Do "ready, Fire, Aim!" Republicans Realize How Badly Obama Just Embarrassed Them?

Syria to U.S. Don t repeat fiasco in Iraq with ISIS - CNN.com

Do you believe it? Syria saying don't repeat the GOP "fiasco" in Iraq?

Middle East countries sign up to Obama s coalition against Isis World news theguardian.com

A day after Obama told the US public that the latest war in the skies above Iraq will soon cross the border into Syria, he received a major diplomatic boost from the leaders of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the Gulf Cooperation Council - an alliance of the Sunni Arab Gulf nations, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates – who pledged to “stand united” against “the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, the guy can't "lead".

Take a look at the "coalition of the willing" Bush and the GOP put together:

Number_of_foreign_troops_in_Irak_in_2006.png

WHAT THE FUCK?????????

That's not a list of "the willing". Where are the Arabs???? In fact, it looks like the list of countries we give "foreign aid" to. No wonder some of them sent 2 or 3 troops.

This isn't called "leading from behind". It's called "taking the lead". And it takes longer. Why? Because it's common sense.

Oh these Republicans.

1447930_o.gif

The UAE has sent planes to bomb Syria.

fox news made tasteless remarks about it because a woman was flying one of the planes is is the leader of the squadron and leading the strike.

Fox Host Calls Female Pilot in Syrian Airstrikes ‘Boobs on the Ground’ | Mediaite

you tell em Dean....those dam Republicans.....

dam?

I notice you didn't answer any of the three questions. Why?
why should i?.....i asked you the same question twice in another thread you started and you just did your usual dancing around it......

Shut the fuck up. When I asked you what questions you are talking about, you say "SEE?". Who gives a flying fart what you ask? There is no real debate with you because you don't know enough about anything. And you've been spoon fed too much propaganda and you have no original thought.

Worse, you are so narcissistic, you think I remember your threads? If you want an answer to a question, repeat the question. Don't say stupid shit like how come you didn't answer my question from last month?

But I like Steve. He's actually been in a number of movies.

Stevenmichaelburns.jpg
When I asked you what questions you are talking about, you say "SEE?"

you never asked me....SEE....

And you've been spoon fed too much propaganda and you have no original thought.
you should talk.....i do something you never do....question what im told or hear....you sure as hell dont....only if a Republican says something otherwise you just go with what ever your fucking party tells you....

If you want an answer to a question, repeat the question.

i did twice in the same thread ....

Don't say stupid shit like how come you didn't answer my question from last month?

it was a couple of days ago dipshit....your problem Dean is you dont like it when someone questions your bullshit.....got any more crap to ask so i can prove what asshole you are?...like i have told you before.....you aint fooling anyone.....90% of the people here know exactly what kind of a rodent you are.....

it was a couple of days ago

Like I said. I don't memorize your posts.

One of the truly irksome things about USMB Republicans is this delusional idea that they are asking serious questions. They will say something like: Why does Obama love terrorists and then expect a "serious" answer.:night:
thats because you have a problem with people questioning your bullshit,so its easier just to ignore it......one of the truly irksome things about you far left and right assholes is.... that if you dont agree with me.....fuck you....

John-Wayne-in-True-Grit-1969.jpg

628x471.jpg

yul.jpg

2662325.jpg

Humphrey-Bogart.jpg

But it was the Great Ones who could always pull off that 1%.

I said 99% of the time in COWBOY MOVIES...you do have a problem with comprehension!

BYW asshole, Yul Brenner played a BAD GUY in that movie!
In the Magnificent Seven Yule was a bad guy? You sure about that?

Magnificent-Seven-DVD1.jpg

Yes, I'm sure of it!

8f_d_62916_0_Westworld.jpg
He didn't play a guy in West World. He played a Robot. And look at the picture I posted. He was young. West World came out many years later in his career after M7. Just give up.
Now, make John Wayne a bad guy.

