Do "ready, Fire, Aim!" Republicans Realize How Badly Obama Just Embarrassed Them?

Hey nitwit......it's "ready - aim - fire" ......you would make a pathetic soldier. . :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

I was in Headquarters Battery S2 in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division and graduated from Fort Sill as an 82C (Forward Observer)
ya dumb fucking shit.

For Republicans it's "Ready, FIRE, Aim!!! because they want to drop bombs on, on, on, fuck, they don't don't know WHO they want to drop bombs on. That was the point, tard. When they were passing out brains, you should have stayed in line instead of going to look at the pretty sparkle.

No wonder you can't debate right wingers. They don't even know when they are being "mocked".

Cheney fired before he aimed and he was the one telling bush what to do. Those were scary times. Nice to have an adult in the white house the last few years.
>>>>>>>>>
are you saying Ronald Reagan has come back to life ?
that would be great for America !!

Syrian rebels angry that airstrikes hit Khorasan but not Bashar Assad

Stars and Stripes ^

REYHANLI, Turkey — Anti-government media activists and rebel commanders gave a mixed assessment of U.S.-led airstrikes in northern Syria on Tuesday, saying that some of the Islamic State encampments hit had been evacuated and one building that was struck had been filled with displaced civilians, even as at least one major Islamic State base was seriously damaged and many fighters were killed. But the greatest damage, they said, may be to the Free Syrian Army, the moderate rebel faction that enjoyed U.S. support for years. By focusing exclusively on Islamic State insurgents and al-Qaida figures associated with the Khorasan unit...

Embarassing is the sad fact that the Obamabots feel that it is necessary to try and make this incompetent boob look good. If Obama was a leader, it would be obvious to everyone. You wouldn't have to spend all this time trying to convince us and yourselves.

All these folks in the coalition but who's going to carry the brunt of it??

Us.

A total of four air strikes last night. Wow, I guess Obama is telling the enemy what hand full of buildings he will bomb tonight. So they can get a safe distance away.

Actually rdean I believe for republicans it's Fire first, THEN ready and aim. I don't think ready and aim need to be in any particular order.
I know, right?

And could you believe why that stupid guy called me stupid? He "corrected" me by telling me it's supposed to be "Ready Aim Fire". And then he mocked me for, get this, not knowing that.
You mock one of these guys and they correct you because they don't know they are being made fun of.
What is the "fun" in debating someone like that. They believe they always win and you know they never win.

This is Obama's Middle Eastern coalition:

Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the Gulf Cooperation Council - an alliance of the Sunni Arab Gulf nations, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates

This was Bush's coalition:

Number_of_foreign_troops_in_Irak_in_2006.png

Which coalition has the most people actually living in the Middle East?

Which coalition has the most people living off American Foreign Aid?

Guess which coalition Republicans think is "stupid:

Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the Gulf Cooperation Council - an alliance of the Sunni Arab Gulf nations, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates

you tell em Dean....those dam Republicans.....

dam?

I notice you didn't answer any of the three questions. Why?

Actually rdean I believe for republicans it's Fire first, THEN ready and aim. I don't think ready and aim need to be in any particular order.
I know, right?

And could you believe why that stupid guy called me stupid? He "corrected" me by telling me it's supposed to be "Ready Aim Fire". And then he mocked me for, get this, not knowing that.
You mock one of these guys and they correct you because they don't know they are being made fun of.
What is the "fun" in debating someone like that. They believe they always win and you know they never win.

thats kinda like you Dean....you get made fun of and then try and correct everyone mocking you....because you are too dam stupid to see you are being made fun of......

dam?

why should i?.....i asked you the same question twice in another thread you started and you just did your usual dancing around it......

I know, right?

thats kinda like you Dean....you get made fun of and then try and correct everyone mocking you....because you are too dam stupid to see you are being made fun of......

Not really. What they mock is the truth. I say something. Republicans make fun of it. I prove it. They don't believe it. Everything from that point on is self mockery.

You want examples?

When I said Republicans blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP, Republicans howled what a lie. Some tards still do.

When I said that our military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips, it provided the ignorant right wing with endless laughter.

When I said Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits from those who became unemployed under Bush unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, USMB Republicans said Now We Know You Are Lying. Only I proved it.

Again and again, I quote some Republican or describe some filthy thing they are doing. Again and again I'm called a liar. And not one apology. But it's OK. I never expected class from the GOP. They constantly live down to my expectations.

Of the 16 planes bombing Isis last night, only 6 were from the US. Did you guys know that????

And at least 7 of the countries are in the Middle East. But these Republicans, they suck. They can't give credit to Obama for doing something they failed at. Remember Obama is leading from behind? If it weren't for US foreign aid, Bush wouldn't have had any coalition at all.

Who is part of the coalition to battle ISIS - CNN.com

1447930_o.gif

dam?

why should i?.....i asked you the same question twice in another thread you started and you just did your usual dancing around it......

Shut the fuck up. When I asked you what questions you are talking about, you say "SEE?". Who gives a flying fart what you ask? There is no real debate with you because you don't know enough about anything. And you've been spoon fed too much propaganda and you have no original thought.

Worse, you are so narcissistic, you think I remember your threads? If you want an answer to a question, repeat the question. Don't say stupid shit like how come you didn't answer my question from last month?

But I like Steve. He's actually been in a number of movies.

Stevenmichaelburns.jpg

Forum List

Back