *shaking head*

Oh, well he's just done a bank up job, hasn't he - fucktard.

Gee, who would have guessed that would happen?

Well, everyone save that simpering moron you worship as a god...

Yes, you are a mindless partisan hack with no capacity for thought or reason, but that doesn't alter the disaster that is the Obama economy.

Oh and you lying fuck, Even with the collapse of 2008, there was a net gain in jobs. The 673K that the hate sites promote fail to account for the jobs added under Bush. 6 years of Bush were booming.

Then something happened - oh that's right, the democrats took congress....

Actually, I'm not like you - I'm not a fuctarded partisan hack - the subprime bubble burst. Though changes to banking laws by Clinton sure fed it.

Now ANYONE with a brain would recognize the obstruction of the GOP and the depth and width of the hole Dubya put US in

Anyone with a brain wouldn't spew mindless hating points the way you do, fucktard.

While the is virtually no truth to anything you post, you make up for it with lies and hatred. :thup:

Under questioning from skeptical Republicans, the director of the nonpartisan (and widely respected) Congressional Budget Office was emphatic about the value of the 2009 stimulus. And, he said, the vast majority of economists agree.

In a survey conducted by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 80 percent of economic experts agreed that, because of the stimulus, the U.S. unemployment rate was lower at the end of 2010 than it would have been otherwise.

"Only 4 percent disagreed or strongly disagreed," CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf told the House Budget Committee. "That," he added, "is a distinct minority."

DEC 2007

The next president will have to deal with yet another crippling legacy of George W. Bush: the economy. A Nobel laureate, Joseph E. Stiglitz, sees a generation-long struggle to recoup

More partisan bullshit from far leftist sources.

You're an idiot and a hack. You can't defend any position, you just fling more shit to distract when you are challenged, like the feral baboon that you are.

Got it you're a moron

673,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs lost under Bush's 8 years

Jan 2001 111,859,000 PRIVATE sector jobs

Jan 2009 111,397,00 PRIVATE sector jobs
BLS

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

NOW IF YOU CAN GIVE ME THE BILLS THE DEMS PASSED THAT CHANGED DUBYA'S POLICIES? oops

Clinton? Oh you mean the GOP bill he signed! Had zero to do with Bush ignoring regulator warnings and cheering the Banksters ponzi scheme

The "turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007," the President's Working Group on Financial Markets OCT 2008

Now time for you to grow up and grow a brain Bubba

You mean 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs since hitting Bush's bottom in March 2010 isn't better than 673,000+ LOST in 8 years of Dubya?

Terrorism? Did Obama ignore over 30 CIA/PDB's warnings about Bin Laden? Oh no he actually said, I'LL GET HIM, EVEN IF HE'S IN ANOTHER NATION (where the 'heavy hitters' on the right like McCCain called him 'inexperienced', lol), AND DID.

Middle East? Weird, you'd think after thousands of years, they'd have it figured out. You mean the damage Dubya left behind BECAUSE he went to Iraq on false premises and NOW the war hawks want to get involved in sectarian civil war? lol

The only reason the American economy is stalled is because the GOTP kicks the leg from under it, every time the economy begins to recover in the name of cutting the deficit

The Republican sham of lower taxes and less regulation doesn't help anyone but the richest Americans and Big Business and kill jobs and opportunity for almost everyone, especially in the middle class and poor.

Gee whiz...when I asked you to stop with the progressive talking points and simply tell us what Barry's plans are to fix the economy...or what his Middle East foreign policy might be...instead of doing so YOU SIMPLY REPEATED THE SAME TALKING POINTS!

Here's some "inconvenient" facts for you, Dad...

Barack Obama was in fact the Commander in Chief when Osama bin Laden was killed but he's also been the Commander in Chief as a terror "nation" has sprung up right under his nose while he was busy telling us all how wonderful everything was in Iraq. That's not even mentioning the debacle in Benghazi or the resurgence of the Taliban in countless other countries.

Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! That's not MY opinion...it's an economic fact. Disagree with me? Show me a recovery worse than this one!

We've got record numbers of long term unemployed...record numbers of people under the poverty level...record numbers of people on food stamps...record numbers of people working part time jobs that want to be working full time.

Here's a clue to how bad this President's stimulus was...they created so few new jobs that they resorted to inventing a whole new economic statistic..."jobs saved or created" to hide how abysmal it really was!

These guys are so bad at what they do that the next statistic that will be invented to keep track of the Obama Administration is..."scandals exposed or stonewalled".

So get back to me when you're ready to tell me what Obama's plans are for fixing things...and just as a hint? Blaming someone else because you can't do the job you said you could...ISN'T a fix.