ROTFLMFAO.....OCD much little fella? :banghead::banghead::banghead::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

John Wayne DID play some MEAN parts in movies, OCDBoy

Did John Wayne ever play a bad guy

First post of your link:

but he always turned out to be a good guy in the end

Hilarious!

rdean you are beyond stupid. You've listed the coalition that includes Sunni states that want to overthrow Assad.

These are Arab nations who have been funding and or supporting directly or indirectly the paid mercenaries and terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels to take Assad out.

:lol:

It's a no brainer they want to help bomb the shit out of Syria.

Oh and by wiping out the oil fields Saudi Arabia and others can help drive up the price of oil. It's been steadily dropping. SA as a matter of fact just recently cut production to drive the price back up.

So it's a two for one deal. Too funny you fool. You really do believe your own bullshit.

Here ya go sparky! They not only support the opposition to Assad, but they house them as well.

"A new opposition umbrella group — the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces — was formed in November 2012 and has gained recognition as the "legitimate representative of the Syrian people" by the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG) and as a "representative of aspirations of Syrian people" by the Arab League."

Syrian opposition - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh and looky looky....:lmao:Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Turkey sending weapons. Syrian Muslim Brotherhood smuggling them in to the terrorists errrrrr rebels.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITT
Published: June 21, 2012 314 Comments

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...rms-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Hello, knock knock. Obama has been saying for the past two years we don't know which of the thousand or so radical groups we should be supporting. Is that your point? If not, what is the point. And please, stay away from that idiot bullshit, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you".

Syria to U.S. Don t repeat fiasco in Iraq with ISIS - CNN.com

Do you believe it? Syria saying don't repeat the GOP "fiasco" in Iraq?

Middle East countries sign up to Obama s coalition against Isis World news theguardian.com

A day after Obama told the US public that the latest war in the skies above Iraq will soon cross the border into Syria, he received a major diplomatic boost from the leaders of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the Gulf Cooperation Council - an alliance of the Sunni Arab Gulf nations, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates – who pledged to “stand united” against “the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, the guy can't "lead".

Take a look at the "coalition of the willing" Bush and the GOP put together:

Number_of_foreign_troops_in_Irak_in_2006.png

WHAT THE FUCK?????????

That's not a list of "the willing". Where are the Arabs???? In fact, it looks like the list of countries we give "foreign aid" to. No wonder some of them sent 2 or 3 troops.

This isn't called "leading from behind". It's called "taking the lead". And it takes longer. Why? Because it's common sense.

Oh these Republicans.

1447930_o.gif

The UAE has sent planes to bomb Syria.

fox news made tasteless remarks about it because a woman was flying one of the planes is is the leader of the squadron and leading the strike.

Fox Host Calls Female Pilot in Syrian Airstrikes ‘Boobs on the Ground’ | Mediaite

The comments after the video are as bad as USMB Republicans. Seem the right wing Teanut baggers are everywhere. And exactly alike. Course, the party is 90% white. Worse yet, the whites they throw out of the party, like scientists, teachers, professors, gays and so one would have been their smartest. Now their are smartest say things like "bomb because she can't park" and "boobs on the ground".

Obama wasn't the only one that embarrassed the GOP. So did Saddam when you think about it.

The GOP spent trillions and years trying to build the army in Iraq that Saddam already had. Saddam's old army, "Isis" kicked the ass of the army Republicans built. But come on. Is that any surprise. Republicans are inept. They shouldn't have disbanded that army, thereby creating Isis. Just another one of their terrible disasters. One of the bigger ones. Trying to figure out which was the biggest?

Invading the wrong country?

Creating trillions in deficit?

Watch and do nothing as millions of jobs moved to China?

Watching over 40,000 factories close and doing nothing?

Doing nothing to help the Christians in Iraq?

Creating a friend for Iran?

Letting Bin Laden go?

Disbanding the Iraqi military?

Deregulating the economy?

So hard to pick from so many failures. Might as well be doing eeny meeny miney moe.

rdean you are beyond stupid. You've listed the coalition that includes Sunni states that want to overthrow Assad.

These are Arab nations who have been funding and or supporting directly or indirectly the paid mercenaries and terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels to take Assad out.

