Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

They dont read indictments. Either because they cant read or they might catch gay.

Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

Amazing how you can see THAT, Banker...but when it comes to Joe Biden having classified materials in multiple unsecured locations DATING BACK TO WHEN HE WAS A SENATOR...that doesn't get your attention at all!

You traitorous trash spend all your time whining and crying like little pussies over election fraud that didn't even happen and has no evidence of happening at all.
You people look stupid as fuck on all the Jan 6th Insurrection videos, playing dress up like little kids, running around in combat vests like wanna be bad asses. Nobody is scared of you crybabies at all.

Waaaa !
Waaaaaaa !!!

mommy the election was stolen !
Gee, Banker! Make up your mind. Don't you realize that far left mantra is that the Jan. 6th protesters were armed and extremely dangerous insurrectionists that had members of Congress fearing for their lives? What you just admitted is that they WEREN'T dangerous at all! Duh?

1jcr56.jpg

Audio tape?
How can you prove which papers he was holding?
Was he under oath at the time?
F’n fools.

Nixon was actually better at performing a coverup. Don's narcissism doesn't allow Him to be anything but the greatest.
We'll see about that.

Well after 2 impeachments during his presidency, Jan 6 committee, a raid on his home, multiple lawsuits, and current multiple indictments all headed by his most hated enemies with the backing of the federal government and millions of dollars spent and so far they haven't gotten him on anything.

But I understand your desire to see trump go down is all that matters to you. But when nothing comes of this you'll pretend it never happened and just jump on whatever the current "gotcha" moment is circulating about trump.

Well after 2 impeachments during his presidency, Jan 6 committee, a raid on his home, multiple lawsuits, and current multiple indictments all headed by his most hated enemies with the backing of the federal government and millions of dollars spent and so far they haven't gotten him on anything.

But I understand your desire to see trump go down is all that matters to you. But when nothing comes of this you'll pretend it never happened and just jump on whatever the current "gotcha" moment is circulating about trump.
he was impeached and only not removed because the trash republicans are corrupt and crooked and most voted down party lines.

the few republicans that were honest and voted to impeach Trump all got "primaried" and then lost. If you try to hold Trump accountable for his crimes, you get "primaried" and lose. Republicans are total trash and have sold out to deep state and corruption.

Forum List

Back