Worst recovery? Oh CAUSED BY POLICY YOU WANT TO GO BACK TOO? Weird how 8 years of Dubya/GOP policy lost 673,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years but Obama having 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since we hit the bottom of Dubya's great recession, is 'bad'

DEC 2007

Tell me you're kidding! Did you seriously just post that only 4% of economists surveyed thought that spending billions of dollars would create more jobs than not spending billions? Really? My question is how could it not? The real question you should be asking is how much each job that was created by the Obama Stimulus COST !

There is a reason why the Obama Administration came up with the whole "jobs created or saved" scam. They created so few jobs at such a high cost that they KNEW they'd be laughed at.

So we're six years into the Obama Administration and you're STILL blaming the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history on the guy who used to have the job? A guy that's back in Texas cutting brush? Seriously?

I ask you for the third time, Dad...what's Barack Obama's "plan" to jump start the economy? What's he doing to put people back to work? Surely he HAS a plan? So why are you having such a hard time telling me what it is?

Proof that at the federal level, the parties aren't as different as they seem.

It's all about power and controlling the majority. Right and wrong don't matter any more.

Gee whiz...when I asked you to stop with the progressive talking points and simply tell us what Barry's plans are to fix the economy...or what his Middle East foreign policy might be...instead of doing so YOU SIMPLY REPEATED THE SAME TALKING POINTS!

Here's some "inconvenient" facts for you, Dad...

Barack Obama was in fact the Commander in Chief when Osama bin Laden was killed but he's also been the Commander in Chief as a terror "nation" has sprung up right under his nose while he was busy telling us all how wonderful everything was in Iraq. That's not even mentioning the debacle in Benghazi or the resurgence of the Taliban in countless other countries.

Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! That's not MY opinion...it's an economic fact. Disagree with me? Show me a recovery worse than this one!

We've got record numbers of long term unemployed...record numbers of people under the poverty level...record numbers of people on food stamps...record numbers of people working part time jobs that want to be working full time.

Here's a clue to how bad this President's stimulus was...they created so few new jobs that they resorted to inventing a whole new economic statistic..."jobs saved or created" to hide how abysmal it really was!

These guys are so bad at what they do that the next statistic that will be invented to keep track of the Obama Administration is..."scandals exposed or stonewalled".

So get back to me when you're ready to tell me what Obama's plans are for fixing things...and just as a hint? Blaming someone else because you can't do the job you said you could...ISN'T a fix.

DEC 2007

Tell me you're kidding! Did you seriously just post that only 4% of economists surveyed thought that spending billions of dollars would create more jobs than not spending billions? Really? My question is how could it not? The real question you should be asking is how much each job that was created by the Obama Stimulus COST !

There is a reason why the Obama Administration came up with the whole "jobs created or saved" scam. They created so few jobs at such a high cost that they KNEW they'd be laughed at.

So we're six years into the Obama Administration and you're STILL blaming the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history on the guy who used to have the job? A guy that's back in Texas cutting brush? Seriously?

I ask you for the third time, Dad...what's Barack Obama's "plan" to jump start the economy? What's he doing to put people back to work? Surely he HAS a plan? So why are you having such a hard time telling me what it is?

Weird, Bush tax cuts cost $1.6 trillion over the decade where 5+ million private sector jobs wore lost, how much was the cost for each one?

I THOUGHT GOV'T DOESN'T 'PLAN' THE ECONOMY? I THOUGHT MARKETS WORK? Weird

Lowest sustained tax burden on those 'job creators' in 80+ years. Record Corp profits and lowest tax burden in 40 years.

WHY DIDN'T THOSE 'JOB CREATOR' POLICIES UNDER BUSH WORK? You do know Carter had 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in 4 years to Ronnie's 14 million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 right?

CARTER HAD 9+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS GROWTH IN 4 YEARS VERSUS 14 MILLION FOR REAGAN'S 8

Jan 1979 65,636,000
Jan 1981 74,677,000

INCREASE OF 9,041,000 Total private IN 4 YEARS

Jan 1981 74,677,000
Jan 1989 89,394,000

14,717,00 Total private IN 8 YEARS

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

NOW WHICH IS IT? LOW TAXES CREATES AN ENVIRONMENT TO CREATES JOBS OR GOV'T POLICY DOES IT?

DEC 2007

Weird, Bush tax cuts cost $1.6 trillion over the decade where 5+ million private sector jobs wore lost, how much was the cost for each one?

Lowest sustained tax burden on those 'job creators' in 80+ years. Record Corp profits and lowest tax burden in 40 years.

WHY DIDN'T THOSE 'JOB CREATOR' POLICIES UNDER BUSH WORK? You do know Carter had 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in 4 years to Ronnie's 14 million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 right?

