Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Really ? Look at all the shit you could get stoned for, their capital punishment at the time. Menial shit by todays standards. It’s the Romans who perfected crucifying.
If you are claiming this then you simply don't understand Jewish law and the legal system.

If you are claiming this then you simply don't understand Jewish law and the legal system.
No, I’m claiming nothing. This is a reference from the time of Christ. Seriously, you’re conflating then and now ! Hilarious.

No, I’m claiming nothing. This is a reference from the time of Christ. Seriously, you’re conflating then and now ! Hilarious.
No, I am basing my statements on Jewish legal texts from jesus' time.

and I do not believe that "The Jews" are responsible for the crucifixion.

“What will you give me if I betray him to you?”
They paid him thirty pieces of silver. ...

- being belligerent is proof in itself ... as hector - who praises the difficult choice made by judas, he needed the money too bad for jesus and was doing it for the jews. how better could it have been.

Ha ha….a mere child..😴Back to Christ…..imo, the evangelicals are most disturbed, worshipping a Bible written by Jews, for Jews. Even they, Jews, say it’s a set of parables to control human behavior. .
ok---you have an opinion based on ---virtually nothing

This is true. Jesus was one of many, and most Jews living at the time never even heard of him.

jesus was never a jew - nor claimed to be (laugh) the jewish messiah - the 1st century is a repudiation of judaism and the liar moses -

liberation theology, self determination was what they all gave their lives for not just jesus.

At the time of Jesus----virtually no one was being stoned. Execution was almost impossible judicially

I KNEW someone would post that 👍 Doesn’t your “ religion “ believe that’s why G-D gave birth to his ONLY son and his FATHER sent him here to die for our sins?? Can’t have it BOTH WAYS
MAYBE you should save your Hate for Countries that kill Christians for practicing their religion I don’t know about now but in the Gulf War when we were in Saudi Arabia CHRISTIANS we’re FORBIDDEN to wear the Cross or have a Bible THAT’S who you should be Hostile to; you ASSHOLE

those few who saw the heavenly events coming to an untimely ending their hopes in peril were no match for the jews and romans (christians) as so often is the case, the bullies and liars feasting elsewhere caring not in the liest what they had committed.

to be welcomed for murdering jesus - kiss my ax - the broken record of jewish hereditary idolatry. usaf, they getting their guided missiles, lets pray together - the glory of israel.
That’s what your “ religion “ teaches; Hate, bigotry, Antisemitism. BE PROUD 🥲 👍

Is this a serious question? No Jew would say that Jesus deserved to be put to death. The other guy that was crucified next to him - Barbaras? - didn’t deserve a death sentence either. These were different times, though.

And as I said, it’s not really a point of discussion at all, but mostly we regret that the NT blamed it all on the Jews, and because of that, Jews have been subjected to 2000 years of persecution, expulsions, and slaughter by the millions.

Barabbas wasn't crucified.

Luke 23:18-24 ERV
But they all shouted, “Kill him! Let Barabbas go free!” (Barabbas was a man who was in jail for starting a riot in the city and for murder.) Pilate wanted to let Jesus go free. So again Pilate told them that he would let him go. But they shouted again, “Kill him! Kill him on a cross!” A third time Pilate said to the people, “Why? What wrong has he done? He is not guilty. I can find no reason to kill him. So I will let him go free after I punish..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back