Oh and by wiping out the oil fields Saudi Arabia and others can help drive up the price of oil. It's been steadily dropping. SA as a matter of fact just recently cut production to drive the price back up.

So it's a two for one deal. Too funny you fool. You really do believe your own bullshit.

Here ya go sparky! They not only support the opposition to Assad, but they house them as well.

"A new opposition umbrella group — the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces — was formed in November 2012 and has gained recognition as the "legitimate representative of the Syrian people" by the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG) and as a "representative of aspirations of Syrian people" by the Arab League."

Oh and looky looky....:lmao:Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Turkey sending weapons. Syrian Muslim Brotherhood smuggling them in to the terrorists errrrrr rebels.

By ERIC SCHMITT

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...rms-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Hello, knock knock. Obama has been saying for the past two years we don't know which of the thousand or so radical groups we should be supporting. Is that your point? If not, what is the point. And please, stay away from that idiot bullshit, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you".

But you have been actively supporting them. The CIA has been up to their necks helping out.

I gave you the one NYT piece.

Here's another. This information is out there rdean. And has been for several years now. This was from just last year.

Oh and the FSA are the so called "moderate rebels" that have been playing kissy face with al Nusra (AQ affiliate).

Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With Aid From C.I.A.

JP-AIRLIFT-1-articleLarge.jpg

Free Syrian Army fighters inside a house in Aleppo last week. The United States has been helping Arab governments and Turkey send arms to the rebels.

By C. J. CHIVERS and ERIC SCHMITT
Published: March 24, 2013

With help from the C.I.A., Arab governments and Turkey have sharply increased their military aid to Syria’s opposition fighters in recent months, expanding a secret airlift of arms and equipment for the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad, according to air traffic data, interviews with officials in several countries and the accounts of rebel commanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/w...expands-with-cia-aid.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Only rdean would fire before aiming... what an idiot.

lol
Kathleen Parker - Ready Fire Aim

That from Super right winger Kathleen Parker. And guess who she's talking about dip shit?

Barbara Shelly For Missouri GOP it s ready fire aim on Medicaid expansion The Kansas City Star

Republicans ready fire aim - Google Search

Like hell she's a super right winger. She's about as conservative as David Frum. Give me a break.

The mouth from the south flows with whatever suits her fancy on any given day. Usually tied into the inside the beltway dinner circuit. She's a political whore like Frum.

By ERIC SCHMITT

Oh and I thought you should know that no matter what lie comes out of the White House aka Home of the Whopper the information is out there that not only have you been directly involved with all the Arab States that have been trying to overthrow Assad otherwise know as the Coalition by organizing weapon shipments :lol: you've been organizing the training of rebels.

From this nifty little piece in the Guardian. Note: US led effort.

West training Syrian rebels in Jordan
Exclusive: UK and French instructors involved in US-led effort to strengthen secular elements in Syria's opposition, say sources

"The Pentagon said last October that a small group of US special forces and military planners had been to Jordan during the summer to help the country prepare for the possibility of Syrian use of chemical weapons and train selected rebel fighters."

Train selected rebel fighters. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmm.

West training Syrian rebels in Jordan World news theguardian.com

By ERIC SCHMITT

Oh and I thought you should know that no matter what lie comes out of the White House aka Home of the Whopper the information is out there that not only have you been directly involved with all the Arab States that have been trying to overthrow Assad otherwise know as the Coalition by organizing weapon shipments :lol: you've been organizing the training of rebels.

From this nifty little piece in the Guardian. Note: US led effort.

West training Syrian rebels in Jordan
Exclusive: UK and French instructors involved in US-led effort to strengthen secular elements in Syria's opposition, say sources

"The Pentagon said last October that a small group of US special forces and military planners had been to Jordan during the summer to help the country prepare for the possibility of Syrian use of chemical weapons and train selected rebel fighters."

Train selected rebel fighters. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmm.

West training Syrian rebels in Jordan World news theguardian.com

The west trained rebel fighters in Afghanistan after the Russian invasion. They called themselves "al Qaeda".

Forum List

Back