CARTER HAD 9+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS GROWTH IN 4 YEARS VERSUS 14 MILLION FOR REAGAN'S 8

Jan 1979 65,636,000
Jan 1981 74,677,000

Jan 1981 74,677,000
Jan 1989 89,394,000

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

NOW WHICH IS IT? LOW TAXES CREATES AN ENVIRONMENT TO CREATES JOBS OR GOV'T POLICY DOES IT?

So answer me this...do you think that raising taxes on people who make over $250,000 will have a positive or negative impact on economic growth?

As for what impact lowering taxes has? Even John F. Kennedy understood that you can't tax your way to prosperity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU]Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube[/ame]

And you STILL haven't told me what Barack Obama's plan is to fix the economy and create jobs. Kennedy obviously had a plan back in 1962. What has Barry's plan been for the past four years? I would argue that he hasn't HAD an economic plan since Larry Summers jumped ship after the first stimulus cratered so badly. So for the FOURTH time, Dad...what's Barry's plan?

And you STILL haven't told me what Barack Obama's plan is to fix the economy and create jobs. Kennedy obviously had a plan back in 1962. What has Barry's plan been for the past four years? I would argue that he hasn't HAD an economic plan since Larry Summers jumped ship after the first stimulus cratered so badly. So for the FOURTH time, Dad...what's Barry's plan?

Yes, if Obama had plan to fix the economy the Congress would support Obama 100%, in fact, they're known for supporting Obama. The Congress has been waiting all this time for Obama, but when Obama comes with a plan in hand it seems the Congress is sort of in recess, well not a real recess, just a closed-until-Obama-leaves recess. It's Obama's timing that's bad.

The fact that Rightwingers are not smart enough to realize the challenge Obama faced with his inherited economy is just mind boggling to me. We lost 8 million jobs from that recession and when Obama came to office we were only half way through the job free fall. Once the stimulus took effect, that free fall began to level out. It undoubtedly saved the economy. We would be in a Great Depression right now had the law not passed.
Brilliant defense. "Hey, c'mon guys! It sucks now, but it could have sucked a little worse!"

It would have sucked a lot more than a little.
It sucks more than a little now.

lol
did any of you know Democrats had values and morals?

maybe back in the day, they also had some honor

todays Democrats not so much....they stand up for the killing of the unborn child, stands for Government to run our lives from cradle to grave (in other words make you people SLAVEs for them), looks down on others if you don't think like them
I could go on
I am going to explain something to you that you will probably not understand or comprehend. Do some thinking while you read it.
Abortions have probably been going on since man first walked upright. It has occurred in every country and in every age. Even when they were made illegal the abortions did not stop and if they make them illegal in the US they will continue also. Think of how well prohibition stopped the use of alcohol.
What will happen in America is that if a wealthy woman wants an abortion she will fly to Europe, have a safe abortion in a hospital, spend a few days shopping, and fly home. For the poor that will not be the case. They will go to some backroom or apartment and have an untrained person perform the operation in a un-sterile environment. They will literally be rolling the dice with their lives.
Once more hospital emergency rooms will start seeing women coming in with vaginal bleeding because of some hack who wanted to make a quick buck. Some of those women will get sepsis which is a massive internal infection. The mortality rate for a person with sepsis is 50%. Other women will be mutilated beyond repair and they will be made infertile. Even when they want children they will be unable to have them.
So, the bottom line is this, shutting down abortion clinics and making abortion illegal WILL NOT save lives. In fact, it will do just the opposite. It will cost lives. Babies will still be aborted one way or another but now the number of women who die or are mutilated will grow because of being fored to go to an untrained abortionist who is just there for the money and who could care less if the woman lived or died. You want to save lives but the truth is that because of people like you now not only does the baby die, the mother has a good chance of dying also.
IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT, THE SAME NUMBER OF ABORTED BABIES WITH GROWING NUMBERS OF DEAD WOMEN? IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT? IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT?

Jan 1979 65,636,000
Jan 1981 74,677,000

Jan 1981 74,677,000
Jan 1989 89,394,000

The conclusion?

So answer me this...do you think that raising taxes on people who make over $250,000 will have a positive or negative impact on economic growth?

As for what impact lowering taxes has? Even John F. Kennedy understood that you can't tax your way to prosperity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU]Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Increasing taxes on those making more than $250,000+ a year WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN? You meant $400,000+ a year?

JFK? Oh you mean LBJ's DEMAND side tax cuts where they got rid of loopholes and took US down to a TOP RATE OF 70%? YES, 70% SEEMED TO HARM US RIGHT? OR MAYBE RONNIE'S 50% %THE FIRST 6 YEARS? LOL

The conclusion?

STUDY: These Charts Show There's Almost No Correlation Between Tax Rates and GDP

http://www.businessinsider.com/correlation-tax-rates-gdp-2012-3

Here's U.S. capital gains rates vs. GDP:

capital-gains-rates-gdp.png

Next, U.S. tax brackets and GDP:

brackets.png

And finally, straight marginal rates vs. GDP:

tax-rates-gdp.png

Capital Gains Tax Rates and Economic Growth (or not)

If you read the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal (or surf around the nether regions of Forbes.com), you may come to the conclusion that no aspect of tax policy is more important for economic growth than the way we tax capital gains. You’d be wrong

Capital Gains Tax Rates and Economic Growth (or not) - Forbes

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Last edited:

Plan? Oh you mean the one the GOP won't let through? Like his jobs plan that has REPEATEDLY been blocked?

BUT I THOUGHT THOSE 'JOB CREATORS' CREATE JOBS? NOW YOU WANT GOV'T TO DO IT? Lowest sustained tax burden on the 'job creators' for 80+ years and they wont create jobs? Why should they benefit from low taxes again?

Plan? Oh you mean the one the GOP won't let through? Like his jobs plan that has REPEATEDLY been blocked?

BUT I THOUGHT THOSE 'JOB CREATORS' CREATE JOBS? NOW YOU WANT GOV'T TO DO IT? Lowest sustained tax burden on the 'job creators' for 80+ years and they wont create jobs? Why should they benefit from low taxes again?

What plan would that be, Dad? I hope you're not talking about that watered down "do-over" of the first Obama stimulus! I know that you wouldn't have the nerve to call that joke a plan...not even the Democrats voted for that!

So what plan of Barry's have I missed? Please provide it for us...so we can all bask in his economic "brilliance". :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What plan would that be, Dad? I hope you're not talking about that watered down "do-over" of the first Obama stimulus! I know that you wouldn't have the nerve to call that joke a plan...not even the Democrats voted for that!

So what plan of Barry's have I missed? Please provide it for us...so we can all bask in his economic "brilliance". :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obama jobs bill stalls in Senate

The Senate on Thursday soundly defeated President Obama's $447 billion jobs plan by refusing to let it come up for a vote.

Obama jobs bill dies in Senate

DEMS DIDN'T VOTE FOR IT HUH?

The final tally was actually 50-49, as Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) switched his vote to “no” so he could bring the bill up again without needing to file cloture.

I know, the conservative 'plan' is more tax cuts right? lol

The Senate on Thursday soundly defeated President Obama's $447 billion jobs plan by refusing to let it come up for a vote.

The final tally was actually 50-49, as Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) switched his vote to “no” so he could bring the bill up again without needing to file cloture.

Oct 11, 2011

Moron.

Oct 11, 2011

Moron.

July 30, 2013

Obama’s plan to link corporate tax reform, jobs spending is quickly rejected by GOP

Obama?s plan to link corporate tax reform, jobs spending is quickly rejected by GOP - The Washington Post

I know the Dems should bring it up 40+ times to play to their base right?

Stop projecting Bubba

Wow, you DID try to pass off Barry's watered down "do-over" of the first stimulus as a viable jobs bill! :lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin:

"The jobs package was blocked by the chamber's Republican minority, led by Sen. Mitch McConnell. They were joined by two Democrats, Sens. Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Jon Tester of Montana. Several more Democrats said they would vote against the package itself."

The quoted passage is from YOUR article, Dad. Those Democrats wouldn't vote for the bill because they realized that it wasn't something that would work any better than it did the first time around when they blew 870 billion and didn't create jobs. The truth of the matter is that Obama didn't HAVE a viable jobs bill so he went through the motions of trying to pass something that he couldn't even get Democrats to vote for! The truth is Obama hasn't had a viable plan to create jobs since Larry Summer's Keynesian experiment failed miserably the first time. The truth is...that was nothing more than political "theater" performed by Barack Obama and Harry Reid while millions of Americans continued to be out of work and in desperate straits.

So for the FIFTH time...did you want to provide us with Barack Obama's REAL plan to fix the US economy and create jobs? Surely he's had something other than that pretend plan that he knew didn't have a prayer of passing? I mean the economy and jobs have been the number one concern of Americans in every poll taken for the last six years. Surely, Barry has been working non-stop to push through a workable plan to fix things...right? So what is it? I bet you STILL don't know who Obama's chief economic advisers are, do you, Dad? You know why that is? They don't count for much in Barry's world because he gave up on the economy and jobs four years ago. He's content to do nothing and blame the Republican House for inaction. Which is rather amazing since House bills dealing with jobs and the economy are piled up on Harry Reid's desk because the Democratic leader of the Senate won't allow them to even come to the floor for discussion!

Forum List

Back